let not namrata be denied

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, due to not much finances we have started taking namrata to government hospital, you can pray that government hospital will not deny but gladly welcome namrata and do her treatment and help to deliver the baby, let not the government hospital shut the door or deny namrata, to deliver the baby at government hospitals. The government hospitals deny those who come from private hospitals to government hospitals at the last moment.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, due to not much finances we have started taking namrata to government hospital, you can pray that government hospital will not deny but gladly welcome namrata and do her treatment and help to deliver the baby, let not the government hospital shut the door or deny namrata, to deliver the baby at government hospitals. The government hospitals deny those who come from private hospitals to government hospitals at the last moment.

Thanks!

Am praying fervently for your sweet wife bro. We know God can open doors and this is what i will pray for you all. I ask Him to take your fear and trust Him. These things I direct to myself also, ha! It is so easy to pray and hope for others but, find it hard to pray for ourselves. So, just know you are all loved and prayed for every day.
God bless you all with a beautiful and healthy baby!