Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
and thus your name.... STUMPMASTER.... I am definitely STUMPED.... LOL
:) A friend always groans and complains that his head hurts as soon as numbers, equations, and formulas are mentioned.

I like designing matrices (plural of matrix) and use a simple matrix in my business to show days of the month along the top and clients down the left side so I can then enter how many $ of work was done for which client on what day.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:p I know, but I enjoy creating these mosaics based on multiples of whole numbers.
I'd just got up, with a migraine. Otherwise, I would have liked the colors. - There sure are a lot of mouthy people around here...their tongues keep falling out of their mouths for some reason! :p

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is anyone awake? It's almost 3 am...
It's 11C = 52F ( a wee bit cool ).
Just having my first cup of tea.

I did not get my puzzle finished... hopefully that happens later today... but the beast is mostly conquered.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Contraindicated due to liver disease. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
Had to look up "contraindicated", never heard or read that word before, thanks. Now that I know it means "indicating inadvisablity", is there anything you can ameliorate your migraines with? I might have missed a previous post on the subject.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Had to look up "contraindicated", never heard or read that word before, thanks. Now that I know it means "indicating inadvisablity", is there anything you can ameliorate your migraines with? I might have missed a previous post on the subject.
Coffee, Dramamine, I have multiple chronic pain issues, I spend a lot of time worshipping the Lord, my anointing helps me with my experience of His presence. In His presence is fullness of His joy, and His joy is my strength. We get by. Suffering is a way of life for me. Thanks for the concern. It helps.

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Coffee, Dramamine, I have multiple chronic pain issues, I spend a lot of time worshipping the Lord, my anointing helps me with my experience of His presence. In His presence is fullness of His joy, and His joy is my strength. We get by. Suffering is a way of life for me. Thanks for the concern. It helps.
my one friend in real life had a terrible fall two years ago... her head landed on the pavement and bounced and hit again... she has had daily headaches since... the concussion does not seem to be getting better... My heart breaks for her.. YET the Lord has worked miracles in her life... including restoring her marriage.
I am sorry that you suffer so @Truman ... I see you have changed your name and avatar... LOL... Don't blame me for NOT noticing you were awake... LOL

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
my one friend in real life had a terrible fall two years ago... her head landed on the pavement and bounced and hit again... she has had daily headaches since... the concussion does not seem to be getting better... My heart breaks for her.. YET the Lord has worked miracles in her life... including restoring her marriage.
I am sorry that you suffer so @Truman ... I see you have changed your name and avatar... LOL... Don't blame me for NOT noticing you were awake... LOL
I knew you didn't see me, I was just teasing you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted the grid of square numbers and triangular numbers late last night as strong winds were gusting. They continued this morning and I got a call out to deal with a windfall tree that had come down on a parked car at a Government instalation my company does outdoor maintenance for.

I would have responded earlier had my services not been required.

Over the years I have used Excel spreadsheets to explore mathematical formulas, sequences, patterns, and problems.

Numbers are honest and if a proven sequence doesn't follow the pattern it should I know it will be due to an error of entry on my part.

Thank you. Hope everything turned out okay.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you. Hope everything turned out okay.
All good. A few dents and some broken perspex trim in the one car of a Govt employee, and her insurance company will decide whether any party was aware the tree was a hazard or not. I do cull any trees or branches that are suspect but this Silver Birch had no external signs of weakness so I don't believe I should be liable for neglecting to remedy a known hazard. My company does carry commercial liability but the excess is $NZ1000.

The storm actually did a lot of damage elsewhere.
10.09.21 Storm.jpg

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, CB coffee/tea drinkers.
---
4:48 am
East Coast
---
High 76F (24C)
Sunny
---
Having my morning coffee..

Reactions: Addy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All good. A few dents and some broken perspex trim in the one car of a Govt employee, and her insurance company will decide whether any party was aware the tree was a hazard or not. I do cull any trees or branches that are suspect but this Silver Birch had no external signs of weakness so I don't believe I should be liable for neglecting to remedy a known hazard. My company does carry commercial liability but the excess is $NZ1000.

The storm actually did a lot of damage elsewhere.
View attachment 17226

We have hundreds and hundreds of trees on our property. A constant, felling, thinning, checking, clearing brush, limbs, replanting... etc.

Can appreciate the difficulty of your business, that requires the clean up of trees downed by uncontrolled means, particularly while winds, perhaps darkness, even electrical considerations, are still in effect.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stumpmaster ~ I didn't mention, but do realize... called out to respond, from a sound sleep...does add another element to the mix.
Ya, gotta have an excellent quick brewing coffee pot... ;)