Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, like space and time, energy and frequency coexist in proportion, which is evident in the electromagnetic spectrum. Since light exists either as a particle or an impulse neither of which are ever at rest the Newtonian formulas have to be tweaked.

The ubiquitous problem of obtaining equilibrium in calculations means showing working is as important as having the answer.

The general formula in special relativity that relates energy, momentum, and mass is View attachment 17947

The energy and momentum of the photon into this equation cancel its mass. Never being at rest the photon is restricted (pun) to zero mass, so unless it is possible to show working that changes this proportionality, the answer includes a massless photon.
I can't really get into my theory since it's proprietary. But I found a workaround to the energy-momentum equation.

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It seems..we are in Physics class/course.
---
I remember..learning/studying the 'Quantum Mechanics'..
- Many years ago.
It's one of those subjects that I have fun exploring without the pressure of deadlines and sitting exams.

Questions like whether it is possible to unitise infinity may not appeal to others but keep me engaged in studies and discussions.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I used to work at a sheet metal fabrication shop. When I got into physics I learned mechanical deformation physics. How the energy of a metal deforming contains energy or requires energy to deform it. I thought that was kinda fun.

LoL I work in a sheetmetal workshop...
Light to medium gauge fabrication...

Reactions: dev553344

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These CB crowds...you never know where or when they're going to show up!
Wherever the Spirit's drawing them, I guess! :rolleyes:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, I haven't. It must be terrible.

Are you sure? I think the fruitcake is stalking you

images

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gosh.... sleep in ONE morning.... just ONE morning... and BAM.
However... It is lovely to see @Josho being so thoughtful to his co-worker...
That is one superior looking fruitcake. @Truman will be OVERJOYED!!!
Good morning, Addy. Good morning, C.B. dwellers. It's 7:52 and 17c.
This is the day that the Lord has made! :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning CB'ers .... It's 8:09.... Addy has slept in.... I feel like I have woken up at NOON.... This is so foreign to me... lol
I missed the entire early morning... Thankfully my daughter is probably STILL sleeping... she is at my neice's house...
TODAY is shopping day.... OH my goodness... ONCE a year this happens... Addy actually leaves her TROLL home and goes to the BIG MALL.

Things are different now in these times... so... I guess it's briefly into the stores we need and no stopping at the food court because that is a thing of the past.... WE picked up Kentucky Fried chicken last night... and I saw my first sign..... Dear Customers... IN order to sit in our dining area... you will have to provide proof of vaccination. Thankfully there is still take-out and delivery to depend on.

Kind of serious for the Late Night Thread but that is what you get when I sleep in to this awful LATE hour.... a VERY SERIOUS ADDY... LOL

The weather is.... hold on... gotta check .... 14C = 57F

This is INDEED the DAY that the Lord has made... and I WILL rejoice and be GLAD in it.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB'ers .... It's 8:09.... Addy has slept in.... I feel like I have woken up at NOON.... This is so foreign to me... lol
I missed the entire early morning... Thankfully my daughter is probably STILL sleeping... she is at my neice's house...
TODAY is shopping day.... OH my goodness... ONCE a year this happens... Addy actually leaves her TROLL home and goes to the BIG MALL.

Things are different now in these times... so... I guess it's briefly into the stores we need and no stopping at the food court because that is a thing of the past.... WE picked up Kentucky Fried chicken last night... and I saw my first sign..... Dear Customers... IN order to sit in our dining area... you will have to provide proof of vaccination. Thankfully there is still take-out and delivery to depend on.

Kind of serious for the Late Night Thread but that is what you get when I sleep in to this awful LATE hour.... a VERY SERIOUS ADDY... LOL

The weather is.... hold on... gotta check .... 14C = 57F

This is INDEED the DAY that the Lord has made... and I WILL rejoice and be GLAD in it.
"..picked up Kentucky Fried Chicken.."
---
KFC
My favorite..
Maybe..I'll get it today!

Reactions: dev553344

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"..picked up Kentucky Fried Chicken.."
---
KFC
My favorite..
Maybe..I'll get it today!
KFC has always been my FAVORITE take out meal.... I just CANNOT reproduce this type of chicken and flavour.... and I am a very good cook.
The other is Chinese Food... I don't stand a chance at even coming close to a complete meal... so that is another place I occasionally eat out at...
I have never been one to eat out at restaurants.... too expensive... and low budget...
Once a month on Sundays... my landlords used to order Chinese food and I would throw in some money and get to share with them... but since I am not vaccinated.... this will never be again.... SO sad what has occurred here... but it is what it is...

Anyways.... Just heard from my daughter... just sipping my second coffee... am finally AWAKE... and OH my goodness... ADDY is getting ready for a HUGE play DAY with my daughter.

I am SO BLESSED.... that my DAUGHTER loves me SO MUCH.... It blows me away.... WE have been through thick and thin... and even thinner... and that young girl has forgiven her Momma all her mistakes and shortcomings.... OH how I LOVE my little girl... and she is 30.... OH my...

Can't seem to make a post without putting a bit of my HEART in it.... LOL