Alex Jones is found guilty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
?

Does 'nobody' include organizations funded by George Soros?

No. The question you asked was of me. And your question was my thoughts about everyone in America being able to sue everyone.

In response to this question, I am the one who asked THE question; what does Scripture say about this. To this, you say you don't know. Impressive. Are you actually a Christian?

I can see why others have put you in ignore on other threads. It seem you post aimlessly and not towards a goal or an understanding.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Predictably, our resident Cultural Marxist is steering clear of such posts. His goal is to slander a media personality that is not Leftist. He has no intention of delving into the actual facts of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy.
I'm beginning to agree with you...a troll of some kind with an agenda

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Want to know of another crisis actor on the scene.....

Seeing must be believing...

This unnamed crisis actor appears to have been at several false flag events:

upload_2021-11-16_19-54-32.png

Man she gets around don't you think? playing a Mom, a bystander... a witness...In France I believe, at least in the US for sure

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok last one more for now..cannot resist it....this is the crisis actor I mentioned at the start...on this thread

Got this off a a couple of files I archives from the same day to a month or so after the event...

David & Francine Wheeler – Sniper and Father of Sandy Hook victim with his wife?…or so we were meant to believe.

These are two actors of 'Americans guns'. Actor David Wheeler his two roles on Dec 14th roles: I think I said ATF before..goofed...he was playing an FBI sniper and a grieving father. The video was deliberately removed later... I might still have it somewhere..I will show it if I find it....
    • upload_2021-11-16_20-7-15.png
    • upload_2021-11-16_20-8-27.png
    • upload_2021-11-16_20-9-10.png
    • upload_2021-11-16_20-9-53.png
    • Francine Wheeler (Lobis) is also a singer/actor and worked as a personal assistant to Maureen White the finance chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. Maureen and husband, Steven Ratner are Council on Foreign Relations

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The important fight is the one within each of us. With Jesus leading the way, we cannot lose that one. What happens on the outside is another matter. Not many people willing to concede the possibility that it may be worse than they think...
As long as the fight is ours. But perhaps some of the conspiracy is correct? Or is it? What say you?

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seven years I've been doing little outside of watching my computer...this is just one in a long line of events.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as the fight is ours. But perhaps some of the conspiracy is correct? Or is it? What say you?
The fight in me is most certainly mine but without God, impossible to win.

Outside... my connections beyond this forum are few. I do believe that there some terrible things happening on our planet and in our nation. That has apparently been true all of my life. Is it getting worse? In my country from my limited perspective it seems so.

I also believe some people spread rumors or present their own ideas or beliefs stronger than they should causing more confusion than already exists. They may claim their assertions or beliefs or presentations or stories are better grounded than those of their opponents... but even if that is true, how can we know it and why should we choose to follow them.

So then I fall back on the Lord and what He has to say about things. Some here have insisted that I must take a side among the choices men have to offer, but I strongly disagree and lacking a clear direction from God to do so, I refuse.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." Prov. 3:5-8

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I know, Trump appointed 3 Supreme Court Justices, and they ruled in favor of Texas in the heartbeat bill

Me knows Jesus Christ, and will continue to vote against the Godless liberals that kill the innocent unborn, and promote homosexuality in same sex marriage
Though the liberal churches are much farther along in the support of homosexualilty , The conservative side is fast catching up .
ALL will meet , and meet as one under the all inclusive shade of utter darkness .
Only the lambs will resist the lie by our faith in Christ alone

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...but even if that is true, how can we know it and why should we choose to follow them.
(1) God has given you discernment and (2) you do not follow men, but at least concede that they are either right or wrong. This is not rocket science. You take each and every issue and simply check the box which says "Right" or "Wrong". So when you take all the evil policies, programs, and actions of the Democrats, there cannot be any box checked off as "Right" (unless you yourself hate what is right).

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(1) God has given you discernment and (2) you do not follow men, but at least concede that they are either right or wrong. This is not rocket science. You take each and every issue and simply check the box which says "Right" or "Wrong". So when you take all the evil policies, programs, and actions of the Democrats, there cannot be any box checked off as "Right" (unless you yourself hate what is right).
Perhaps you are able to do all of those things. I do not have the ability to do that any more. I cannot do rocket science and I cannot do many thing swith my mind as I once did. That is one of the things that comes with age... at least to me.

When I read a lengthy post on this forum on unfamiliar ground I have to reread it several times in order to remember what the whole thing is about. This one reason I avoid even reading most lengthy posts.

The exception to this is when God is helping me. His choice; not mine! I refuse to give up any of my Bible and God time in order to even try to understand all of the politics. To do so would be a wasteful expenditure of my diminishing resources. If I have what God wants and allows me to have, what else is important?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Want to know of another crisis actor on the scene.....

Seeing must be believing...

This unnamed crisis actor appears to have been at several false flag events:

View attachment 18659

Man she gets around don't you think? playing a Mom, a bystander... a witness...In France I believe, at least in the US for sure
Interesting presentation on the crying world actress, when Obama and Robert Mueller are involved anything is believable, this is child's play, episode 6 lights, cameras, action!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post, yes the Obama admin was/is corrupt, I sorta saw it exactly as you explained

Twin towers would also be in question in my opinion, the many video clips, eyewitness and professional testimony is more than compelling that it was the inside job in my opinion

To think the media had the world hypnotised for 4 years on Russia Collusion on a fake dossier created for Hillary Clinton and the DNC, and yes the Obama Admin was in on it, from Obama all the way down to the FBI clerk
The twin towers was most certainly an inside job, and it was planned at least 20yrs in advance. But that took place during the Bush2 administration.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The twin towers was most certainly an inside job, and it was planned at least 20yrs in advance. But that took place during the Bush2 administration.
I cant argue against your claim regarding the twin towers, I have watched many clips exposing the events, eyewitness and professionals in testimony

Just One Mention: Watching the precise detonation of explosives to demolish the one tower, lights flashing from every level as the explosives detonated, the same testimony given by fire fighters and civilians at ground zero, as the building was dropped in place, like a pre-planned Vegas Hotel Demolition

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many conspiracy theories are actually facts. To believe otherwise is proof of the effectiveness of the brainwashing.

Reactions: Enoch111

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many conspiracy theories are actually facts. To believe otherwise is proof of the effectiveness of the brainwashing.
I Fully Agree That Many Concerns Claimed To Be Conspiracy Are Fact, Not Every Word Alex Jones States Is Conspiracy Or Fiction By No Means

To think main stream Media is controlled by the wealthy elite

CNN, Owner (ATT)
MSNBC, Owner (Comcast)
Fox News, Owner Billionaire (Rupert Murdoc)
Washington Post, Owner Billionaire (Jeff Bezos)
Bloomberg, Owner Billionaire (Michael Bloomberg)

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Alex Jones, the host of Infowars and right-wing conspiracy theorist, has been found guilty by default in all four defamation cases over his claims that the Sandy Hook school massacre was 'a giant hoax' aimed at increasing gun control

A superior court judge in Connecticut made the ruling on Monday morning because Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts to back up his defense, including financial records, according to the New York Times.

His conviction is a sweeping victory for the parents of eight people killed in the Newtown massacre. On December 14, 2012 gunman Adam Lanza, 20, killed 20 first-graders and six teachers. Lanza fatally shot his mother at their home before going to the school, and later killed himself as police arrived.

Alex Jones is found guilty by default in all four Sandy Hook Elementary School defamation cases | Daily Mail Online

So what?

Courts are corrupt anyway...

Even if it was true it doesn't mean everything he says is false...

He says we should drink water and take vitamins. Should we stop doing that cos he said so?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed...Cannot run from things that the Spirit impresses on a person as being true. or at least flagged for something to check out...it may save their life

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin, can you help me translate these folks here so I can understand better?
I saw your posts about MKULTRA and yes those are know facts today, but how does one rationalize the death of 20 children to a hoax and what is the ultimate goal?
I mean this is just insane to me to brush this off as nothing. Maybe the trauma that is caused in accepting that 6 year old angels were slaughtered like sheep, where the parents had to have a closed casket funeral because their bodies were so badly damaged.
How does one brush this off as “conspiracy” and for what purpose?

Omg. Have you seen the funeral pictures?
Is this fake?
Sandy Hook shooting: First funerals take place following massacre as six-year-old Jets fan laid to rest | Daily Mail Online
Okay, now I'm scanning previous posts and seeing there has been mention of MK Ultra.

Yes, there are victims of MK Ultra who are/were considered "expendable" who were/are given programming to commit such crimes on cue by their cult handlers (and then that person is killed by police or "suicide" so you get no real answers). They do this for a purpose, such as giving them inroads toward taking away our rights.

BUT ....the assumption that MK Ultra victims are "mentally ill" is wrong. These people are traumatized from infancy and their minds are split and programmed like a computer to do things that would normally be against their own conscience. There is science behind how they do this to people.

These are things I know from experience as one who was MK Ultra programmed myself.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cant argue against your claim regarding the twin towers, I have watched many clips exposing the events, eyewitness and professionals in testimony

Just One Mention: Watching the precise detonation of explosives to demolish the one tower, lights flashing from every level as the explosives detonated, the same testimony given by fire fighters and civilians at ground zero, as the building was dropped in place, like a pre-planned Vegas Hotel Demolition

Nine months before 9-11, I began having recurring dreams (nightmares) of myself and my mother when I was about age 10 being shown a future event that would happen. We saw it as if in real life (not a screen, but possibly some type of VR was used,.or something more advanced). We saw airplanes crashing into buildings, into a field, etc ....chaos, devastation, etc. These were memories of a programming session my mother and I endured together. It involved "UFOs" and "people" who wanted us to see where the world was headed (supposedly) and what our roles would be in helping "save humanity." (Lies, in other words!!)

Anyway, based on those memories, we were shown these things would happen back in the early 1980's.

Reactions: GaryAnderson