leaving, pray i'll be able to recover

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seen as a troll apparently...but that's not why i'm leaving. All i do here is madly rant about there being a legion of demons at every turn, or asking if it's ok to watch or play or whatever something that's clearly not spiritually good for anyone...I'm an absolute joke of a Christian, so i'm exiling myself from this place and all the other online Christian communities(except 1, but i really need that place). I really feel like i don't belong ANYWHERE, let alone a community for the children of God. Pray i'll be able to truly be saved if i'm not, and if i somehow am, that i'll be able to find communion with God and come back as...not a complete joke.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8b21717b3e68b1244701aec075a2960c.jpg

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seen as a troll apparently...but that's not why i'm leaving. All i do here is madly rant about there being a legion of demons at every turn, or asking if it's ok to watch or play or whatever something that's clearly not spiritually good for anyone...I'm an absolute joke of a Christian, so i'm exiling myself from this place and all the other online Christian communities(except 1, but i really need that place). I really feel like i don't belong ANYWHERE, let alone a community for the children of God. Pray i'll be able to truly be saved if i'm not, and if i somehow am, that I'll be able to find communion with God and come back as...not a complete joke.

Jabre,
Please take the advise of the two men above, look not at others because you will fail every time. Neither do I fit in at any church or community very well, always alone but then...we really are not, we have Jesus carrying us through this life. Just yesterday I was ready to chuck it all, but I know the truth and could NEVER un-know what I do. Life in this world can truly suck and especially if a Christian, because Jesus said "they
hated me, and they will hate you too". I pray you will find a good, well versed Christian to guide you, point you to Him and to help you get through these rough patches. You're not alone in this brother, just reach up and hang on tight to Jesus. Demons can and do "oppress" us but cannot "possess" us. Neither can they read your mind but, they watch us to see our habits our words, our actions and one step out of line...Satan (The Accuser) points to us and say's to God "see, that ain't no Christian...") And Father God simply points to the cross! We sin, we repent and work to eradicate this sin from our life's, not making it habitual and expecting God to honor that, as He won't. The Christian walk is NOT easy but, will be worth it once our eyes are open wide!
Satan is totally working overtime and his target is Christians, not the worldly but, true Christians who love the Lord and want to please Him. Satan has stolen the joy and assurance of many a Christian. Let's not let him steal, kill and destroy Christs body anymore. I pray for all of His strength and peace for you.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seen as a troll apparently...but that's not why i'm leaving. All i do here is madly rant about there being a legion of demons at every turn, or asking if it's ok to watch or play or whatever something that's clearly not spiritually good for anyone...I'm an absolute joke of a Christian, so i'm exiling myself from this place and all the other online Christian communities(except 1, but i really need that place). I really feel like i don't belong ANYWHERE, let alone a community for the children of God. Pray i'll be able to truly be saved if i'm not, and if i somehow am, that i'll be able to find communion with God and come back as...not a complete joke.
Who told you that you are a joke? Jesus warned us about insulting each other (Matthew 5:22). If someone insulted you, then they are the joke.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i told myself because i am.
Then cease the sin . You have a choice . You call yourself a joke , why not just cease that sin .
Think about it . Its not like you walk into banks and shoot folks . You can stop the sin my friend .
JUST HOLLER unto GOD . I think you call yourself a joke cause you keep on staying in a certain sin
and though you have cried and hollered and etc ,you have not ceased the sin .
Here is some help my friend .
Imagine how folks must feel in the depths of hells fire . I just bet if they were given another chance
they would be like NO WAY am i gonna stay in that sin . MAKE YOUR MIND UP . BE FULLY PERSAUDED
and whatever tempts you , GET IT far from thee .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jabre,
That is Satan messing with you! He does it to all of us to a certain extent, and if we continually fall for it...we think ourselves, useless pieces of dung. He is doing all he can to steal the assurance of Gods love. You are NOT alone, there have been some awful things I have called my own self too, until God reminded me of who I really was. Satan is a liar from the beginning! The closer you draw near to God, the harder the evil one works to stop it. Believe what God says about who you are and, get His peace...takes you to believe in faith to realize the actualization of Gods Truth, not satans lies.
I too get attacked like this at times. There is only one way to go...up. When satan barrages you with these negative thoughts, just point him to the CROSS and thank God.
I hope you will find your way...UP!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK @Jabre. I've enjoyed your time here. I hope you stick around, but if not then God be with you. You said you will still be part of a Christian online community. That's great, but we also need person to person contact with other Christians.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Lambano

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You need to see yourself as God sees you. You need to stop judging yourself harshly and let him be the judge. He does not condemn. His love and grace are infinite. His correction and discipline in gentle. He loves you even though you do not love yourself. He wants you to like yourself so that you are able to like others and communicate with them in a righteous way. Don't look at the dark places but seek out the Light of the World and ask Him to shine that loving light into you life. God bless you.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
askgramps-romans.jpg

This on-line family will be sad if you leave brother....because we love you and only want the best for you. Don't leave because you think that you are a joke. We don't think you are a joke. I personally think that you are young and youth is no reason to leave this forum nor should you leave because you are not as mature as others who have been believers for decades. If fact you can probably teach us a few things just as we can teach you.

We are a team in Christ, a family. Hope you decide to stay brother @Jabre :) xox

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then cease the sin . You have a choice . You call yourself a joke , why not just cease that sin .
Think about it . Its not like you walk into banks and shoot folks . You can stop the sin my friend .
JUST HOLLER unto GOD . I think you call yourself a joke cause you keep on staying in a certain sin
and though you have cried and hollered and etc ,you have not ceased the sin .
Here is some help my friend .
Imagine how folks must feel in the depths of hells fire . I just bet if they were given another chance
they would be like NO WAY am i gonna stay in that sin . MAKE YOUR MIND UP . BE FULLY PERSAUDED
and whatever tempts you , GET IT far from thee .
ive tried. it's simply not that simple.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ive tried. it's simply not that simple.
Hi Jabre, I’m one of the people that said you’re a troll, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings or for you to leave this forum, so please forgive me, sometimes we jump to conclusions that aren’t true, I hope you stick around, this is the best forum I’ve ever been involved in.