Left Behind: The Kids Dramatic Audio

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jasmine_princess

Feb 27, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve listened to both the adult and kids series of Left Behind that was produced by Tyndale House and Gap Digital. It’s worth listening to even with some changes being made. I’ll be focusing on the kids version and discuss the adult version in another thread.

Now bear in mind, this not the topic to get into that theological debate in regards to the End Times.

The dramatic audio can be found on YouTube. Here some links:( removed: Please read forum rules regarding links in posts and new members Christianity Board Forum Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

jasmine_princess

Feb 27, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Removed: please see forum rules regarding links in posts and new members - Christianity Board Forum Rules

If anyone has listened to these before, I’ll be interested to hear some thoughts on them. If you have listened to these, what were thoughts? Any changes from the books you’ve liked or weren’t happy with? How about overall production?