Lock down still Exists.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

So you deny that at least 17 million ppl died of 'flu after WW1?
I read the link, it actually ties in that the pandemic started to take hold when all the soldiers went home in 1918 - so basically it started with them, so it is quite plausible that it was as a result of whatever they were being used for .......

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Mama Etna and Rita
R

Rita

Yes, just read it, I guess there are always going to be opposing sides in the evaluation of cause and effect. The only thing that’s does make me aware is the knowledge of how many soldiers had vaccinations during the gulf war, which then went on to create so many problems. So I do find it feasible that the soldiers themselves were used as guinea pigs with vaccines......actually, it makes more sense if the flu started elsewhere and a solution was needed to resolve the problem. Vaccines would have taken time to produce and they would have needed people to test things on.....who better than a bunch of soldiers...............
Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, just read it, I guess there are always going to be opposing sides in the evaluation of cause and effect. The only thing that’s does make me aware is the knowledge of how many soldiers had vaccinations during the gulf war, which then went on to create so many problems. So I do find it feasible that the soldiers themselves were used as guinea pigs with vaccines......actually, it makes more sense if the flu started elsewhere and a solution was needed to resolve the problem. Vaccines would have taken time to produce and they would have needed people to test things on.....who better than a bunch of soldiers...............
Rita
I was in the Army and yes it is mandatory to be vaccinated....but the pandemic of 1918 was not caused by vaccines because there wasn't a vaccine for it at that time.
You know how a vaccine works right? It is the damaged cell of the virus that is made into a serum and injected so that your immune system can develop T-cells/antibodies against it. The vaccine doesn't prevent the disease it simply introduces the disease to our immune system.
Our immune system is so amazing if it is working right!
The reason kids suffer all the childhood illnesses is because their immune system hadn't developed antibodies against it...but it recognizes the foreign body and immediately starts attacking it. So the immune system activates the fever defense while building antibodies. Most germs cannot live in warm temperatures.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in the Army and yes it is mandatory to be vaccinated....but the pandemic of 1918 was not caused by vaccines because there wasn't a vaccine for it at that time.
You know how a vaccine works right? It is the damaged cell of the virus that is made into a serum and injected so that your immune system can develop T-cells/antibodies against it. The vaccine doesn't prevent the disease it simply introduces the disease to our immune system.
The reason kids suffer all the childhood illnesses is because their immune system hadn't developed antibodies against it...but it recognizes the foreign body and immediately starts attacking it. So the immune system activates the fever defense while building antibodies. Most germs cannot live in warm temperatures.
I get what you’re saying, but live viruses have been used to make vaccines. An example of this is the early polio vaccine, which did cause the disease in some people.

Vaccines are used way too flippantly, IMO. Years ago, on CSPAN I heard leading pediatricians bemoan the fact that they really don’t know what the vaccine cocktails (mixing various vaccines) do to young bodies, but they keep adding more vaccines to the cocktail. This is a real problem that parents need to consider.

R

Rita

Hi Heart2soul,
You said that the Spanish flu had started earlier in 1918, before the soldiers returned home - so I agree that the soldiers were not the cause ( in my second post ) However it sounds logical to me that they would have wanted to develop a vaccine , so it is quite feasible that the Soldiers could have been used to test ‘ trial vaccines ‘ for the flu, given that it was already beginning to spread
So the first article was wrong with regards to the blaming the soldiers for the pandemic, as it’s source, but the soldiers returning home could have contributed to spreading it further.
Yes,I understand how vaccines work- I have always been opposed to the combined vaccines they give young children, mine all had them separately, but having three in one kind of bombards the immune system, not sure it’s the safest way.
Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get what you’re saying, but live viruses have been used to make vaccines. An example of this is the early polio vaccine, which did cause the disease in some people.

Vaccines are used way too flippantly, IMO. Years ago, on CSPAN I heard leading pediatricians bemoan the fact that they really don’t know what the vaccine cocktails (mixing various vaccines) do to young bodies, but they keep adding more vaccines to the cocktail. This is a real problem that parents need to consider.
That's what I was saying....vaccines are the actual disease they are vaccinating against.
Vaccines have eradicated some very deadly diseases such as small pox and rubella.
I heard that California is starting to have epidemics of measles and cholera which was nearly eradicated back in the 70's and 80's.
I know someone whose 6 month old died from a serious reaction to a vaccine.
I personally think that is way to young to start vaccines.
But with parents both working these days and using daycares it's not a win-win situation. Infants get exposed to all kinds of germs at daycares. So it is a hard decision for parents on what is best for their child.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Heart2soul,
You said that the Spanish flu had started earlier in 1918, before the soldiers returned home - so I agree that the soldiers were not the cause ( in my second post ) However it sounds logical to me that they would have wanted to develop a vaccine , so it is quite feasible that the Soldiers could have been used to test ‘ trial vaccines ‘ for the flu, given that it was already beginning to spread
So the first article was wrong with regards to the blaming the soldiers for the pandemic, as it’s source, but the soldiers returning home could have contributed to spreading it further.
Yes,I understand how vaccines work- I have always been opposed to the combined vaccines they give young children, mine all had them separately, but having three in one kind of bombards the immune system, not sure it’s the safest way.
Rita
I agree and I think 6 months is too early to start.

Reactions: marks

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I read the link, it actually ties in that the pandemic started to take hold when all the soldiers went home in 1918 - so basically it started with them, so it is quite plausible that it was as a result of whatever they were being used for .......
@Rita People can have their opinions, although when plain facts are denied it gets rather awkward, right? There is a lot of contradictory info. going round about C19.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi Heart2soul,
Rita
@Rita Well, you've been though this kind of thing with your family, evidently.

(Still have to remember you've changed your screen name... :))

Reactions: Rita

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I had my vaccines all through my childhood and in my years when I was in the Navy. I am now approaching 60. I have a pretty tough immune system. The vaccines didn't hurt me any.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had my vaccines all through my childhood and in my years when I was in the Navy. I am now approaching 60. I have a pretty tough immune system. The vaccines didn't hurt me any.
I have a strong Immune system as well and I am 61:) i had the asian flu when I was a baby....almost died. Haven't had any form of a flu virus since then.:D

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My lungs are compromised from major surgery; I was on a heart and lung machine once; if I contracted the virus - which can lead to great breathing difficulties for people with strong lungs - my service might soon be continuing in heaven.

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My doctors believe I already had the virus late March to early this month. It was a strange very dry cold. I have to wear a mask when stepping out of my house 4 more days. It been ten days since my last symptoms.

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My doctors believe I already had the virus late March to early this month. It was a strange very dry cold. I have to wear a mask when stepping out of my house 4 more days. It been ten days since my last symptoms.
Praying for you my friend!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My lungs are compromised from major surgery; I was on a heart and lung machine once; if I contracted the virus - which can lead to great breathing difficulties for people with strong lungs - my service might soon be continuing in heaven.
Father I ask Your Will to protect Farouk against this virus outbreak and to heal his lungs. In Jesus Name...Amen