LIES...LIES...& MORE LIES...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Johns Hopkins University Newspaper Pulls Down Article Questioning COVID-19 Death Tolls
This news in itself should be EXTREMELY disturbing.

1. Firstly Johns Hopkins was publishing COVID statistics daily (which I stopped looking at because they were all fraudulent) garnered from CDC without putting a cautionary note that those statistics were not necessarily factual and truthful.

2. Even CDC recently admitted that their numbers were bogus and unreliable, but no one has charged their officials with fraud and medical malpractice or in fact a criminal conspiracy to distort the truth.

3. Now that a researcher at Johns Hopkins published the news that COVID deaths should not be regarded as alarming, the article was *disappeared* (just like all the truth about Hunter and Joe Biden).

4. What this tells us is that even respected institutions and medical journals can no longer be trusted to simply present the truth. They are all playing political games to keep deceiving the public with false information and as you said -- LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES.

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Epoch Times is owned by the Falun Gong religious movement which is outlawed in China (which comes as no surprise). Their opposition to China also comes as no surprise. Falun Gong shares much in common with Buddhism.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a lot of Darwin Award winning in the future.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Epoch Times is owned by the Falun Gong religious movement which is outlawed in China (which comes as no surprise). Their opposition to China also comes as no surprise. Falun Gong shares much in common with Buddhism.
ITS WHY WE NEED to OPEN BIBLES and trust in no man .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that your timing is off. We shall see.
We will have to keep watching . But i warn us all , this order cannot and willnot be stopped .
We will soon be betrayed . The world wont merge so much as one with everyones politics , BUT IT IS MERGING
right now in a common core belief , THAT WILL lead it to hope in humanity . AND THAT my dear sister
is a concept at work in all the religions and all the faiths RIGHT NOW . MANY GONNA SELL OUT FAST .
AND OUR MASSIVE persecution WILL FOLLOW that .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somehow I have the feeling it's the dividing of the wheat and tares.
Truth vs, Lies.
They both will have to grow together until the harvest.
And then we'll be bringing in the sheaves.. :)

:D
SING IT ZIGGY . JESUS IS OUR ONLY HOPE . NO OTHER NAME can save one . NO FAITH IN HIM is CERTAIN DEATH and the second
death at that end . SING TO THE KING

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sowing in the morning
OH PRAISE GOD waiting for the harvest . THE POPE and his unholy alliance , the politicians , WONT BE HEARD NOR HEEDED .
GIVE ME JESUS , GIVE ME HE ALONE and the COST SHALL BE THE COST .
Even at the hour of my death , SHALL I SING TO JESUS , FOR IT WILL BE THEN FOREVER I WILL BE WITH HE WHO SAVED ME .
TILL THEN HE is with me and all lambs . REJOICING , OH REJOICING IN THE LORD . BRINING in the sheaves . SING IT .

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will have to keep watching . But i warn us all , this order cannot and willnot be stopped .
We will soon be betrayed . The world wont merge so much as one with everyones politics , BUT IT IS MERGING
right now in a common core belief , THAT WILL lead it to hope in humanity . AND THAT my dear sister
is a concept at work in all the religions and all the faiths RIGHT NOW . MANY GONNA SELL OUT FAST .
AND OUR MASSIVE persecution WILL FOLLOW that .
Followers of Christ have been persecuted ever since the Lord ascended to sit with our Father upon His throne. All but one of the apostles were martyred. The nations of this earth are red with the blood of the saints. I keep hearing about horrible persecutions to come and I cannot help but wonder: where have you been? Are your eyes focused only upon the United States? That is so common now.

Look across the ocean where our brothers and sisters are beheaded, burned, and tortured. Have you forgotten the old communist regimes in Eastern Europe? They imprisoned us, tortured us, and did unspeakable things to the saints in order to force us to recant our faith. Communism has all but vanished now. China is the last communist regime left but still the world runs red with our blood.

Open your eyes, my friend.

Reactions: Rita

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Followers of Christ have been persecuted ever since the Lord ascended to sit with our Father upon His throne. All but one of the apostles were martyred. The nations of this earth are red with the blood of the saints. I keep hearing about horrible persecutions to come and I cannot help but wonder: where have you been? Are your eyes focused only upon the United States? That is so common now.

Look across the ocean where our brothers and sisters are beheaded, burned, and tortured. Have you forgotten the old communist regimes in Eastern Europe? They imprisoned us, tortured us, and did unspeakable things to the saints in order to force us to recant our faith. Communism has all but vanished now. China is the last communist regime left but still the world runs red with our blood.

Open your eyes, my friend.
OH its very true that many saints have been killed through all ages . BUT I SPEAK of A WORLD WIDE END TIME FINAL HOUR
MASSIVE persecution that will come , NOT JUST in china , or iran , HERE TOO .
Folks should have rejected the ecuminical we are one movement . Yalls holy vicars , SHOULD have been REJECTED and not heeded .
But now we have many who do the work of this so called vicar of Christ . HE AINT , HE IS of darkness . I wont heed that man
or anyone who calls for unity WIth THAT ECUMINCAL LIE . ITS JESUS FOR ME . LET ME DIE . BUT ITS JESUS ONLY FOR ME .

Reactions: marks

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My understanding is that the founders’ religion is some form of Buddhism. But they get that America was founded by Christians even though the MSM in America seems to have forgotten this.

Having been persecuted by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), they are fiercely anti-Communist. Their coverage of the election fraud has been excellent.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Open Letter from Professor Sucharit Bhakdi to German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel

An Open Letter from Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Emeritus of Medical Microbiology at the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, to the German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel. Professor Bhakdi calls for an urgent reassessment of the response to Covid-19 and asks the Chancellor five crucial questions. The letter is dated March 26. This is an inofficial translation; see the original letter in German as a PDF.

Dear Chancellor,

As Emeritus of the Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz and longtime director of the Institute for Medical Microbiology, I feel obliged to critically question the far-reaching restrictions on public life that we are currently taking on ourselves in order to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.

It is expressly not my intention to play down the dangers of the virus or to spread a political message. However, I feel it is my duty to make a scientific contribution to putting the current data and facts into perspective – and, in addition, to ask questions that are in danger of being lost in the heated debate.

The reason for my concern lies above all in the truly unforeseeable socio-economic consequences of the drastic containment measures which are currently being applied in large parts of Europe and which are also already being practiced on a large scale in Germany.

My wish is to discuss critically – and with the necessary foresight – the advantages and disadvantages of restricting public life and the resulting long-term effects.

To this end, I am confronted with five questions which have not been answered sufficiently so far, but which are indispensable for a balanced analysis.

I would like to ask you to comment quickly and, at the same time, appeal to the Federal Government to develop strategies that effectively protect risk groups without restricting public life across the board and sow the seeds for an even more intensive polarization of society than is already taking place.

With the utmost respect,

Prof. em. Dr. med. Sucharit Bhakdi

1. Statistics
In infectiology – founded by Robert Koch himself – a traditional distinction is made between infection and disease. An illness requires a clinical manifestation. [1] Therefore, only patients with symptoms such as fever or cough should be included in the statistics as new cases.

In other words, a new infection – as measured by the COVID-19 test – does not necessarily mean that we are dealing with a newly ill patient who needs a hospital bed. However, it is currently assumed that five percent of all infected people become seriously ill and require ventilation. Projections based on this estimate suggest that the healthcare system could be overburdened.

My question: Did the projections make a distinction between symptom-free infected people and actual, sick patients – i.e. people who develop symptoms?

2. Dangerousness
A number of coronaviruses have been circulating for a long time – largely unnoticed by the media. [2] If it should turn out that the COVID-19 virus should not be ascribed a significantly higher risk potential than the already circulating corona viruses, all countermeasures would obviously become unnecessary.

The internationally recognized International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents will soon publish a paper that addresses exactly this question. Preliminary results of the study can already be seen today and lead to the conclusion that the new virus is NOT different from traditional corona viruses in terms of dangerousness. The authors express this in the title of their paper “SARS-CoV-2: Fear versus Data”. [3]

My question: How does the current workload of intensive care units with patients with diagnosed COVID-19 compare to other coronavirus infections, and to what extent will this data be taken into account in further decision-making by the federal government? In addition: Has the above study been taken into account in the planning so far? Here too, of course, “diagnosed” means that the virus plays a decisive role in the patient’s state of illness, and not that previous illnesses play a greater role.

3. Dissemination
According to a report in the Süddeutsche Zeitung, not even the much-cited Robert Koch Institute knows exactly how much is tested for COVID-19. It is a fact, however, that a rapid increase in the number of cases has recently been observed in Germany as the volume of tests increases. [4]

It is therefore reasonable to suspect that the virus has already spread unnoticed in the healthy population. This would have two consequences: firstly, it would mean that the official death rate – on 26 March 2020, for example, there were 206 deaths from around 37,300 infections, or 0.55 percent [5] – is too high; and secondly, it would mean that it would hardly be possible to prevent the virus from spreading in the healthy population.

My question: Has there already been a random sample of the healthy general population to validate the real spread of the virus, or is this planned in the near future?

4. Mortality
The fear of a rise in the death rate in Germany (currently 0.55 percent) is currently the subject of particularly intense media attention. Many people are worried that it could shoot up like in Italy (10 percent) and Spain (7 percent) if action is not taken in time.

At the same time, the mistake is being made worldwide to report virus-related deaths as soon as it is established that the virus was present at the time of death – regardless of other factors. This violates a basic principle of infectiology: only when it is certain that an agent has played a significant role in the disease or death may a diagnosis be made. The Association of the Scientific Medical Societies of Germany expressly writes in its guidelines: “In addition to the cause of death, a causal chain must be stated, with the corresponding underlying disease in third place on the death certificate. Occasionally, four-linked causal chains must also be stated.” [6]

At present there is no official information on whether, at least in retrospect, more critical analyses of medical records have been undertaken to determine how many deaths were actually caused by the virus.

My question: Has Germany simply followed this trend of a COVID-19 general suspicion? And: is it intended to continue this categorisation uncritically as in other countries? How, then, is a distinction to be made between genuine corona-related deaths and accidental virus presence at the time of death?

5. Comparability
The appalling situation in Italy is repeatedly used as a reference scenario. However, the true role of the virus in that country is completely unclear for many reasons – not only because points 3 and 4 above also apply here, but also because exceptional external factors exist which make these regions particularly vulnerable.

One of these factors is the increased air pollution in the north of Italy. According to WHO estimates, this situation, even without the virus, led to over 8,000 additional deaths per year in 2006 in the 13 largest cities in Italy alone. [7] The situation has not changed significantly since then. [8] Finally, it has also been shown that air pollution greatly increases the risk of viral lung diseases in very young and elderly people. [9]

Moreover, 27.4 percent of the particularly vulnerable population in this country live with young people, and in Spain as many as 33.5 percent. In Germany, the figure is only seven percent [10]. In addition, according to Prof. Dr. Reinhard Busse, head of the Department of Management in Health Care at the TU Berlin, Germany is significantly better equipped than Italy in terms of intensive care units – by a factor of about 2.5 [11].

My question: What efforts are being made to make the population aware of these elementary differences and to make people understand that scenarios like those in Italy or Spain are not realistic here?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should visit Nashville TN...
I can show you pandemic. Up close and personal like...
People lined up for over a mile waiting to get tested.
Hospitals full and refusing people.
Overworked medical staff everywhere because of mandatory overtime.
And
People who are dumber than a box of rocks doing stupid stuff because they can.

Just because it's legal to do something doesn't mean it's prudent.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sowing in the morning
OH PRAISE GOD waiting for the harvest . THE POPE and his unholy alliance , the politicians , WONT BE HEARD NOR HEEDED .
GIVE ME JESUS , GIVE ME HE ALONE and the COST SHALL BE THE COST .
Even at the hour of my death , SHALL I SING TO JESUS , FOR IT WILL BE THEN FOREVER I WILL BE WITH HE WHO SAVED ME .
TILL THEN HE is with me and all lambs . REJOICING , OH REJOICING IN THE LORD . BRINING in the sheaves . SING IT .
Sowing seeds of kindness!

:)

Reactions: amigo de christo