Living As A Christ-Person

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. - Philippians 1:21

Ifwe really believed that we would live it, well yea and no. It is easy to understand and alot harder to allow Christ as life to flow or come out as himself. I will be the first to admit I have some understanding of Christ as life and have a hard time probably most of the time allowing that. Why is that with human beings? It is because they were born with a sin nature and that nature stayed with them until they were born again. So that influence will be heavy at times to cause the believer trouble at times. There is no escaping who we once we're, we can smoothe it out some, probably alot, but it will never go completely away due to the fact that we have a mind.

But even at that it does not change who the believer is now. We are Christ-people, Christ-person's, Christ-ians, birthed to be who we are. Thank God for grace, if it all depended on you,, well you and I could hang it up, why? Because we cannot do it, we fail alot, we try so hard and still fail. We are not where we were before we got saved but the longer you are saved the more you realize you don't know. The more growth you get, the more you feel you need to grow. Strange dilemma the Lord fixed for believers.

What he has done is fix it to where as you grow up in him you have to become more and more dependant on him. Paul said "I can do nothing without him." So why was Paul growing in grace and knowledge, he had to, there is no escaping the love the father has for his children. Grow in Him children, bless you.