Last day prophecies fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot be a follower of Jesus Christ without speaking of Jehovah, his Father.

Is that the rule here: no talking about Jehovah?

...because it seems that some here have been seriously mistaken about what it is to be a Christian. Jesus would never have allowed a follower of his to reject his Father (Matt. 7:21; Rev. 3:12).

In the confused Christendom some have become accustomed to this aberrational practice of hating Jehovah in order to love Jesus. What do you think Jesus thinks about that?

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know very well what some here are doing, it is evident: they are obviously ruining the topic, diverting it to other issues to get it closed, and thus sabotaging yet another Bible topic.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and Robert are the ones who keep diverting to the two topics we aren’t to speak of.

Reactions: Nancy

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This topic is: Last days prophecies fulfilled.

How many of your posts here are about the topic?

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regardless of whether you or someone else likes it or not, there will always be a need to talk about Jehovah and his position in relation to Jesus, because that is part of the ministry of the true Christian. Have you ever read a speech by Jesus where he doesn't talk about his Father?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn’t call that being an open book. It’s trying to cloak what you’re saying enough to slide it past moderation. It’s trying to break the rules while simultaneously saying, no one has caught me cheating.
What Godly rule do you perceive I have cheated on maam? The beauty of posting in writing is that it is in writing Grace. Therefore you should have no trouble copying and pasting where I have ever posted any Scriptural untruths. Heck you have my interest, inquiring minds want to know.

What I perceive here is that you personally want to draw attention from the staff to my posts, and that maybe one of them will believe along the lines as you, and that you might get me banned from posting on this site. It is commonplace maam. Me personally I know there are thousands of faiths who do not believe as I do, but who am I to place judgment upon them. I can give Scriptural evidence to them to show where I disagree, but ultimately it is up to them to determine what truth they choose, not me. God sorts it out in the end.

Best to consider this passage maam:
(Acts 5:38, 39) . . .I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; 39 but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself.”

The truth is, either I am one of Christ's disciples or I am not. As you have stated in the past we are identified by our fruits, although you disagree that our message is the primary fruit, but at any rate the best way to combat false disciples is to expose their teachings through Scripture, rather than opinion.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Godly rule do you perceive I have cheated on maam?
Yep, there it is again - weaponized incompetence.
The rule you are cloaking your words from is the rule in this forum we’ve talked about extensively, here AND in pm’s. You don’t enter a man’s house, paid for and maintained by him, and refuse to follow the rules of his house.
What I perceive here is that you personally want to draw attention from the staff to my posts, and that maybe one of them will believe along the lines as you, and that you might get me banned from posting on this site. It is commonplace maam.

If you get banned it will be because you continue to intentionally break their rule, not because of anything I do.
Best to consider this passage maam:
(Acts 5:38, 39) . . .I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; 39 but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself.”
No. Because you are a big part of the reason why the rule was made. The result of that rule is NOT going to be that you can freely repeat and argue what they banned discussion of while others are silenced from refuting you. That’s what I’m not going to let happen without a fight.
The truth is, either I am one of Christ's disciples or I am not. As you have stated in the past we are identified by our fruits, although you disagree that our message is the primary fruit, but at any rate the best way to combat false disciples is to expose their teachings through Scripture, rather than opinion.
You’re confused between seed and fruit.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the relevant point is, is Jesus God, or is he God's son. Apparently we we it differently sir, as I believe Jesus is God's only begotten son. And you will never convince me otherwise.

Here you are, once again arguing that Jesus is not God. It’s one of two things they’ve said can’t be initiated, discussed or argued.
If they say you can’t discuss ”Jesus is not God,” don’t you think that would include your question above of “is Jesus God?”

Reactions: rwb and Nancy

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You cannot be a follower of Jesus Christ without speaking of Jehovah, his Father.

Yeah but I wish people would call God 'God' and not slap the name 'Jehovah' on him as if he was one of the freak show of named "gods" in other religions.
I mean, we'd never disrespect our dads by calling them by their christian names, we'd call them dad or pa or pop..:)
Jesus never called God 'Jehovah', and he told us to call God 'Father'-
"This is how you should pray- 'Our Father which art in heaven.." ..:)

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feel free to copy paste any rule violation maam.
"These topics have tended to cause heated debate, strife and division between members and/or inappropriate behavior within those discussions, which simply will not be tolerated here at CyB

We are not disputing the fact that these topics are important however, they also tend to bring out the worse in members. To a point where such behavior is unacceptable in a Christian forum

At the moment, we only have issue with one particular topic, which is "The Trinity".

This topic may not be initiated, discussed or debated at Christianity Board, whether it be for or against the Trinitarian view. Included in this is the side mantra of "Jesus is not God"
Such posts/threads will be deleted immediately and disciplinary action will be taken in the form of warning points and/or bans depending on the outcome. Old threads will also be removed from public view as well as new ones."

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, there it is again - weaponized incompetence.
The rule you are cloaking your words from is the rule in this forum we’ve talked about extensively, here AND in pm’s. You don’t enter a man’s house, paid for and maintained by him, and refuse to follow the rules of his house.

If you get banned it will be because you continue to intentionally break their rule, not because of anything I do.

No. Because you are a big part of the reason why the rule was made. The result of that rule is NOT going to be that you can freely repeat and argue what they banned discussion of while others are silenced from refuting you. That’s what I’m not going to let happen without a fight.

You’re confused between seed and fruit.
Clearly you are not interested maam. If you would like to discuss any Biblical topic, I will be here for you, so always feel free to ask, but if it isn't Biblically related, lets keep our opinions to ourselves please.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you are, once again arguing that Jesus is not God. It’s one of two things they’ve said can’t be initiated, discussed or argued.
If they say you can’t discuss ”Jesus is not God,” don’t you think that would include your question above of “is Jesus God?”
Pretty simple really, who was Jesus praying to in John 17 Maam?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These topics have tended to cause heated debate, strife and division between members and/or inappropriate behavior within those discussions, which simply will not be tolerated here at CyB

We are not disputing the fact that these topics are important however, they also tend to bring out the worse in members. To a point where such behavior is unacceptable in a Christian forum

At the moment, we only have issue with one particular topic, which is "The Trinity".

This topic may not be initiated, discussed or debated at Christianity Board, whether it be for or against the Trinitarian view. Included in this is the side mantra of "Jesus is not God"
Such posts/threads will be deleted immediately and disciplinary action will be taken in the form of warning points and/or bans depending on the outcome. Old threads will also be removed from public view as well as new ones.
I don't get insulted Nancy, we are actually used to people being rude to us, but we are also used to those who are kind as well maam. As a Christian I have a problem with that topic as well, and although it is truly not a Biblical issue, many people believe in a triune God, and of course who God is, is very critical to the Christian faith, so I am not opposed to persons discussing it, if they can keep themselves in check, which like you stated sometimes can prove to be impossible for some. But even in that I still don't have a problem with them, as they are able to be identified by sincere ones by their behavior.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly you are not interested maam. If you would like to discuss any Biblical topic, I will be here for you, so always feel free to ask, but if it isn't Biblically related, let’s keep our opinions to ourselves please.
It is not my opinion that you keep initiating discussion on banned topics. It’s a fact.
So, yes, we should not give our opinions (or the opinions of the men who indoctrinated us) on those two topics.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get insulted Nancy, we are actually used to people being rude to us, but we are also used to those who are kind as well maam. As a Christian I have a problem with that topic as well, and although it is truly not a Biblical issue, many people believe in a triune God, and of course who God is, is very critical to the Christian faith, so I am not opposed to persons discussing it, if they can keep themselves in check, which like you stated sometimes can prove to be impossible for some. But even in that I still don't have a problem with them, as they are able to be identified by sincere ones by their behavior.
I’m not letting you turn this around. I’m not being rude to you. That is not happening anywhere but in your mind. You are being rude to the owner and moderators by repeatedly refusing to follow the rules.
Additionally, It doesn’t really matter if you are not opposed to discussing it. What matters is that the discussion is banned in HERE.
And you can talk all you like about people not keeping themselves in check, but you are the one who repeatedly initiates those banned topics that lead to some not being able to keep themselves “in check.”

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not my opinion that you keep initiating discussion on banned topics. It’s a fact.
So, yes, we should not give our opinions (or the opinions of the men who indoctrinated us) on those two topics.
Might you post what comment I have made that violated any rule Grace? Thanks maam.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Might you post what comment I have made that violated any rule Grace? Thanks maam.
No, I can’t. Because they keep removing the comments each time you make them. Every day, they remove them. So the comments are no longer there once they delete them.