Living with a ‘ new son ‘……

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well my youngest came to faith two weeks ago….and it is just so amazing watching the Holy Spirit work in his life, but it’s kind of weird as well.
As i have mentioned here he was an atheist and we would often debate, sometimes agree, but definitely not on the same page with many things. We just agreed to differ most of the time. I have often tried to explain what it feels like to ‘ just believe ‘ , how it is just something you know to be true but cannot really define it in words sometimes. The other day he was endeavouring to explain that to his older sister. I just looked at him and smiled and said ‘ you get it now ‘ it’s not easy to explain is it!
Every night I get home from work and he talks about what scripture he is reading, this is just such a new experience for me. I have never lived with another Christian. I cannot believe the way the Lord has turned my sons beliefs around.
He has begun to tell his close friends online ,one of them is a Christian and his dad is a pastor of a church in Dyer, In the US , so we tune in and watch his service on a Sunday afternoon.
It’s a real joy to see God at work in my family after so many years of waiting ………..
Rita
WOW... WOW... and WOW.....

Reactions: Rita and farouk

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Addy,
It’s really strange, we talk about scripture all the time now …….I still cannot believe the turn around.
It’s is WOW xxxxxxx

Reactions: farouk