Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wood peckers don't know the difference between wood and trees.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm watching big trouble in little china again, cool movie!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK I see I need to break the ice so I'll start with some physics:
funny-science-news-experiments-memes-close-enough1.jpg
Love that pic. Gorgeous glass. The cat's cute too. :p

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, I saw the meme and thought it was an exaggeration, but I guess not after watching the video.
I saw that meme and thought the same thing. I was searching first for the meme to post when I happened on the video.

Lord only knows what got into that bird.
A friend of mine lives near a home heating oil supplier. A few years ago I was visiting when through the open windows of her house we heard this rapid pecking sound like Woodpeckers make on trees but with this metallic sound behind it. Turns out she had this one Woodpecker neighbor that would regularly peck the storage tanks.
LoL
I felt so sorry for that stubborn little guy. All that work and no reward.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw that meme and thought the same thing. I was searching first for the meme to post when I happened on the video.

Lord only knows what got into that bird.
A friend of mine lives near a home heating oil supplier. A few years ago I was visiting when through the open windows of her house we heard this rapid pecking sound like Woodpeckers make on trees but with this metallic sound behind it. Turns out she had this one Woodpecker neighbor that would regularly peck the storage tanks.
LoL
I felt so sorry for that stubborn little guy. All that work and no reward.
Yeah, that is strange behavior for a wood pecker. Wow. We have them out at my Dad's and they just make tiny holes.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, I saw the meme and thought it was an exaggeration, but I guess not after watching the video.

I thought the same lol

Sorry about the crab voice man.

Please keep a family situation in prayer. It is a spiritual matter with the extended family.

No problem, praying for you sister. *Hugs* :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm feeling really accomplished and good right now. Had some setbacks on the forum with people that didn't understand the same way I do. But now I'm on a new good feeling. I solved a portion of my physics theory which only supports that the theory is correct.