Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well what a weekend!

I could almost believe that I am going to be the last one...( as per this thread!)

So many friends and close acquaintances have passed over ..Dave and I are almost looking around us to see who is left in our age group.
So many gone...we have more 'over there' than we do still here!

One of my closest friends in life went home on Friday morning. One is still alive and kicking...but yet another is 'on the blink'.)
And yesterday a friend ( not as close but lovely) died yesterday morning.

Isaiah 57:1-2
" The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. "

It almost makes me believe in a rapture...for it seems the Lord is gathering them one by one...

Sorry for your loss Helen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it true in the UK y'all celebrate Mother's Day in March? Our Mother's Day is this Sunday. I was surprised when I wished an early happy mother's day on CF to find that theirs was in March.

Well, my baby girl painted me a wind chime, two cute hand print cards/footprint cards at school, and daddy brought home a cute mother's day pillow. Super blessed.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi @Nancy

At the moment I have brain-block , I cant think of anything interesting to write ...this is unusual for me. Maybe too many weeks of being isolated I have forgotten how to communicate :D I think its seven weeks now!!!
Hopefully back to 'normal' soon, as in having something to say. ♥︎

Helen? Is that you?
:):p:D

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is it true in the UK y'all celebrate Mother's Day in March? Our Mother's Day is this Sunday. I was surprised when I wished an early happy mother's day on CF to find that theirs was in March.

Well, my baby girl painted me a wind chime, two cute hand print cards/footprint cards at school, and daddy brought home a cute mother's day pillow. Super blessed.

Yes , in England Mother’s Day was always in March.
Our local Vicar used to get the village kids to pick him bunches of primroses and violets from the hedgerows and ditches. Then on the Sunday he would give little bunches to all the mothers.

I’m pretty sure that there are no wild violets or primroses any more . :(
That was wayyyy back in the 50’s

Being in Canada these last 45 yrs we are very used to keeping it this coming Sunday now. x

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hope all is well with you and the family ✝️

Yes! Thank you.
My oldest just graduated engineering from U of Alberta.
My other 5 are all cooped up here with me and have managed not to kill each other.. Yet.. :confused:
And my special guy:
20180721_205726.jpg

(Thats him with grampa)

Is now over 16 and going strong!
Alleluia!

How are you?

Reactions: Helen