Liars lie and the wicked act wickedly

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading the news is enough to cause emesis.

This morning we learn that Biden screws the Jews--- refusing to veto a UN resolution demanding a ceasefire in the Gaza conflict that doesn't include any requirement for the release of Israeli hostages. It's a demand for Israel to stop fighting, that doesn't require that the terrorists reciprocate with a hostage release.

Know who proposed a ceasefire? Russia and China. It would last two weeks until the end of Ramadan.

The US abstained from voting for this and had previously put forward their own proposal-- that would have supported "an immediate and sustained cease-fire" in the Israeli-Hamas conflict. Again, without requiring a hostage release. This while Biden warns Israel not to go into Rafa.

Let me ask an obvious question....

Have you ever heard the Biden regime ever call for an immediate and sustained cease-fire in the Ukraine?

Why not?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever heard the Biden regime ever call for an immediate and sustained cease-fire in the Ukraine?

Why not?
Because neither culture of Ukraine or Russia are so willing to lie like the Islamic Jihadi propaganists do. Neither side admit to losing so badly, the situation has become a "humanitarian crisis" that burden's the winning side.

Islamic Jihadi's aim to hurt Israel twice with the same blow. 1st, they initiate violence, massacring 2,000 people on Oct 7. When Israel retaliates, they have the audacity to play the victim!

A UN resolution calling for a ceasefire benefits Hamas because it means they get to stay in power. If there were a true humanitarian crisis, the UN resolution would call on Hamas to protect its people by announcing an immediate unconditional surrender. This puts responsibilty where it belongs, on the losing side who initiated the violence.

The Islamic Jihadi's only recognize Islamic Right of Conquest and are theologically opposed to abdicating land once controlled. This is the root cause of violence in the Middle East, which invites more killing of Palestinians until Israel's Right to Conquest is recognized, from WWI, WWII, 1948 War of Independence, 1967 6-day war and now.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because neither culture of Ukraine or Russia are so willing to lie like the Islamic Jihadi propaganists do. Neither side admit to losing so badly, the situation has become a "humanitarian crisis" that burden's the winning side.

Islamic Jihadi's aim to hurt Israel twice with the same blow. 1st, they initiate violence, massacring 2,000 people on Oct 7. When Israel retaliates, they have the audacity to play the victim!

A UN resolution calling for a ceasefire benefits Hamas because it means they get to stay in power. If there were a true humanitarian crisis, the UN resolution would call on Hamas to protect its people by announcing an immediate unconditional surrender. This puts responsibilty where it belongs, on the losing side who initiated the violence.

The Islamic Jihadi's only recognize Islamic Right of Conquest and are theologically opposed to abdicating land once controlled. This is the root cause of violence in the Middle East, which invites more killing of Palestinians until Israel's Right to Conquest is recognized, from WWI, WWII, 1948 War of Independence, 1967 6-day war and now.

I don't think very many people realize the danger zone that Biden has just entered, by refusing to veto this cease-fire resolution that just passed today with a vote of 14-0 on the Security Council of 15.... The US abstained from voting and refused to veto-- which is how and why the resolution passed.

Israel, having been abandoned and betrayed by the Biden Admin this way, immediately cancelled a planned trip to the US that was slated to discuss their military plans to eradicated the terrorists in Rafa.

They will go forward without US approval and despite UN demands.

This moves the world a step closer to much wider conflict.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think very many people realize the danger zone that Biden has just entered
According to modern day prophets, we are now in the timeline of Revelation 6. The seal of the White Horse has passed - global pandemic.

The Red horse of war seal broken is the era we are in now. In 3 months, things will radically escalate. Russia-Ukraine, Israel-Islam, China-Taiwan and possibly a 2nd US Civil War over the border.

Late this year will be the Black Horse. They say this an allusion to "Black Monday," a global financial collapse far worse than the 1929 Great Depression.

The Green Horse (possibly an allusion to the innocents) is said to be the persecution of Christians, who will be blamed for all the above.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to modern day prophets, we are now in the timeline of Revelation 6. The seal of the White Horse has passed - global pandemic.

The Red horse of war seal broken is the era we are in now. In 3 months, things will radically escalate. Russia-Ukraine, Israel-Islam, China-Taiwan and possibly a 2nd US Civil War over the border.

Late this year will be the Black Horse. They say this an allusion to "Black Monday," a global financial collapse far worse than the 1929 Great Depression.

The Green Horse (possibly an allusion to the innocents) is said to be the persecution of Christians, who will be blamed for all the above.

Modern prophets???

Self-described, self-appointed? We have plenty of those right here.

I'm sorry, but they don't know the first thing about horses.

Reactions: Nancy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Modern prophets???

Self-described, self-appointed?
Yes. Watch the vids.

One of the things I am most disappointed with in Christendom is the balking at the notion of modern day prophets. On another site, I delved into this. Only 3 posters had experiences to accept it. The vast majority of doctrine IDOLATORS viciously railed against it.

I've had dreams and twice received a prophecy from God when I was still an enemy of Christ.

When the last days come,
I will give my Spirit
to everyone.
Your sons and daughters
will prophesy.
Your young men
will see visions,
and your old men

will have dreams.
Acts 2:17 (CEV)