LIES...LIES...& MORE LIES...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm definitely a square peg...and proud of it! (Oops, now I'll be accused of thinking too highly of myself. :()
we are what we are.....even self evaluation is mostly a poor representation.

The Gospel is the news of God's evaluation of us........ He says to you PW, you are his most precious Princess.....he would not want to live in eternity without you......he would even swap his life for yours.......whewwwww....this is breathtaking.....it leaves all who see this, speechless with wonder.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, that's one way to look at it.

It IS about fear. Communist China, who engineered this virus, is a master of using fear to control the masses.....

The Epoch Times is a newspaper committed to opposing the Chinese government and it is pro-Trump. Do you recognize the bias?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are what we are.....even self evaluation is mostly a poor representation.

The Gospel is the news of God's evaluation of us........ He says to you PW, you are his most precious Princess.....he would not want to live in eternity without you......he would even swap his life for yours.......whewwwww....this is breathtaking.....it leaves all who see this, speechless with wonder.
So true! We are all so precious to Him!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Epoch Times is a newspaper committed to opposing the Chinese government and it is pro-Trump. Do you recognize the bias?
I’m well aware of the history of The Epoch Times. They don’t hide the fact that it was founded by Chinese Buddhists escaping persecution from Communist China. They are very pro-freedom.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, that's one way to look at it.

It IS about fear. Communist China, who engineered this virus, is a master of using fear to control the masses.....
And it's working according to schedule.

Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3u4g4t.jpg
Are you ready for World Government?
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just some facts on COVID in case anyone is interested.
  1. The United States counts COVID-19 deaths according to the CDC Guidelines that specify that anyone that is COVID positive and dies of any cause is to be counted as a COVID related death. So a patient that has COVID and during treatment, throws a blood clot and dies of a stroke would be listed as a COVID related death.
  2. In all other countries, COVID-19 deaths are recorded according to the WHO Guidelines that specify that only COVID-19 deaths caused by respiratory failure are to be counted as a COVID related death. So a patient that has COVID and during treatment, throws a blood clot and dies of a stroke would be listed as a Stroke related death.
  3. This means that US Figures are “apples and oranges” to the death figures for all other countries.
  4. Hospitals receive additional funding from the Federal Government to treat COVID Patients and local CDC and Health Departments get funding to deal with increased COVID cases. There is a financial incentive to tag anything COVID that even remotely qualifies.
  5. One example of “anything that qualifies” is a COVID-19 positive patient that died in a motorcycle crash. According to CDC Guidelines, he could be listed as a COVID related death. These cases are rare. However, they do illustrate why “heart attack” related deaths are down.

So no “Deep State” conspiracy, just ordinary human greed and motivated self interest.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it's working according to schedule.

I believe that your timing is off. We shall see.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just some facts on COVID in case anyone is interested.
  1. The United States counts COVID-19 deaths according to the CDC Guidelines that specify that anyone that is COVID positive and dies of any cause is to be counted as a COVID related death. So a patient that has COVID and during treatment, throws a blood clot and dies of a stroke would be listed as a COVID related death.
  2. In all other countries, COVID-19 deaths are recorded according to the WHO Guidelines that specify that only COVID-19 deaths caused by respiratory failure are to be counted as a COVID related death. So a patient that has COVID and during treatment, throws a blood clot and dies of a stroke would be listed as a Stroke related death.
  3. This means that US Figures are “apples and oranges” to the death figures for all other countries.
  4. Hospitals receive additional funding from the Federal Government to treat COVID Patients and local CDC and Health Departments get funding to deal with increased COVID cases. There is a financial incentive to tag anything COVID that even remotely qualifies.
  5. One example of “anything that qualifies” is a COVID-19 positive patient that died in a motorcycle crash. According to CDC Guidelines, he could be listed as a COVID related death. These cases are rare. However, they do illustrate why “heart attack” related deaths are down.

So no “Deep State” conspiracy, just ordinary human greed and motivated self interest.
Could be both/and.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't noticed that the media is a pack of liars?
Most are, but that doesn’t mean that the saints will be overcome by the antichrist at this time. I don’t believe it’s time for this to happen.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a point there, but I’m waiting to see what God does. And I’m praying that His will for this time period is accomplished.
The Dems would not hesitate to behead all Christians if they could get by with it! They butcher millions of babies.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know the best part about being Christian? The peace that replaces fear. I am watching the world he crippled by fear and I’m just fine. There is coming a time when we will be persecuted, killed, beheaded, burnt. But so what? Remember Jesus was with them in the fiery furnace. If you get the virus and it takes your life, God wanted you home. That’s the way I’m looking at it. I’m not losing any sleep over it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will try to keep this thread visible today so that everyone has a chance to see this info. For some reason, my last thread didn't make it to the Featured Threads list until it was not on the first page anymore. Weird, huh?
I had thought this same thing dear sister .
It is like magically our heart attacks , diabetes deaths , Flu deaths , have been replaced with ITS COVID .
And for the first time ever , some doctors were saying , WE NEVER before put the death of someone on a certificate , UNLESS WE KNEW the death .
But they were told basically , if it has symptoms like covid , then rule it covid . TALK about an agenda .
I Didnt say this , SOME DOCTORS said it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know the best part about being Christian? The peace that replaces fear. I am watching the world he crippled by fear and I’m just fine. There is coming a time when we will be persecuted, killed, beheaded, burnt. But so what? Remember Jesus was with them in the fiery furnace. If you get the virus and it takes your life, God wanted you home. That’s the way I’m looking at it. I’m not losing any sleep over it.
Thats right mantis . GOD is in control . If we live its for HIM and if we die we are with HIM . TOTAL PEACE .
He whose mind is stayed upon the LORD has PEACE no matter what comes against them . Their hope , trust , faith , IS IN GOD .
And lambs know to live is JESUS , and if we die its only gain For we are with HIM .
Nothing will move the mind of one whose HOPE is in GOD ALONE . For they do not fear man , virus , death . THEY KNOW
GOD is in control . When our time is up , ITS UP . The end of anyone who follows JESUS , IS GOOD .
Now leap up and praise the glorious KING .

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Mantis

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it that silly threads make it to the Featured Threads page, and threads that contain important info don’t make it??? Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. ;)
What we should be asking ouselves is also about this big movement that is going on .
Its under the great reset . They are making a huge push for this so called misinformation , disinformation stuff .
The problem is , anything that dares to speak out , warn out , point out facts which are contrary to THEIR IDEALS and COVID and VACCINES
GETS labeled as such as is OMITTED . THAT IS ORWELLIAN BIG TIME .
This misinformation , disinformation stuff , WILL ENSLAVE THIS WHOLE WORLD . mark those words well .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What we should be asking ouselves is also about this big movement that is going on .
Its under the great reset . They are making a huge push for this so called misinformation , disinformation stuff .
The problem is , anything that dares to speak out , warn out , point out facts which are contrary to THEIR IDEALS and COVID and VACCINES
GETS labeled as such as is OMITTED . THAT IS ORWELLIAN BIG TIME .
This misinformation , disinformation stuff , WILL ENSLAVE THIS WHOLE WORLD . mark those words well .
Somehow I have the feeling it's the dividing of the wheat and tares.
Truth vs, Lies.
They both will have to grow together until the harvest.
And then we'll be bringing in the sheaves.. :)

:D