Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get bored and start playing with all those buttons.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I am a alcoholic and can not drink............
My daughter is a nurse and I asked her what kind of pills I can take
she told me 2 of them only I have one left, kind left and forgot what the other kind was. But guess I do not want to
relie on pills of any kind.

Yesterday we went to the boys foot ball games ........ We had to leave at 7:15 AM...... [ about a hour drive]

one was for 9:00 AM and the other for 12:00 ........ and the walk to the van was quite a long walk for me and of course my age I walk slower

then they do, and I had to walk fast to keep up and I had to do this [ " walk "] for both games and that was about 4 times the amount I walk daily...... and of course faster......

and then we went to visit a relative at the nursing home....... more walking to the room.....

So last night we got home after 11AM and I slept till 6:30 AM and did not wake up one time... WOW !

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow Grams..so glad that you got a good sleep...so..are you going to walk around your house for an hour before bed now...so you get good and tired and can S L E E P like that again? :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well , since today is Sunday and we are celebrating my daughter in law's Birthday............ I guess I will stay in the house

My son just went to the store to get things so we can celebrate the birthday..... which I forgot thought t was a few months away.

And it is a nice sunny day today !

Reactions: Job

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You ! I am sure she will. One of her friends is coming over in a while....... And her husband my son is out

getting some stuff for her , I gave him some money to buy for me also.......... I had her date mixed up and did
not know it was today..........

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
animated-birthday-image-0249.gif
animated-birthday-image-0079.gif

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I showed my D.I.L and she say's thanks............ So THANK YOU !! Angelina......... :)

Reactions: Angelina

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She said that was nice of you ! I told her that is the way it is on a Christian forum........ !

She said that is nice........... She does not have time for computers .......... with 8 children !!!!!!!!

Reactions: Angelina