Alex Jones is found guilty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alex Jones, the host of Infowars and right-wing conspiracy theorist, has been found guilty by default in all four defamation cases over his claims that the Sandy Hook school massacre was 'a giant hoax' aimed at increasing gun control

A superior court judge in Connecticut made the ruling on Monday morning because Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts to back up his defense, including financial records, according to the New York Times.

His conviction is a sweeping victory for the parents of eight people killed in the Newtown massacre. On December 14, 2012 gunman Adam Lanza, 20, killed 20 first-graders and six teachers. Lanza fatally shot his mother at their home before going to the school, and later killed himself as police arrived.

Alex Jones is found guilty by default in all four Sandy Hook Elementary School defamation cases | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: dev553344

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, now I'm scared. A court just ruled being a public vocal fool is illegal and costly.
What's next? A federal law making Holocaust denial a criminal offense?

AJ should have hired better lawyers.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GaryAnderson I do know a little more that what this article says or depicts and what you said from your own words.

1. AJ has never been in court to defend himself on any of these libel defamation charges levied by the few parents to-date.
2. This or these libel cases never developed into proving the SH event was real or fake. In other words they never even went to 1st base....the discovery phase of a real trial. If they did AJ would win hands down, because the plaintiffs could not provide forensic evidence of the shooting of extracted bullets and actual corpses etc, on the school property that was never used for school. It was a joke.
2. He was never considered innocent even before any court hearing or verdict. It was all done in a hearing format and never as a trial.
3. His default guilt status is due to ONLY, not presenting financial data in a form that the courts wanted it. A TECHNICALITY. He used a quick books style spreadsheet that his accountants used and maintain. They provided more data that the courts required, although not the data in the format they wanted. This is why he is automatically guilty and now found libel of charges...$$$ to lawyers and plaintiffs. So he is charged because the court already knew he could not provide tomes of data in the style they wanted. They did this deliberately...and so he was always guilty and they ensure this outcome.
4. If AJ could defend himself like on a real trial these libel cases and charges would have been dismissed by now...I'm sure of it.

Personally I watched this event as it happened on all news sources I could view....these are just some of my personal notes or observations..
1. The center and focus of the event was at a school area and building that was not populated at all, it was empty for years. The real school used by the students on that day and everyday was not far from it. In other words there could not have been students in that building in question when school was in session. What gives I thought.
2. There was a planned drill that coincided at the time of the shooting spree. A real coincidence indeed. That's why you could see the children oh so calmly exiting in a neat rows or lines from the school building after the so-called horrific shooting spree.
3. I did see at least one parent as a crisis actor. One parent who is also part of this libel suit(s) was such a crisis actor. He was grieving for his son on camera at one point then transformed himself as an ATF uniformed member in combat dress, helmet and rifle, a hour or so later, and on camera. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...it was real. Then I researched further and saw a picture of his dead son, it was hanging on a billboard in India a couple of years earlier advertised as a missing or kidnapped American boy...go figure. surreal is the word.
4. Later, I found all the supposed dead children posing for a photo, all together at a school gym, 5 or so years later...all alive and well. Yikes!
5. I tried to find shots or footage of any damage inside or outside of the building that this mentally deranged person caused. The only shots were of a window pane shot out of some outside window school office that shot a neat hole about 3 inched in diameter supposedly caused by a .223 or AR-15. I shoot so I know how this rifle operates...This bullet does not make neat round holed like this. The window would shatter...again what's going on here...nothing adds up...

Last edited:

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'd think if the paperwork issue was the thing that garnered this ruling, AJ would have grounds to appeal based on malicious prosecution.

Interesting observations about the shooting itself.

I put nothing past the anti-gun bunch.Their ideal America is a land of disarmed Americans.

Of course the top percentile$ , government officials, and military are exempt from that plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7 and APAK

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK , what you say about the reasons for his conviction are true but here’s a question for you.
What is the reason for this deception where real children died? Antichrist again?

Personally if this happened to my child, I wouldn’t even bother to even respond to such stupidity but other parents think otherwise and this is what makes America great. Lawsuits. Sue everyone to your heart’s content.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Alex Jones, the host of Infowars and right-wing conspiracy theorist, has been found guilty by default in all four defamation cases over his claims that the Sandy Hook school massacre was 'a giant hoax' aimed at increasing gun control
As APAK said this is all BS.

Reactions: Truth7t7 and APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All kindly brought to you by the MSM, Newspapers, magazines, internet, radio and television.
What a scam! I studied all of these groups up-close for years. I know exactly what's going on.
Alex is a good man who knows what's going on. He has been a target for years.

Reactions: APAK and Enoch111

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All kindly brought to you by the MSM, Newspapers, magazines, internet, radio and television.
What a scam! I studied all of these groups up-close for years. I know exactly what's going on.
Alex is a good man who knows what's going on. He has been a target for years.
And he's a Christian man and cites scripture and even prays on air....although I cannot vouch for his walk....

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I saw a video where it was unmistakable and clear that Trump said that all women who get abortions would be locked up, if he had his way. If I hadn't seen the live feed and knew what had actually happened, I would've been convinced that he was a low-life.
C.N.N. is very good at doing that, so I've seen. Trump brought up this perversion of justice once to the press, though no one responded. I saw that live, too! I saw many things slip through the cracks. And how they fixed them.
As I've said, I watched them operate for many years...being ill, injured, and isolated, it was all I had to pass my time with. It was before my social media days. I don't pay too much attention anymore, because I already know what's going on...and it's too stressful for no reason.
You can argue 'til you're blue in the face but you won't change my mind...I know better.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one as blind as the blind man who believes he sees...I have that on good authority.
Time will tell.

Reactions: APAK

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, now I'm scared. A court just ruled being a public vocal fool is illegal and costly.
What's next? A federal law making Holocaust denial a criminal offense?

AJ should have hired better lawyers.
I agree, defamation for believing the government was in on the shooting, a communist dictatorship is at play

Will those who claimed the twin towers was a government inside job be next?

50% of what jones spews out is correct in my opinion, and yes he has a 1st amendment right to be a babbling idiot, just like Joe Biden does

Perhaps the conservatives need to sue liberals for defamation, in the many false claims of racist, white priviledge, on and on

Joe Biden calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist recently, just to mention one

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A superior court judge in Connecticut made the ruling on Monday morning because Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts to back up his defense, including financial records, according to the New York Times.

His conviction is a sweeping victory for the parents of eight people killed in the Newtown massacre. On December 14, 2012 gunman Adam Lanza, 20, killed 20 first-graders and six teachers. Lanza fatally shot his mother at their home before going to the school, and later killed himself as police arrived.

Alex Jones is found guilty by default in all four Sandy Hook Elementary School defamation cases | Daily Mail Online
There may be some truth to his conspiracy, although it is connecting two things that may not be connected. The evidence is in project bluebird:(Project ARTICHOKE - Wikipedia)

Project ARTICHOKE (also referred to as Operation ARTICHOKE) was a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) project that researched interrogation methods.

Preceded by Project BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE officially arose on August 20, 1951 and was operated by the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence.[1] The primary goal of Project ARTICHOKE was to determine whether a person could be involuntarily made to perform an act of attempted assassination.[citation needed] The project also studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal) and the use of other chemicals including LSD, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects.

Project ARTICHOKE led to Project MKUltra, which began in 1953.[2]

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But I have to say that claiming something is true about a person that has no evidential basis is defamation of character and we have laws against that for good reason. Something I see many people on this site perpetrate.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GaryAnderson I do know a little more that what this article says or depicts and what you said from your own words.

1. AJ has never been in court to defend himself on any of these libel defamation charges levied by the few parents to-date.
2. This or these libel cases never developed into proving the SH event was real or fake. In other words they never even went to 1st base....the discovery phase of a real trial. If they did AJ would win hands down, because the plaintiffs could not provide forensic evidence of the shooting of extracted bullets and actual corpses etc, on the school property that was never used for school. It was a joke.
2. He was never considered innocent even before any court hearing or verdict. It was all done in a hearing format and never as a trial.
3. His default guilt status is due to ONLY, not presenting financial data in a form that the courts wanted it. A TECHNICALITY. He used a quick books style spreadsheet that his accountants used and maintain. They provided more data that the courts required, although not the data in the format they wanted. This is why he is automatically guilty and now found libel of charges...$$$ to lawyers and plaintiffs. So he is charged because the court already knew he could not provide tomes of data in the style they wanted. They did this deliberately...and so he was always guilty and they ensure this outcome.
4. If AJ could defend himself like on a real trial these libel cases and charges would have been dismissed by now...I'm sure of it.

Personally I watched this event as it happened on all news sources I could view....these are just some of my personal notes or observations..
1. The center and focus of the event was at a school area and building that was not populated at all, it was empty for years. The real school used by the students on that day and everyday was not far from it. In other words there could not have been students in that building in question when school was in session. What gives I thought.
2. There was a planned drill that coincided at the time of the shooting spree. A real coincidence indeed. That's why you could see the children oh so calmly exiting in a neat rows or lines from the school building after the so-called horrific shooting spree.
3. I did see at least one parent as a crisis actor. One parent who is also part of this libel suit(s) was such a crisis actor. He was grieving for his son on camera at one point then transformed himself as an ATF uniformed member in combat dress, helmet and rifle, a hour or so later, and on camera. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...it was real. Then I researched further and saw a picture of his dead son, it was hanging on a billboard in India a couple of years earlier advertised as a missing or kidnapped American boy...go figure. surreal is the word.
4. Later, I found all the supposed dead children posing for a photo, all together at a school gym, 5 or so years later...all alive and well. Yikes!
5. I tried to find shots or footage of any damage inside or outside of the building that this mentally deranged person caused. The only shots were of a window pane shot out of some outside window school office that shot a neat hole about 3 inched in diameter supposedly caused by a .223 or AR-15. I shoot so I know how this rifle operates...This bullet does not make neat round holed like this. The window would shatter...again what's going on here...nothing adds up...
Good post, yes the Obama admin was/is corrupt, I sorta saw it exactly as you explained

Twin towers would also be in question in my opinion, the many video clips, eyewitness and professional testimony is more than compelling that it was the inside job in my opinion

To think the media had the world hypnotised for 4 years on Russia Collusion on a fake dossier created for Hillary Clinton and the DNC, and yes the Obama Admin was in on it, from Obama all the way down to the FBI clerk

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree, defamation for believing the government was in on the shooting, a communist dictatorship is at play

Will those who claimed the twin towers was a government inside job be next?

50% of what jones spews out is correct in my opinion, and yes he has a 1st amendment right to be a babbling idiot, just like Joe Biden does

Perhaps the conservatives need to sue liberals for defamation, in the many claims of racist,white priviledge, on and on

Joe Biden calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist recently, just to mention one
If they had the time, they would get to everyone on their list. They don't have the time.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sorry but …. I have to ask this.
Do you guys have any compassion? Are you even able to put yourselves in the shoes of a grieving parent whose 6 year old child was massacred like sheep and shot multiple times, and then enduring comments such as “it’s a hoax”?

Reactions: Marymog