LBGT wedding disgusting !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pointing out the faults of others does not justify homosexual sin. And not everyone is an adulterer either. That logic is flawed
That’s all you’ve done the whole thread is bash the queers and condemn them to hell.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief, the churches are full of men and women in second third and fourth marriages having their neighbors wife. I’m not making exceptions or excuses.

Yet your answer points to other types of sins besides the one in question. This diversion sure SEEMS like making excuses and exceptions.

Let's see you type it ... the sin of homosexuality will not enter the kingdom of God.

19 The ·wrong things the sinful self does [works of the flesh/sinful nature] are ·clear [evident; obvious]: ·being sexually unfaithful [sexual immorality], ·not being pure [impurity], ·taking part in sexual sins [depravity; promiscuity], 20 ·worshiping gods [idolatry], ·doing witchcraft [sorcery], ·hating [hostility; antagonism], ·making trouble [discord; strife], being jealous, ·being angry [rage], ·being selfish [rivalries], ·making people angry with each other [dissensions], ·causing divisions among people [factions], 21 feeling envy, being drunk, ·having wild and wasteful parties [carousings; orgies], and doing other things like these. I warn you now as I warned you before: Those who do these things will not inherit God’s kingdom.
Galatians 5:19-21
Expanded Bible

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet your answer points to other types of sins besides the one in question. This diversion sure SEEMS like making excuses and exceptions.

Let's see you type it ... the sin of homosexuality will not enter the kingdom of God.

19 The ·wrong things the sinful self does [works of the flesh/sinful nature] are ·clear [evident; obvious]: ·being sexually unfaithful [sexual immorality], ·not being pure [impurity], ·taking part in sexual sins [depravity; promiscuity], 20 ·worshiping gods [idolatry], ·doing witchcraft [sorcery], ·hating [hostility; antagonism], ·making trouble [discord; strife], being jealous, ·being angry [rage], ·being selfish [rivalries], ·making people angry with each other [dissensions], ·causing divisions among people [factions], 21 feeling envy, being drunk, ·having wild and wasteful parties [carousings; orgies], and doing other things like these. I warn you now as I warned you before: Those who do these things will not inherit God’s kingdom.
Galatians 5:19-21
Expanded Bible
We'll probably be waiting on him for a while :(

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you quote scripture to back up your ideas?
Isaiah 58:9-10 KJV
[9] Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; [10] And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(1) "Your [Jonathan's] love for me [David] was wonderful, surpassing the love of women (2 Samuel 1:26)."

David says Jonathan's love for him surpassed that between a husband and wife.

(2) "There are eunuchs who have been so from birth and there are eunuchs who have been made so by others and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can (Matthew 19:12)."

In ancient rabbinic Judaism the expression "eunuchs from birth" does not refer to men without testicles; it refers to males who, for whatever reason, lack attraction to the opposite sex. That would include men with a gay orientation. The orientation itself is not sinful; as in heterosexual fornication, the sin is having sex out of wedlock. So if gay marriage were acceptable in God's eyes, such sex would not be sinful. But in my view, marriage
must be heterosexual, though the Bible does not address that modern issue.
al

u
u

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(1) "Your [Jonathan's] love for me [David] was wonderful, surpassing the love of women (2 Samuel 1:26)."

David says Jonathan's love for him surpassed that between a husband and wife.

(2) "There are eunuchs who have been so from birth and there are eunuchs who have been made so by others and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can (Matthew 19:12)."

In ancient rabbinic Judaism the expression "eunuchs from birth" does not refer to men without testicles; it refers to males who, for whatever reason, lack attraction to the opposite sex. That would include men with a gay orientation. The orientation itself is not sinful; as in heterosexual fornication, the sin is having sex out of wedlock. So if gay marriage were acceptable in God's eyes, such sex would not be sinful. But in my view, marriage
must be heterosexual, though the Bible does not address that modern issue.
al

u
u
What in your opinion makes marriage an institution of God, I know plenty of athiest who are married?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s all you’ve done the whole thread is bash the queers and condemn them to hell.
Total fabrication. If you're unhappy with the way the bible depicts homosexuals then perhaps you should take it up with God and leave the forum members out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My attitude towards gays and lesbians, etc, completely changed while
watching a movie called The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

There is a touching scene where two aging gay men, who were friends in
India when they were boys, reunited after many years of separation. It
made me realize that they are just as capable of bonding and affection as
straight folks, and just as capable of heartbreak too, and regrets.

LGBTQI folk are on the opposite side of the coin, but they are not a different
coin: they are the same coin, i.e. the human coin.

It's curious to me how so many Christians are willing to practice the golden
rule with liars, murderers, and adulterers, while refusing to extend equal
courtesy to folk whose gender values differ from their own.
_

I've seen the movie as well.
Homosexual is a funky word, IMO, sort of like Hetrosexual .... as if one word truly classifies
Every person in one or the other group.

That movie, and the two characters you are speaking of....to me, seemed more like two men, (fully aware of society has a long deep rooted indoctrination of people MUST be separated in race, religion, wealth, political, same gender loving relationship, etc.) who genuinely had a deep liking and love of each other. (Not a...I want SEX with you)...
(But more of a disregard between them of "societies" rules).

You can see by the other characters...the attitude of the times...some uppity, constant complaining things not good enough, some digging for a meal ticket, some jealous....yet all in the downhill stage of earthly life.

The highlight is the turn about of "some" of the attitudes, to more of the attitude of the two characters, (who BY societies rules, should never have been friends, let alone deeply cared for eachother).

Race, Religion, Political, Wealth....virtually became obsolete... ignoring those things, became a whole turn about....about the individuals, their individual talents, their individual desires....all loving toward one another in guniune love, rather than the stigma of SEX, degrading one, to appear better than another being their primary motavition of concern.

Sort of like viewing that movie, which a portion highlights "homosexuality"... but observing a guniune love between two men, even realized to themselves...wasn't about SEX.

The Label "homosexual", presumes to mean, desiring sex, with one of the same gender...
Which, I don't think is always the case.

Just my opinion...and movie critique.

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like your traditional attitude. I have one too. I usually don't engage in conversations about homosexuality since it is now becoming illegal to oppose homosexuality. But God has condemned it in the bible. Which is why some homosexuals try to cause God to be expelled from Government and the judicial system. So they can promote homosexuality and its acceptance.

I've never been attracted to members of the same sex so it's easy for me to cast judgment. I find some members good looking and so I say they are cool. But that doesn't mean I would want to engage in sexual relations with them, just the opposite. I find members of the opposite sex attractive.

I'm not overly judgmental of homosexuals, but biologically and scientifically it's wrong in the physical aspect. The only science that even comes close to supporting homosexuality is psychology. And psychology is a misfit pseudo science to being with. So one can easily see how it's acceptance stems from the psychology disciplines.

Agree. It's a condunrum.
* Gods Love is about a genuine inner feeling...Love between ALL People, ALL genders, races, religions, status', etc.
* Not the inner hormones raging, or the constant Mind bombardment of sexual images, talk, (24-7) influencing the outer flesh toward gotta jump some bones, of anything available in secret, or anything society dictates is openly acceptable, to be Proud of.
* Sure some like genders will keep their distance;
A nod, a wave, a fist bump, cringe or dodge another who is too touchy, trying to hold, stroke, them.
*** Some like genders will openly show their sexual desires...extended holding hands, touching sexual places, repeated lip kissing, extend arm wrap....or get a inclining of an other ones acceptance by excessive touching or trying to stroke another for their reaction, etc.
* Some like genders will openly ignore societies "rules"...and openly show their love, that has nothing to do with desiring sex...
With a hug, embrace, kiss, "greeting", and "departure" hug, embrace, kiss, touch, verbal Love you...more so brief, focused toward a "greeting" and "departure".

Scripture against homosexuality is IMO, more focused toward *** as above, whether in secret or openly, that IS sex geared.
( and will say, it does not imply "homosexuals" can NOT Truly Love the Lord God.)

Last edited: