Alex Jones is found guilty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
forgive my english . But ME IS NO FAN OF ALEX JONES . I just know the liberals very well .
It wont matter for those who resist their system . They will do the same to us . Me knows the hyprocrisy of the liberal and its agenda
very well . I was once a huge hyprocrite myself . FLEE the liberals forever and dont join the republicans either .
STICK to what i said . BIBLE and getting JESUS out to the people .

Thank you. I like and respect your answer. I’m in neither camp, but I’m also not stupid to not see extremism on both sides.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure this is one legitimate take which I don’t share with you because I don’t support an idiot who tells the grieving families that their children are not dead.
That’s why lawsuits exist.

Absurd emotional appeal of a political matter. How come father's cannot sue the killers of their children when the idiot mother kills them in the womb or sue media outlets who tell these grieving families it wasn't a human baby - especially when abortion is not constitutionally protected but the press is constitutionally protected?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absurd emotional appeal of a political matter. How come father's cannot sue the killers of their children when the idiot mother kills them in the womb or sue media outlets who tell these grieving families it wasn't a human baby - especially when abortion is not constitutionally protected but the press is constitutionally protected?

I don’t know but anyone is free to do that and in the process they will raise some awareness.
To sue someone requires time and money, something which people don’t have in abundance.

For example, if I had time and money I would buy a tank and a fighter plane and park them in downtown New York or Boston to prove that second amendment should have limits. If it has no limit, I get away with a tank and a fighter jet in downtown Boston.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disarm America? Really? Assuming this is true, why should you as a Christian be pro guns? Why aren’t you neutral like many other countries?
Are you a fan of one party it seems and faith in God is optional?
What are our arms and/or our armour? Can any man disarm us of them?

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:" Eph 6:11-17

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Joe Biden calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist recently, just to mention one
Actually Joe Biden and Barack Obama are both racists. But no one has gone after them seriously.

The judge has clearly told the jury in the Rittenhouse case to ignore nasty Biden who defamed Rittenhouse for no good reason, and then went on to talk about white supremacy as a weapon against Trump. Trump is no white supremacist and Kyle Rittenhouse was simply defending himself.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So first of all I don’t support males in female sports. It’s basically the other end of the spectrum, the opposite from extreme right. Unfortunately these things will exist.
Hypothetically speaking, what kind of system would you put in place which would eliminate all these secret government programs without going into extremes yourself?
Remove democrats from current offices, go through the DOJ with a fine tooth comb

Republicans 2022

Trump 2024 America First

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are our arms and/or our armour? Can any man disarm us of them?

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:" Eph 6:11-17
As long as we're fighting for God. God the Father that is. Jesus the Christ will lead this fight.

Reactions: amadeus

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
forgive my english . But ME IS NO FAN OF ALEX JONES . I just know the liberals very well .
It wont matter for those who resist their system . They will do the same to us . Me knows the hyprocrisy of the liberal and its agenda
very well . I was once a huge hyprocrite myself . FLEE the liberals forever and dont join the republicans either .
STICK to what i said . BIBLE and getting JESUS out to the people .
One thing I know, Trump appointed 3 Supreme Court Justices, and they ruled in favor of Texas in the heartbeat bill

Me knows Jesus Christ, and will continue to vote against the Godless liberals that kill the innocent unborn, and promote homosexuality in same sex marriage

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMH. Nobody is paying me to be here...
Not quite true. A couple of us may be paying attention. Really though when it comes down to it, God is the only one that matters! In spite of what people want to believe, Superman is Not our savior and neither is the American way equal to God's Way!

Reactions: GaryAnderson

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's go down memory lane to the day and evening of the event of Dec 14th 2012..here's a clip of one grieving father (Robbie Parker) about to make his statement on camera. See the joy and laughter on his face and then when he actually is at the mike he clearly forces himself with some effort to look all shook up, and still he is never convincing...

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as we're fighting for God. God the Father that is. Jesus the Christ will lead this fight.
The important fight is the one within each of us. With Jesus leading the way, we cannot lose that one. What happens on the outside is another matter. Not many people willing to concede the possibility that it may be worse than they think...

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not quite true. A couple of us may be paying attention. Really though when it comes down to it, God is the only one that matters! In spite of what people want to believe, Superman is Not our savior and neither is the American way equal to God's Way!

Indeed brother. A lot of people confuse and put a lot of faith in political parties when in fact civilizations will rise and fall but the Kingdom of God is eternal.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's an interesting observation and question surrounding this event in 2012..
Before Dec 14th 2012 why was there already a United Way charity website established online for the victims at Sandy Hook? Other also noticed it....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another question from Dec 14th 2012 ...

Why were there not one parent wanting to see their fallen child at the killing site? NO mothers especially were interested....quite cold..and very unusual.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more question for now....

This deranged killer shot and killed all these children and a few adults 'cleanly' without no wounded or fatally wounded. And this person was not trained at all or experienced in these kinds of weapons. As a former military man and a shooter, the odds of this happening is practically nil....just another oddity...