Liberal racism and hypocrisy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm at a meeting on zoom and ended up in a very liberal room. I noticed how whites liberals are racist to everybody else but certain race. We are talking about helping people and the host keeps emphasizing black man but ignores all the other tyes of people. I wonder why white liberals are so racist against others.

I will be honest I don't understand liberals. Liberals want abortion (baby killing), celebrate unnatural things (lgbt silliness). How can anybody in their right mind support liberalism. I'm not even sure I have a question more just wanted to put my thoughts down

Reactions: April_Rose

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1/ I believe that they are possessed !
2/ Or just brainwashed and are a type of person who is delusional.
3/ They are just irrational people
4/ On drugs or have taken drugs like ICE Speed and maybe whatever any rubbish is cut down with just eats the logical part of the brain away, Pathologist was saying that with idiots taking ICE that they had holes in their brains the size of golf balls that were just eaten out.
Many people on prescription drugs are wacked out as well, I have seen them and I have had to deal with such people and then I came to the point that could work them out a lot better before hand and just did not bother to send a Quote In for them as I knew they were just trouble.
Same with a trucking business mate of mine, he said within 3 days he could work out totally who was on drugs like speed.
5/ They are just idiots, I know inbreeds who are more logical than some, like Nancy Pelosi the fruit bat.
6/The just believe what ever the TV media says and swallow it whole.
7/ I have seen many people just look to the majority for opinions that they hold, only because such is widely regarded as the common regard, they feel safety in numbers, as they do not want to look stupid or out of step with the majority, not to mention feel empowered by such.

As to brain washing tec driven to guilt may be another reason why the white idiots are ranting about white privilege and most likely they themselves were spoilt rotten given everything in their life and believe that all white people were that same as them.
I have seen such people who were given everything as a child and as teenager, not to mention all their life given money to help them out and then they turn on their mum and dad, I have seen it, they are that spoilt rotten, that they can not see reason at all. I could tell you the story's, yes they got into drugs.

Liberalism is just an open door to whatever, it's just a free for all ! until the money runs out or the economy crashes then oh no reality kicks in, but the old habits still run wild, stealing to get by and all, as they lack virtue and any true respect for anyone past reality, it's all fantasy world for them.

I have said to such people, Ok if someone wants to come and steal from me I should have the rights to shoot them, because such an action will keep such a one from doing such a thing, well I would be way to scared, so I am sure they would be. but they had a fit, No ! you can not shoot a criminal with intent on robbing you ? hell if the moron even trips and falls they can sue the home owner and if your were to stand beside them stealing your boat and tap them on the arm and say please don't, well that's assault. the police turn up boat gone and the cops do not give a cracker, start complaining about the book work and say, it may turn up one day.

Reactions: historyb