Let off some steam thread....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, but I think that there is a time for spanking if the child runs out into the street or something. Might wind up saving their life so they don't do that again.

Wait, how exactly old are you if you don't mind sharing? (My next question was going to be if you were a bear. XD)

Haha I think I'm 33... I'm 98% sure I'm 33.. August 87, what is that?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My oldest will be 24 this year.. I have 6. One of whom will always need someone to change him.

I'm not really complaining.. The doctors said he wouldn't live..
God said otherwise!

All praise and Glory to our Almighty Father, through Jesus Christ our Lord, in union with the Holy Spirit,
Forever and ever!
God bless you and your family, @Philip James

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My oldest will be 24 this year.. I have 6. One of whom will always need someone to change him.

God said otherwise!

All praise and Glory to our Almighty Father, through Jesus Christ our Lord, in union with the Holy Spirit,
Forever and ever!

Bless you, brother

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God said otherwise!

Forever and ever!
God bless you.
I love it when God puts doctors in their place when they try to play his role.

I knew a woman whose doctor diagnosed her with cancer. Then he gave her a window for her survival, with treatment and without.

God love her. When he finished she asked how he dare thought to take away her hope with his prediction as to the term of her life expectancy.

When she got up to leave he was shocked. Telling her she couldn't go until they decided on a schedule for her treatment.

She told him it wasn't necessary. When he asked why she answered with, my physician is God almighty. He heals or he takes me home. Either way I'm in good hands.

10 years later she's cancer free. That Oncologist passed away 2 years after her appointment. Heart disease due to alcoholism and a chain smoking habit.
The smoking was obvious. He reeked of it.

If your Oncologist smokes, leave!o_O How are they going to help you with your cancer when they're insuring their own pack after pack

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is irritating when I sometimes get a sad feeling and not know why. I am learning to give it to God and not think too hard on things. It is frustrating sometimes, but realize sometimes it is just a spirit of sadness and have to choose gladness instead. Pray about things. :)

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is irritating when I sometimes get a sad feeling and not know why. I am learning to give it to God and not think too hard on things. It is frustrating sometimes, but realize sometimes it is just a spirit of sadness and have to choose gladness instead. Pray about things. :)

Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil.

Peace be with you!

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I come home from work this morning and sat at the computer and was starting to type something when I looked down at my left hand and IT WAS GONE!! Must have slipped off my finger cuz it was just a tad loose.

I am sorry to hear that. I had a wedding band that I loved, it was small and out of the way. I lost some weight and it was lose but when I was in the shower I went to close the shower liner more and the ring flew off my hand down the drain. My wife and me tried to get it but it was to late :(. I got a new one thicker but I miss the other one.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The washing machine has been down for about two weeks - 200+ people at least and one washing machine! I had $20 in quarters to get the laundry done for the next two weeks, on hand, for the first time! and then all of a sudden it broke down. Lol

I have been having to wash the clothes by hand again. It builds up and it drives me up the wall. Lord, let them fix the washing machine.