Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1-Aerial-Shot-TS-Charke-2017.jpg

It would be nice to go there some day in person, it looks so nice. :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just did a quick search and that is the picture that came up. I'm assuming that there are villages tucked away.

Reactions: Truman and Josho

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PLEASE NOTE:

PARMESAN CHEESE IS BANNED IN MY HOUSE.

It smells like vomit and tastes worse.
HAHAHAHAHA..... and still HAHAHAHA.... oh my goodness... that was FUNNY.... and then Cristo pipes into the conversation.

Nooo parmesan cheese is beautiful, whats wrong with you kiwi's? LoL

HAHAHAHA.... This conversation made my day.... short... sweet and to the POINT!!!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ha.... Had to look at the title of the thread... It's safe.... it's the late night NO specific topic...

Parmesan cheese makes me think of spaghetti.... SO.... BIG question.... Has anyone else ever tried to throw their spaghetti against
a wall to see if it's cooked?? If it sticks it's READY.... HAHA

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HAHAHAHAHA..... and still HAHAHAHA.... oh my goodness... that was FUNNY.... and then Cristo pipes into the conversation.

HAHAHAHA.... This conversation made my day.... short... sweet and to the POINT!!!

Hey long time no see...
The whole cheese conversation was started by Josho back on post #1289...
Now im a cheese junkie because of him... LoL

Reactions: Truman and Josho

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
mv_range.ashx

I'm sorry BUT..... pickled onion does not go in CHEESE.... EWWWWWWWWWW and YUCK!!!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think @Stumpmaster should win the award for most OUTSPOKEN cheese critic...

It is NOT allowed in my house... it smells like vomit and tastes WORSE.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Addy It’s a tradition and very popular specially in Yorkshire, to serve fruit cake with a slice of creamy, crumbly Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese. You can eat cheese this way all year round, but find it’s especially popular during the festive period, where it pairs perfectly with rich Christmas cake. The fresh, clean flavour of the Wensleydale cheese creates a beautiful, savoury flavour contrast as it cuts through to complement the richness of the sweet fruit cake. Any other Brits tried this?
th

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What... How dare you enter our state... Unquarantined... Untested...:p

Get out of here... Shoo... Back to the mainland... Shoo... Shoo

You know what is crazy, when you fly on an airplane, landing at any Tassie airport compared to Melbourne has such a striking difference, Melbourne you can see miles and miles of houses so close together cluttered up and heaps of ants on the roads, highways and freeways, but when you are about to land in a Tassie airport, you can see all the nice lovely nature.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know what is crazy, when you fly on an airplane, landing at any Tassie airport compared to Melbourne has such a striking difference, Melbourne you can see miles and miles of houses so close together cluttered up and heaps of ants on the roads, highways and freeways, but when you are about to land in a Tassie airport, you can see all the nice lovely nature.

Depending on which way the wind is blowing you can come into Tulla from the north over the country...
What were you doing out there anyway?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Depending on which way the wind is blowing you can come into Tulla from the north over the country...
What were you doing out there anyway?
He has a flight simulator... This way he can come to your van wherever you are parked... STEAL your cheese with pickled onions ( YUCK )... and be back home in time for dinner... LOL

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He has a flight simulator... This way he can come to your van wherever you are parked... STEAL your cheese with pickled onions ( YUCK )... and be back home in time for dinner... LOL

Yum you meant?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It’s a tradition and very popular specially in Yorkshire, to serve fruit cake with a slice of creamy, crumbly Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese. You can eat cheese this way all year round, but find it’s especially popular during the festive period, where it pairs perfectly with rich Christmas cake. The fresh, clean flavour of the Wensleydale cheese creates a beautiful, savoury flavour contrast as it cuts through to complement the richness of the sweet fruit cake. Any other Brits tried this?
th

Cheese on fruit cake... I don't really like mixing sweet and savory... Id probably eat them separately

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

@Josho she is vilifying our cheese now with uncheesy arguments...
This is unacceptable...

Reactions: Josho