Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grand children are now on a 5 min. break....

Home school............ but even in H. S. they are not quiet......... 8 children....... lots going on.......... :D :eek::D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have trouble sleeping too. I can never sleep longer than a couple hours at a time. Sometimes that's all I get.

Me too...I wake up and hour after I fall asleep...then every 1:1/2 hours after that.
Sometimes I get my iPad and play...sometimes I read. Like you, often I only get a few hours. I take melatonin and also 200mg Magnesium which they say help...so who knows how few hours I'd get if I didn't take them!! :rolleyes:
Nice to know others have the same problem.

Reactions: Job and Pisteuo

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Heh!!! I remember way back, saying to folks that I could shut this thread down at any time = I win!!! :p LOL!!
HA!

That's what you think!!!

th

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Morning job,

I go to bed at 11 , and in a hour or so I wake up for a hour or so and may be less then I am up for
another half or one hour..... [any how I wake up at leas twice a night. some day's four times.] at about 5:45 A.M..... I give up and get out of bed.

Hope you do better.............!

That's pretty much my routine also.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Grams said:
Morning job,

I go to bed at 11 , and in a hour or so I wake up for a hour or so and may be less then I am up for
another half or one hour..... [any how I wake up at leas twice a night. some day's four times.] at about 5:45 A.M..... I give up and get out of bed.

Hope you do better.

That's pretty much my routine also.

Just change you routine then....then tell Grams and I how you did it!! Okay?

:D :D

Reactions: Job

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've tried pretty much everything. Nothing works. It may help in getting me to sleep, but an hour later I'm wide awake.

If you have nothing against it, have a beer or two before going to bed.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen