Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hahaha! I doubt I could do it @Job But I would love to know HOW you do it. :D

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha! I doubt I could do it @Job But I would love to know HOW you do it. :D

if-you-want-5a0014.jpg

Make a Meme - Funny memes and meme generator

All you need to do is register to get started. It's really simple.

Have fun.:)

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Job I can see all the pictures but it doesn't say how a person writes some on the pictures! o_O

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Alright, so I suck at this! I'll learn, maybe, or not. But hey, that is proof that I am last!

At least for now.

BTW: Just what is a "meme"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW: Just what is a "meme"?

I had to look it up. I didn't know either.
default_whistling.gif

meme
mēm/
noun
  1. an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
    • a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
How'd you do that?
default_082-1.gif

The ol' fashioned way! I used an ol' program called "Paint Shop Pro" by JASC, v6.01 dating back to circa 99. The company was bought out some years ago. I can't remember who bought them out right now.

I stole your avatar, made it into a negative so it was easier to crop out of the background. I also notice LOL that I forgot to reverse it from a negative image in the image posted, but it works, makes it almost look like you are in the shade of the trees. I pasted that as a new layer onto an old photo, resized it to fit the "path", and added text.

Of course, then I couldn't figure out how to add it to a post. So after fumbling around, it ended up there by a roundabout means.

Thanks for the definition of "meme". I see it originates from Greek.

Reactions: Helen and Job

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Oh great...when I feel brave I will give it a go.

I'm glad Richard asked what a meme was. :D

The other day I was on FaceTime with my 23 yr old grandson and he mention the word "meme"...and I felt too stupid to tell him that I had no idea what he was talking about! ( he thinks I am a 'cool' grandma ) can't disillusion him. Ha!

I guess that puts me last...for a while. :)

Reactions: Richard_oti and Job

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello...wheee have you been ? Missed you..

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Working, then fell down the back stairs of my house in the rain and got a bruise on the butt, then limping working, ummm then found bruising around my tailbone which has come up, then still working and no....I haven't gone to the docs yet....:confused: