LIES...LIES...& MORE LIES...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, I would like to extend my condolences to anyone who has lost a loved one to a COVID-19 related death. I pray that God will bless you with His comfort!

The lies pertaining to the death toll of this virus have been aplenty! The Epoch Times comes through yet again with a report that everyone should read. I read the following article and watched the related webinar by Genevieve Briand, who analyzed the CDC's official data pertaining to the fatality rate of COVID. What she found is astounding!

Briand found that there has NOT been a significant increase in U.S. deaths from natural causes overall in 2020 compared to other recent years. That's GOOD news, but why are we being told that the death toll for COVID is so high?? We've all seen the graphs showing huge spikes in the number of deaths, right??.

What the data shows is that where deaths attributed to COVID have spiked, deaths attributed to other natural causes, especially heart disease, have shown a corresponding DROP. So, the overall death rate is about the same. This is true across ALL age groups, even the elderly!

The bottom line is that we have been lied to about the fatality rate of COVID-19! I believe there are various reasons for these lies being hoisted upon us by liberal (i.e. FAR left-leaning) politicians and their lapdogs in the MSM, the main objective being political control.

These lies coincide with the out-in-out fraud surrounding the latest election. Please...educate yourselves before it's too late! And pray, pray, pray!

Johns Hopkins University Newspaper Pulls Down Article Questioning COVID-19 Death Tolls
By GQ Pan
November 27, 2020 Updated: November 27, 2020
Print
Johns Hopkins University’s student newspaper has removed an article, in which an economics professor suggested that the current COVID-19 death toll is misleading, based on her analysis of official data.

The article, which was published Sunday on Johns Hopkins News-Letter, focused on an analysis performed by Genevieve Briand, an assistant program director at the university’s economics department. Briand analyzed the effect of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus pandemic on U.S. deaths using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and presented her findings in a webinar.

The CDC data showed that the number of total deaths in the United States between mid-March and mid-September was 1.7 million, of which 200,000 are COVID-19-related. Briand looked at the total deaths in each age group and cause of death, and used that information to evaluate the impact of the pandemic.

“Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19,” the JHN article read. “Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.”

When it comes to causes of deaths, Briand found that the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19. She said this is likely because that many deaths have been incorrectly labeled as COVID-19 deaths when they would have been attributed to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza, and pneumonia.

“The reason we have a higher number of reported COVID-19 deaths among older individuals than younger individuals is simply because every day in the U.S. older individuals die in higher numbers than younger individuals,” Briand said, reported the JHN.

Briand concluded that she has found “no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths,” meaning that the number of deaths this year isn’t particularly higher than that of a normal year.

“If [the COVID-19 death toll] was not misleading at all, what we should have observed is an increased number of heart attacks and increased COVID-19 numbers. But a decreased number of heart attacks and all the other death causes doesn’t give us a choice but to point to some misclassification,” Briand said.

The JHN article was pulled down on Thursday without explanation. The student newspaper on Friday wrote on Twitter that the article was “being used to support false and dangerous inaccuracies” about the impact of the pandemic, and that they “regret that this article may have contributed to the spread of misinformation about COVID-19.”

Briand’s webinar, in which she explained her findings in detail with graphs, is still available on Johns Hopkins University’s YouTube channel by the time of this publication.

Source: Johns Hopkins University Newspaper Pulls Down Article Questioning COVID-19 Death Tolls

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will try to keep this thread visible today so that everyone has a chance to see this info. For some reason, my last thread didn't make it to the Featured Threads list until it was not on the first page anymore. Weird, huh?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what your saying is, that covid is the cure for cancer?
No more cancer just covid.. that's good news.
At least covid has a 99% recovery rate.

It's all about fear.. let it go..
They are literally frightening people to their graves.
:mad:
Hugs

Reactions: marks and amadeus

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
my mother in law got corona, she is 80 something, she has emphysema, had strokes, drank and smoked all her life, very unhealthy, but anyway she got corona, was sick (sicker) for about a week, now she is fine or back to normal.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hugs
Lol, that's one way to look at it.

It IS about fear. Communist China, who engineered this virus, is a master of using fear to control the masses.....

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Glad to hear that she's doing well. :)

I'm glad she is recovering

Much Love
Hugs

thanks guys, she can be a pain in the . . . i mean, we love her very much.

you guys got the point i was making, the news media acts like corona is the black death, its gonna kill us all!, my momma in law gets is, with worst health ever, and she is back to normal in less than a week.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks guys, she can be a pain in the . . . i mean, we love her very much.

you guys got the point i was making, the news media acts like corona is the black death, its gonna kill us all!, my momma in law gets is, with worst health ever, and she is back to normal in less than a week.
Anyone can be a pain in the... :)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it that silly threads make it to the Featured Threads page, and threads that contain important info don’t make it??? Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. ;)

Reactions: amigo de christo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I will try to keep this thread visible today so that everyone has a chance to see this info. For some reason, my last thread didn't make it to the Featured Threads list until it was not on the first page anymore. Weird, huh?
:)....plenty of space for thought!..... It starts with the fact that every area of human interaction is on some level becoming if it is not already under surveillance and censure.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hugs
I think she is saying that Covid is being conveniently used and the numbers are being crunched to suit an agenda of control. I guess we have a lot more to see unfold in regards this.......all under the guise of 'it's for your own good'

Are you scared?.....is the judgement of others exacerbated when they don't see or do as you figure they should?......are you ready to be a snitch because it's in 'everyones' interest?.......have you passed self censure protocol?........ Golly good, we are so proud of you..... you are a worthy citizen and your round peg fits well into the round hole prepared. :)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3u4g4t.jpg

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think she is saying that Covid is being conveniently used and the numbers are being crunched to suit an agenda of control. I guess we have a lot more to see unfold in regards this.......all under the guise of 'it's for your own good'

Are you scared?.....is the judgement of others exacerbated when they don't see or do as you figure they should?......are you ready to be a snitch because it's in 'everyones' interest?.......have you passed self censure protocol?........ Golly good, we are so proud of you..... you are a worthy citizen and your round peg fits well into the round hole prepared. :)
I was being sarcastic :p
HUGS

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm definitely a square peg...and proud of it! (Oops, now I'll be accused of thinking too highly of myself. :()