Let off some steam thread....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol! Not trolls like people!

I don't hate any people. Even trolls! I'm talking about these things and I also spelled wrong, my bad.

Trolls_The_Beat_Goes_On_poster.png

They freak me out and make me uncomfortable

LOL- ok, gotcha.

Storybook "trolls" always live "under" a bridge.
Michigan is TWO peninsulas, (surrounded by the Great Lakes), called locally; the Upper Peninsula (or U-P ) and the Lower Peninsula.
They are connected by a 5 mile bridge.
People from the L-P call the People from the U-P....Yupers.
People from the U-P call the People from the L-P "Trolls"...because they are from "the lower", under the bridge. lol
Not derogatory remarks.

People from the L-P (when asked "where in the L-P they are from)... will hold out their Right (palm up) hand and point with thier Left finger to their palm....Because the L-P is shaped like a "mitten"...

Lansing, the Captial, is fairly in the middle of the L-P, anything north of Lansing, in the L-P is called; "up north".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judges and prosecutors (politicians) are often worse criminals than those they send to prison.

Think about it....the Criminals...interviewed, studied, for that one itty, bitty, "error" in their plan that got them "caught"...
"Perfect" the "error", become a "politician"...
My, my, what a way to gain Wealth, with a deceptive education and Position.

Statesmen, LOST much of their Wealth, through Public Service.
Politicians, BECOME "Wealthy"...on the Public's Dime.
^^^^:eek:^^^^

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about those BIG STORES, with 20 check out lanes, and only FOUR in operation, people lined up, and the Store Manager is: ?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does this country, not want to kill criminals, but has cheerleaders for killing babies?
If drinking and driving is illegal, why do bars have parking lots?
If it is legal for aliens to cross the borders, why do we have borders?
Is it a sin to vote for a democrat?
If terrific is good, why is terrible bad?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does this country, not want to kill criminals, but has cheerleaders for killing babies?
If drinking and driving is illegal, why do bars have parking lots?
If it is legal for aliens to cross the borders, why do we have borders?
Is it a sin to vote for a democrat?
If terrific is good, why is terrible bad?
Why is California releasing 76,000 prisoners, including 63,000 violent offenders, for safer prisons?

Isn't that like turning a prison inside-out so you put the violent people back on the outside?

I am a firm believer that incarceration should never be an option for non-violent offenses. If you're going to do that then fine, let go of the non-violent people and put them on probation.

By the way everyone be careful because after this happens there is going to be chaos. Remember what happened last year.

Reactions: Taken

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, no chickens were harmed in the video I posted. :D

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You could gas them. You could O.D. them and watch them do the funky chicken.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a firm believer that incarceration should never be an option for non-violent offenses. If you're going to do that then fine, let go of the non-violent people and put them on probation.

Well Fluffy that is very sweet. Peddling drugs to minors, family molestations, car thieves, home thefts, scam artists etc.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is California releasing 76,000 prisoners, including 63,000 violent offenders, for safer prisons?

Isn't that like turning a prison inside-out so you put the violent people back on the outside?

By the way everyone be careful because after this happens there is going to be chaos. Remember what happened last year.

Drugs are a funny thing.
You can Spend a fortune and BUY Drugs the "Govt" "SAYS" you can have.
You can Spend a fortune and BUY Drugs "you" say you can have.

* IF "street drugs" were "legal"... oops the Govt doesn't get "their" $ cut. (But they would also be cheap...and no need for billions spent for "drug control".)
* Street drug prohibited use, IMO is LIBERTY "theft".
* Rehab 5+ times IS A JOKE.
* EXCUSE "high on drugs", for reason of committing crime...IS A JOKE.
* People in Jail for "HAVING" a "street pipe", asinine. "Liberty theft".

Over ALL, VERY PUT OFF, with Govt Dictating what People can and can not DO and HAVE "privately", their home, their property.
WAY Overstepping their Bounds of Authority.

The Govt IS NOT MY SAVIOR.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AND BTW-
Govt Taxiation totally Out of Control.
Continually PAYING the Govt because YOU OWN something. :eek:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Fluffy that is very sweet. Peddling drugs to minors, family molestations, car thieves, home thefts, scam artists etc.

That is a two sided coin...and slippery slope.
* On one hand...Scripturally - the teaching IS Parents teach your children, BEFORE you unleash them out into the world, SO they are Prepared to KNOW, right from wrong, good from evil...and KNOW how to NOT BE fooled.
* On the other hand...Secularly - the Govt is the "teacher", of BABES. Teaching a "load" of psychological "acceptable behavior", and "looking the other way" when babe's "Cheat" to obtain "the govts acceptable behavior".
* And to boot...the "acceptable behavior" only applies to the "PEOPLE", not the Govt REPS.
(Pharisee syndrome).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember When... People ONLY Purchased what they could AFFORD to PAY for?

This is a promoted Era of Agree to Purchase what you can AFFORD to "make PAYMENTS" on.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supposed "free money" from the Govt is a HOOK.

The Citizens of the USA are "FREE"... (Liberty), the WHOLE BASIS on which this Nation was Founded.
That means;
~ this NATION, does not INVADE and Conquer other Nations.
~ this NATION, is "lawfully Prohibed" from "Enslaving, Inprisioning, their Citizens without A Lawful Cause".

THE HOOK is "an ENTICEMENT" to lead one TO "TEMPTATION".
THAT is PRECISELY part of the US Government Reps "Corruption".
* Enticing, Foreign Governments TO cooperate with the US Government, has Always been, WITH "$$$" and WITH "Military" AID.
* "THE $$$" is SO EFFECTIVE on Foreign Governments..."Hey, why not USE THE SAME "temptations" ...
* ON the Several States
* ON the Citizens

THE "part of the "HOOK", of any State or any Citizen ... "ACCEPTING"...the Temptation (bribe)...
* IS the State AND the individual Citizen...NOW BECOME "SUBJECT TO" ANY LAW the "US FEDERAL Govt enacts to GAIN CONTROL over the "HAND OUTS'.
* What "something" (Govt), can control, this, that, this, that, this, that....
* SURPRISE...that States, that Citizens...LIBERTY becomes MOOT.
* RESULT..."voluntary subjection" to Dictatorship.
Yes, we have a bunch of filthy rich dictators in DC!

Reactions: Taken

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about it....the Criminals...interviewed, studied, for that one itty, bitty, "error" in their plan that got them "caught"...
"Perfect" the "error", become a "politician"...
My, my, what a way to gain Wealth, with a deceptive education and Position.

Statesmen, LOST much of their Wealth, through Public Service.
Politicians, BECOME "Wealthy"...on the Public's Dime.
^^^^:eek:^^^^
Some have spent years in prison for weed "crimes", while Bill Clinton didn't inhale. lol

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD TO BRING YOU A VERY SPECIAL EPISODE OF APRIL_ROSE THE SCEINCE GIRL!!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello everyone, I'm April_Rose the science girl,.. or rather that's my day job name. At night,.. I'm a detective of the CDSA which stands for a Christian Detective of Science Agency. My job is proving how science and Christianity exist and how that science is really just the blueprints of God's wonderful creation. Anyways, it was a rainy day on the fifth of May 2021. I was just busy sitting at my desk and studying the science of our solar system when all of a sudden I got a call. (And yes we still have a cord phone in our office. XD)

"Hello April_Rose Christian detective here." I answered and that's when suddenly I heard the voice of a frantic lady,.. the voice of panic.

"Hello Detective, I got a problem!!!" She cried out and that's when I started attempting to calm her down.

"Whoa, relax Madam, just tell me what the issue is." I told her.

"I was taking a bath and the water wasn't blue and now I think,.. I'm colorblind!!!" She hollered.

"Whoa, stay with me on this,.. what's your name Madam?" I inquired.

"Lisa." She responded.

"Okay Lisa, so you say the water wasn't blue when you were taking a bath. Could you tell me what color it was instead?" I questioned her.

"Yes Detective, it didn't have any color at all. It was clear." She replied with a gulp.

"Relax Lisa, I've solved many crimes of science before and I don't think that this one will be any different. You say that the water was clear while you were taking a bath?" I asked her.

"Yes Detective, that's it." She told me.

"Well then I think I solved the case. You see water is actually clear. It just appears to be blue sometimes like when you go to the beach on a nice sunny day. The water becomes blue when the light from the sun as it refracts light from the sky." I explained.

"Really!? So I'm not colorblind after all!! Thank you so much Detective!!!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"My pleasure Madam, just doing my job and of course God designed it that way I just do His job by explaining it." I told her before I hung up.

If you need my help please call 1-800-science

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread. :p Please don't call the number because it doesn't actually exist. XD