Let off some steam thread....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do politicians "serve" one term and get a lifetime pension MUCH higher than those who work for many years to earn? Oh that's right, they voted it for themselves.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The glue is good but comes with to much fur :D

It's origins are interesting also, the creator addressed it well when he said:
1rn61y.jpg

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The washing machine has been down for about two weeks - 200+ people at least and one washing machine! I had $20 in quarters to get the laundry done for the next two weeks, on hand, for the first time! and then all of a sudden it broke down. Lol

I have been having to wash the clothes by hand again. It builds up and it drives me up the wall. Lord, let them fix the washing machine.

Just one washer? Is there no washeteria close to you?

Reactions: dev553344

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got this anti-brass purple shampoo to get the red out of my hair because the red highlights are driving me crazy and the gray hairs get all wispy and they don't sit down.

But it didn't work as well as expected, I can't figure out if it is because I only used it once or if it's because I have some Scottish in me. But now I had to wait 3 days to do it again!

I'm tired of seeing BTS everywhere even though I think the lyrics translated into English are hilarious.

I feel very old on the internet and I can't stand the secular side of Twitter because I had quit the internet long enough to know that NOBODY looks like an actual human being.

There is so much photoshop. I refuse to use the beauty filter on 100%.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lyrics example :

"Our meeting is like a mathematical formula
Commandments of religion, providence of the universe; (???????????)
The evidence of destiny given to me
You’re the source of my dream
Take it, take it(take what?oh its the hand, nm )
My hand reaching out to you is my chosen fate
None of this is a coincidence
Because we’re the two who found our destiny
DNA

BTS- DNA

It's funnier if you watch the video with closed captioning on but basically I've started signing off on notes to people with "DNA" at the end.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pet Peeve -
Receiving your purchase "change/coins" on top of paper...bills, receipt.
And if they are under 40, they can't count your change back to you.
I am a cashier part time... Guilty! But I try not to cause I hate it too.

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The washing machine has been down for about two weeks - 200+ people at least and one washing machine! I had $20 in quarters to get the laundry done for the next two weeks, on hand, for the first time! and then all of a sudden it broke down. Lol

I have been having to wash the clothes by hand again. It builds up and it drives me up the wall. Lord, let them fix the washing machine.

I think I might have just found the problem. The washing machine was working nights and it sort of just tired itself out. XD

It's origins are interesting also, the creator addressed it well when he said:
1rn61y.jpg

I just decided that I don't want to know LOL

There is, but if I leave the dog here and he barks I can get in trouble, so I have to stay. And it would be a huge hassle so I just do small amounts at a time.

Again,.. I think I have a suggestion for you. :D

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the $$$ Uncle Sam gives to other countries he could buy everyone in the US a house. We can never own our houses. If we can't pay the taxes we lose them.

Reactions: dev553344

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole "over sensitive" way of thinking: the cancel cancer (culture), over reporting on the Media's part and the millenial way of thinking. Yes, we should care for one another, but there seems to be a lack of forgiveness and a lack of appreciation for hard work and rising above adversity. We as a society seem to just want to blame others and blot them out as retribution.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: DuckieLady