leaving

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've made a complete joke of myself here so many times...asking if it's ok to play clearly demonic games...asking for help with temptations so absurd bizarre...how did i NOT sound like a troll!? I'm leaving, please pray i'll be able to truly recover before it's too late.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God can and will deliver you.

Youtube has many testimonies of people who have been delivered from the powers of spiritual darkness and brought into the love of God. Watch them. They will build your faith to receive your own deliverance.

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've made a complete joke of myself here so many times...asking if it's ok to play clearly demonic games...asking for help with temptations so absurd bizarre...how did i NOT sound like a troll!? I'm leaving, please pray i'll be able to truly recover before it's too late.
I not know about your other posts nor the possible trolling. As to the demonic games. Well you be still be very young. We sorry to see you go. There still much you can learn from the many topics online here. You not need to post just live and learn..

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I not know about your other posts nor the possible trolling. As to the demonic games. Well you be still be very young. We sorry to see you go. There still much you can learn from the many topics online here. You not need to post just live and learn..
Hi @Prim You will find that some ppl do leave such forums as this for a while and then maybe months later come back again...(I guess you yourself have not seen any reason to leave.....)

Reactions: Prim

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I’ve not read your other post so I don’t know what has led to your leaving? Did you feel condemned? Just an opinion but you mentioned playing demonic games…just an opinion but even here on the board out in the open there is a temptation to play demonic games…full on debating, hatefulness, destroying spiteful games of back-and-forth manipulation where you get pulled in to playing along. Point is…you may feel condemned; while the person condemning you is doing their on playing sport and not even knowing it. Consider that playing demonic games, is not only what you feel conflicted over …but could also be us “mature Christians” playing deceptive mind games with each other. Then as someone said …you are young why beat yourself up.
what is demonic games between brethren, Without conviction?

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've only seen you as someone sincere, and believe it or not, the temptations you face aren't as uncommon as you may think.

Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing Jabre to join our circle here, and I pray that you would continue Your work in him whether through us or in other ways, please provide that freedom he seeks!

In Jesus' Name I ask this.

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Bless you @Jabre! It will be sad to see you go. We are like family here and we do not judge your walk or your struggles. If you ever want to return, please do so. I will be praying that God will give you direction and help from the Holy Spirit along that path of sanctification. Blessings xox :pray:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jabre I understand you're embarrassed but Ive never thought you were trolling.

Whether you stay or go, I will continue to pray for the Lord to deliver you of the addictions.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jabre, I don't think we see you as a troll. And perhaps you need to be here and participate more and feast on the word of God discussed here. I pray you find the spiritual nourishment that you need in life.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bless you @Jabre! It will be sad to see you go. We are like family here and we do not judge your walk or your struggles. If you ever want to return, please do so. I will be praying that God will give you direction and help from the Holy Spirit along that path of sanctification. Blessings xox :pray:
hmmmmm!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are you going to recover, if you don't recover here?