Looking for a good Bible study online.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Axehead said:
One of my favorite teachers is Milton Green. I just love his heart. I have never heard anyone like him who has so much of the word in him. To whom much is forgiven, much is loved and Milt really loved the Lord.

Milton Green was not affiliated with any denomination. He saw how many Christian's were gathering around doctrines of men instead of Jesus Christ. His eyes were opened to the fact that the Christian church was falling away and many were departing from the faith to follow the flesh and to follow men and organizations. Milton Green is a full gospel teacher that emphasizes a relationship with the Lord in holiness and sanctification.

First, listen to his testimony

and then his multi-part teaching "In the Word" Seminar.

Here is a man with the gift of Teaching the Word though he only has an 8th grade "edumacation". But the "School of the Spirit" is the real school and Milt never left it.

The Pure Heart

The Church Asleep and in Bondage

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Angelina said:
Sounds good axehead! I might take a look myself.

BB
I guarantee you'll be blessed or your money back!

Angelina, knowing you, this is right up your alley. :D

Blessings,
Axehead