LIVE] Latest Alex Jones Trial

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

I bet he wishes he never said a word about Sandy Hook at this point.

Imo, no one takes that bloviating conspiracy monger seriously.

He said from the witness stand today, the most important thing for him is crushing globalists.

That he claimed Sandy Hook was a false flag and didn't exist, not the school or the dead children and adults slaughtered by a psychopath, is pathetic. Claiming the grieving parents were ''threat actor's, is pathetic as well. Moronic even.

The parents were terrorized by the deep fringe Alex Jones followers. Vandalism,assaults, terroristic threats, etc...

Those lunatics should be sued, and even arrested, imo.

While Alex Jones, being a bloviating fool has that right.

I think these trials set a dangerous precedent against free speech rights.

But the agrieved parents can't find to sue his lunatic fringe apparently, needed someone to target.

Personally, I think Jones is doing exactly what the deep state asks of him.
Disinformation. Exploiting weak minds to believe conspiracy theories so as to insure they're not taken seriously when real conspiracies come to the fore, etc....

I watched an interview AJ did with a guy who claimed to be a long serving hitman for the Clinton's.
This guy testified in a public forum, on Info Wars, and that was broadcast from You Tube, to having killed numbers of people! For the Clintons!

Mass murder admissions/confessions.

Is he in prison now? No. Where is he? Who knows?

But the ratings skyrocketed I'm sure for that installment of AJ's show. Because people believe it.

We wonder why we're where we are now as a nation?

We're being led to abandon our intellects!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I will say though that Jones is right about this particular trial.
The example set by the judge and prosecutor does show this to be the definition of a kangaroo court.

The prosecutor is taking things personally per Jones remarks concerning him during this case, and is now trying to get back at Jones when he's in the stand today.

Jones attorneys should have prepared him for court. Because he's his own worst witness.
But he is being assaulted by the narrative this prosecutor conjures in questioning Jones. And the so called Judge repeatedly admonishes Jones his only allowed response is either yes,no, or, I don't know/recall.

He needs to know when to shut up!
His attorney wins a motion and Jones keeps talking.

No fan of Jones. But were I him, I'd respond to that sorry example of a prosecutor with all three options afforded by the limiting judge.
''Yed,no,I don't recall.'' Every question.

Might as well add his own Room into this sorry Connecticut court holds.

8 parents and 1 FBI agent are plaintiffs.
His first trial was in Texas?
Sandy Hook is in Connecticut.
What?