leaving, pray i'll be able to recover

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm seen as a troll apparently...but that's not why i'm leaving. All i do here is madly rant about there being a legion of demons at every turn, or asking if it's ok to watch or play or whatever something that's clearly not spiritually good for anyone...I'm an absolute joke of a Christian, so i'm exiling myself from this place and all the other online Christian communities(except 1, but i really need that place). I really feel like i don't belong ANYWHERE, let alone a community for the children of God. Pray i'll be able to truly be saved if i'm not, and if i somehow am, that i'll be able to find communion with God and come back as...not a complete joke.

Hello Jabre,

I am truly sorry that you feel that way.

You belong in union with Christ and your brothers and sisters from every nation, tongue and tribe..

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." Let the hearer say, "Come." Let the one who thirsts come forward, and the one who wants it receive the gift of life-giving water.

You too! Are welcome to come to the wedding feast of the Lamb of God!

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ive tried. it's simply not that simple.
Because we try and complicate it .
Confess ye your faults . And pray one for another that ye may be healed .
Whatever this sin is , it has a strong hold on you . My best guess is its lust .
But you do not have to be a slave to it . My advice is confess it in private to a few , and then let them pray over you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be accountable to one another . Confess the fault my friend to a few in private . THEN we can pray for you
and remember there is power in prayer . The pattern is always confess and repent .
Tell a few in private and let them pray over you . THEN let us pray for one another and stay connected in prayer .
Isolation is where the enemy literally reeks havoc on the soul .
The more praying for you and the more we learn and follow the original pattern , the better off we are .

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why isn't it that simple? It is a matter of decision. You have to make that decision based on what you believe is going to be good and right for you. For your well being. Are you happy here? Have you made friends? Is this the kind of place where you can grow? :)

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why isn't it that simple? It is a matter of decision. You have to make that decision based on what you believe is going to be good and right for you. For your well being. Are you happy here? Have you made friends? Is this the kind of place where you can grow? :)
He is trapped in a sin . That is what is going on . And sin literally will eat one up .
I believe he should confess it in private to a few , then we can pray for him .

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, it is NOT simple.

I've lived a lot more years than you have and I've sinned big time and I know what it's like to fight the same old $#*! over and over again. Jesus never promised it would be easy. He did promise that He would be with us always, and I'm counting on that. You can too. Trust Him.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (Matthew 11:29)

Reactions: dev553344

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because we try and complicate it .
Confess ye your faults . And pray one for another that ye may be healed .
Whatever this sin is , it has a strong hold on you . My best guess is its lust .
But you do not have to be a slave to it . My advice is confess it in private to a few , and then let them pray over you .
It's more than lust, that's all i'll say. I also idolize alot of things...Especially that i want only a certain version of God to be the real one...I only want a God who's both truly loving and merciful and truly Just. Is that so great a sin!?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It's more than lust, that's all i'll say. I also idolize alot of things...Especially that i want only a certain version of God to be the real one...I only want a God who's both truly loving and merciful and truly Just. Is that so great a sin!?

God is loving, merciful, and Just. Be sure to read your bible so that you are on the same page as God as to what that means exactly.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THAT IS GOD . HE is truly merciful and also truly just . He will destroy all wickedness one day .
As for mercy , LOOK at the beating JESUS TOOK . THAT IS GREAT MERCY . ITS NOT The fault of GOD that men reject THE HOPE of CHRIST .
THAT IS ON MAN . We all holler for an end to evil , YET many think the and see the severity of GOD as evil . WHEN IN TRUTH
HE is gonna END the EVIL . ONE day a world wherein no evil shall dwell , will be .
And GOD already sent mercy , HIS NAME IS JESUS . I say GRAB AHOLD OF THE MERCY OF GOD .
Too many folks want a GOD that is gonna simply overlook His own justice . GOD is not gonna allow those who trod JESUS under foot
ACCESS into the KINGDOM . THEY WILL DIE in their sins . JESUS took a beating and suffered wrath for our sake .
I SAY CLING TO THE LORD . GOD is loaded with mercy . HE DID SEND THE SON . ITS not HIS fault folks love the darkness
and wont COME to the LIGHT . Its not the fault of GOD that men had rather embrace and love their sins . That IS ON MAN .
And pope francis and many are busy preaching a false mercy of GOD . THAT WILL ALLOW FOLKS to trod JESUS UNDER FOOT
and yet FEEL saved . ITS A LIE FROM HELL that i stand against , FOR I LOVE the People and thus ITS JESUS alone that must be pointed too .

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well I hope you come back too. It's never too late with God. He is merciful and gracious to all who believe in him by faith, even those who struggle in the sanctification process which is a road we all have to walk on. Blessings and peace xox

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm seen as a troll apparently...but that's not why i'm leaving. All i do here is madly rant about there being a legion of demons at every turn, or asking if it's ok to watch or play or whatever something that's clearly not spiritually good for anyone...I'm an absolute joke of a Christian, so i'm exiling myself from this place and all the other online Christian communities(except 1, but i really need that place). I really feel like i don't belong ANYWHERE, let alone a community for the children of God. Pray i'll be able to truly be saved if i'm not, and if i somehow am, that i'll be able to find communion with God and come back as...not a complete joke.

1- You're right, there ARE demons at every turn trying to influence us, for example perhaps they've influenced you to leave CB..:)
2- My hobby is computer wargaming but it doesn't seem to be "spiritually bad" for me..:)
3- I've been called a troll and a "phoney christian" on many religious message boards over the past 20 years but it doesn't bother me one bit because I know Satan is using them as ventriloquists dummies to get at me..:)
4- Some online Christian communities are under demonic control and I've walked out of plenty over the years, but CB seems alright so far..:)
5- I've always been a loner and don't belong to any church, so if you feel the same there's nothing wrong with wanting to do your own thing..:)
6- All that matters is that you're a mate of Jesus so you're certainly on the right track..:)
Jesus said "Come to me all who are weary and burdened and I'll give you rest...whoever comes to me I'll never turn away...knock and the door will be opened to you...you're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends" (Matt 11:28/John 6:37/Matt 7:7/John 14:2)
rel-jesus-friends.jpg

Reactions: JohnPaul