Listening to Gov. Whitmer (D) Michigan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have known for a long time that the left has a deep seated hatred for the right! But I still get amazed at the depths they will sink to in throwing their own vomit at Donald Trump and the right!

There was an attempt to kidnap her from some white supremacy groups and that was all she needed in an interview to go into a tirade against trump and violence1

Where is she in speaking about the violence from antifa and BLM and the other leftist hate groups?

They keep talking about white suprmacist groups are the most dangerous groups in America, BUT BUT BUT it has been leftist and Black Supremacist groups that have done the most killing, looting, and destroying by far in the last 7 months! This is the first time I hear of any white group doing anything evil in 2020!

I am concerned that becuae teh anti trump rhetoric is so fierce, so virulent, violent and riling, Biden will win!

But as I have written before, whichever candidate wins- I am expecting martial law as riots will be fierce.