Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who needs sleep? Lol I grew up a Leaf's fan. I thought I was English/Scottish. Coates/Harper turns out to be De Coates/Le Harpur, both originated in Normandy! Last night Toronto played Montreal. Was I conflicted? Not for a second! Leafs won 5-1. Go, Leafs, Go!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeeeeehhhhh just woke up. I knew I'd do that. LOL. Sleeping in is okay though. Just feel like it is late night still. I can still make church at the other campus though. I was supposed to assist in kid's church today though!!!

I'm really going to have to sit down and listen to some of your vineyard songs Truman sometimes. Bless y'all. Grateful to God for another day!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was born in Toronto. :)
Years ago online one of my best friends, [Colin was his name], lived and worked and served God in Toronto. I learned a lot through him. I had no contact with him but by computer but I knew toward the end our communication he was very sick. [I expect that more than one of my oldest friends here will remember Colin. He was not popular with a lot of people because he was a bit on the blunt side... but God did use him.]

I believe now after the passage of years he has gone onto the Lord. Like I save many things, I have saved many of the things he wrote into my computer. I have not looked through them in a long time. I will have to remind myself to do that while I still have time.

Give God the glory my friend!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Years ago online one of my best friends, [Colin was his name], lived and worked and served God in Toronto. I learned a lot through him. I had no contact with him but by computer but I knew toward the end our communication he was very sick. [I expect that more than one of my oldest friends here will remember Colin. He was not popular with a lot of people because he was a bit on the blunt side... but God did use him.]

I believe now after the passage of years he has gone onto the Lord. Like I save many things, I have saved many of the things he wrote into my computer. I have not looked through them in a long time. I will have to remind myself to do that while I still have time.

Give God the glory my friend!
I understand blunt.