LBGT wedding disgusting !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is a 'gay gene', then it is the same sin gene as any other.

I was a born liar and thief coming into this world and proved it on daily basis so long as I can remember, But in Christ we are changed inwardly to do so outwardly. I am no longer a born liar and thief. So it is with any sin of the flesh born into of the flesh.

Yes I agree. God can change and clean the sinner and make them white as snow including homosexuals. They need to know that. They can be saved, it's not too late to repent today. The amount that God loves us is astounding. He loves the homosexuals and wants them to repent. God has also let me know that demons can influence the mind of gay people. When he takes his hand off them and gives them over to their lusts, the demons move in and influence their thoughts. And when they are that far gone I think the deception in their minds is overpowering. They will think that they were born that way, that it is genetic.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 5:7 . . Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Christ wasn't talking about forgiveness in that beatitude. The word for
"merciful" is eleemon (el-eh-ay'-mone) which means compassionate (as an
adjective). And the word for "mercy" is eleeo (el-eh-eh'-o) which means to
pity (as a verb).

Quite a few of the Christians I encounter from time to time neither pity nor
feel the slightest sympathy for LGBTQI folks; therefore those hard-hearted
Christians shouldn't complain if and/or whenever God withholds sympathy
from them in turn.

Well; according Rom 5:6-8, God may be disgusted with LGBTQI but He
nevertheless feels sorry for them too. In point of fact, God has enough
compassion for the LGBTQI to do something good for them instead of
constantly running them into the ground with a relentless barrage of
judgmental remarks.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For
God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world
through him might be spared." (John 3:16-17)
_

Reactions: Waiting on him

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 17:28-30 (NKJV)
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then do you think it helps them for you to defend them as you do when they are on a path to hell? I ask because it seems to me, out of true Christian love, we should be honest with those who are hell bound, In order to do our best to help them see the error of their ways.
Do you see yourself as the arbiter of truth?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No more than you do/did.

If discussing the issue bothers you, I can cease.
I’ve began a new thread, one that calls all the adultery going on in the Christian community. It doesn’t appear that anyone wants to discuss this. Seems many are ready to attack the queers, which I believe many of the ones attacking are bigoted hypocrites.

How about you, the husband of one wife?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What bothers me is a voice of condemning. We all were dead in our sins an trespass, prior to the receiving of Christ.
Shades of Light starting from near absolute darkness and moving toward the blinding seven fold Light. When does it begin to be so bright it is blinding?

The Light is the pure absolute, unadulterated Word of God, the Truth of God.

Jesus said, "I am the Light"! He said it because He was one with the Father! He had and was the same Word and Truth!

When a measure of Light started coming men it came through vessels that men were able to comprehend, at least, in a measure. They could not look on God's face and live, but after the fall into darkness, He had prepared already a Way, that they would be able to approach Him, moving day by day from the darkness into, eventually, that pure unadulterated Light, which is the face of God, Himself. The vessels, which are to guide us along our journey are represented as stars and the sun and the moon.

The stars have light, but to our eyes even the brightest of them is never blinding. The moon has a reflected light, which even at its brightest time is never blinding. The sun, on the other hand is so bright that we need to careful with how we look upon it in order to protect our eyesight.

Stars are people, who bring light to people in a measure that is tolerable. This is the man of God of flesh and bone like you and me, yet, he has messages from God for our edification in the things of God.

The moon is much larger and brighter than the stars to the natural eye. It is only a reflection of the real Light, which is God, but even the reflection contains much Truth for us. This could be the Old Testament by itself, which was all people had been inspired by God to write until Jesus came.

Then when Jesus came, man began to look upon the sun, which would be the New Testament, which gives us not really new things from God, but a clearer look. After looking at the New Testament, we will see much more than seemed possible before when we now look back at the Old Testament.

In the Old Testament, the moon, we see very many shadows of the things to come. We see suggestions of Jesus and of what God would have in store for man that was not so readily available to 'whosoever will' previously.

But... even looking that the sun, we must still shade our eyes to protect them until we have been prepared to look on God's very face. When we have been prepared, when all of the breaches in God's people have been healed then...

"Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound." Isaiah 30:26

Day by day, sunup to sundown, we should be advancing toward Isaiah 30:26. The final night is coming when no man can work, because there is no Light.

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." John 9:4-5

From man of God to Jesus, from Old Testament to New Testament, from bright sunlight to a seven fold Light, all of these leading us and lighting the way for us in brighter and brighter along the pathway for mankind to approach God, if he chooses to follow it! When there the night comes we must have the Light in us, His Light!

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matt 5:14-19

"Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light." Psalm 148:3

Before having that seven fold Light or being able to look upon that seven fold Light without being blinded, who is able to absolutely condemn anyone else? How can we condemn that which we cannot see clearly?

Reactions: Waiting on him

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve began a new thread, one that calls all the adultery going on in the Christian community. It doesn’t appear that anyone wants to discuss this. Seems many are ready to attack the queers, which I believe many of the ones attacking are bigoted hypocrites.

How about you, the husband of one wife?
Where is it . I have been unable to find it .

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shades of Light starting from near absolute darkness and moving toward the blinding seven fold Light. When does it begin to be so bright it is blinding?

Jesus said, "I am the Light"! He said it because He was one with the Father! He had and was the same Word and Truth!

When a measure of Light started coming men it came through vessels that men were able to comprehend, at least, in a measure. They could not look on God's face and live, but after the fall into darkness, He had prepared already a Way, that they would be able to approach Him, moving day by day from the darkness into, eventually, that pure unadulterated Light, which is the face of God, Himself. The vessels, which are to guide us along our journey are represented as stars and the sun and the moon.

The stars have light, but to our eyes even the brightest of them is never blinding. The moon has a reflected light, which even at its brightest time is never blinding. The sun, on the other hand is so bright that we need to careful with how we look upon it in order to protect our eyesight.

Stars are people, who bring light to people in a measure that is tolerable. This is the man of God of flesh and bone like you and me, yet, he has messages from God for our edification in the things of God.

The moon is much larger and brighter than the stars to the natural eye. It is only a reflection of the real Light, which is God, but even the reflection contains much Truth for us. This could be the Old Testament by itself, which was all people had been inspired by God to write until Jesus came.

Then when Jesus came, man began to look upon the sun, which would be the New Testament, which gives us not really new things from God, but a clearer look. After looking at the New Testament, we will see much more than seemed possible before when we now look back at the Old Testament.

In the Old Testament, the moon, we see very many shadows of the things to come. We see suggestions of Jesus and of what God would have in store for man that was not so readily available to 'whosoever will' previously.

But... even looking that the sun, we must still shade our eyes to protect them until we have been prepared to look on God's very face. When we have been prepared, when all of the breaches in God's people have been healed then...

"Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound." Isaiah 30:26

Day by day, sunup to sundown, we should be advancing toward Isaiah 30:26. The final night is coming when no man can work, because there is no Light.

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

From man of God to Jesus, from Old Testament to New Testament, from bright sunlight to a seven fold Light, all of these leading us and lighting the way for us in brighter and brighter along the pathway for mankind to approach God, if he chooses to follow it! When there the night comes we must have the Light in us, His Light!

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matt 5:14-19

Before having that seven fold Light or being able to look upon that seven fold Light without being blinded, who is able to absolutely condemn anyone else? How can we condemn that which we cannot see clearly?
Amen!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is very Spiritual John, definitely inspired of God.

How can I condemn in light of the mercy He has given so abundantly.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is very Spiritual John, definitely inspired of God.

How can I condemn in light of the mercy He has given so abundantly.
Even so, but it seems that some people around here do it [condemn] at times. Should we presume that everyone who condemns here sees very clearly?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13658971_1509331339171794_7528823188667553017_n.jpg

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for pointing that out. Now, we'll go from that point.

You just said you're straight. Either you're straight or your not. What you mean is that you can act gay. There is a difference. You wouldn't be gay. You would be a straight person acting gay.

What you mean to say is that someone who is homosexual can act straight, not become straight. Either they are homosexual or straight or bi-sexual. It is not easy for someone to deny who they are as it is easy to act to be something that they are not.
A person is characterized by His words but moreso by his actions. I asked a homosexual, "If you never had sex, would you be a homosexual?" He said no.
It is not thoughts or feelings that define who you are, it is when you act on them. He played with the boys up the street in his puberty and liked it before He even gave the opposite sex a chance. He died of AIDS at age 34.
Many people get very angry and contemplate murder at times, but they arent murderers until they do it. Things like lying habitually make you a liar. You weren't born that way, you first thought about doing it, you tried it, it served its purpose, then you kept doing it.
Sex is no different. The climax is powerful and so whoever you started having one with, that becomes your frame of reference. Keep it up for a long time and you become comfortable with it. You chose to do it your first time and then chose to repeat it.
Bisexuals prove that you can go both ways. It is a choice.