Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Working, then fell down the back stairs of my house in the rain and got a bruise on the butt, then limping working, ummm then found bruising around my tailbone which has come up, then still working and no....I haven't gone to the docs yet....:confused:

Oh ouch....bless your heart...very glad you didn't break anything. ❤️

Reactions: pia

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi pia! Thanks for the heads up! ;)
il_340x270.806900985_3m8h.jpg

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
default_emot-wave.gif

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's time I sat in last place for a little while. :)

Reactions: Job

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now I have lost the weather thread and the food thread...I can't find them in Games section and I never get them in Alert. :( Any ideas where they are hiding?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I have lost the weather thread and the food thread...I can't find them in Games section and I never get them in Alert. :( Any ideas where they are hiding?

Go to the "Watched Threads" link located at the top center of the page. (it's in that black band) Click on that and it should give you list of threads you've posted in.

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

At the top right just above the 1st post you'll see "Unwatch Thread", click on that to unwatch the thread. When that little menu pops up, click "yes" to unwatch the thread. Now click the "Watch thread" link and choose the top selection. This will send you an email notification every time someone posts in that thread.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Job I could Do that...IF I could find them!!! Which forum are they in...and which section of the forum. I can't see them in forum games. :(

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Job I could Do that...IF I could find them!!! Which forum are they in...and which section of the forum. I can't see them in forum games. :(

They're at the top right of every page, directly above the page number of the 1st post on that page.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They're at the top right of every page, directly above the page number of the 1st post on that page.

No, no, I should have said that clearer...I mean where are the Food thread and the weather thread??
I cannot se them in the games list. :(

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, no, I should have said that clearer...I mean where are the Food thread and the weather thread??
I cannot se them in the games list. :(

That's because they're in the "Fellowship Forum".
default_whistling.gif