LOOKING FOR EZEKIEL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
ALAHA - MESHIKHA - 2 TIMOTHY

TheAramaicScriptures.com

2 Unto Timatheus {Timothy}, a dearly loved son: Taybutha {Grace}, and Rahkme {Mercies}, and Shlama {Peace}, from Alaha Aba {God, The Father}, and from Maran Eshu Meshikha {Our Lord Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

ALAHA ABA 1

MARAN ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Alaha (1) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 2

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 3

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

3 I give thanks unto Alaha {God}, whom I serve from my fathers {i.e. since childhood}, that in a pure conscience I constantly remember you in my prayers, of the night and of the daytime,

ALAHA 1

Alaha (2) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 3

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 3

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

6 Because of this, I remind you to arouse The Gift of Alaha {God}, which is in you by the laying on of my hand,

ALAHA 1

Alaha (3) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 4

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

7 for, Alaha {God} didn't give us a spirit of fear, but, of power, and of love, and of admonition.

ALAHA 1

Alaha (4) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 5

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

8 Therefore, don't be embarrassed by The Testimony of Maran {Our Lord}, nor in me, His Prisoner, but rather, bear evils with The Evangeliun {The Good Message}, by The Power of Alaha {God},

MARAN 1

ALAHA 1

Alaha (5) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 6

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 4

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

9 who made us Alive, and called us in The Holy Calling; not according to our works, but rather, according to His will, and Taybutheh {His Grace}, which was given unto us in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, from before the time of the world,

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 5

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

10 and is revealed now, by The Manifestation of Our Life Giver, Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, who annulled death, and made known Life and Incorruption, by The Evangeliun {The Good Message},

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 6

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

13 Being for an example, by wholesome words which you have heard from me, in Faith and in Love, which are in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 7

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

16 May Maran {Our Lord} give mercies unto the house of Anisiyphrus, who many times refreshed me in the chains of my imprisonment, having not been ashamed,

MARAN 1

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(2) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 8

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

18 May Maran {Our Lord} give unto him the ability to find mercy in front of Maran {Our Lord} in that Day. How much he ministered unto me in Ephesus, you especially know.

MARAN 2

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(4) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 10

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

- There is no difference with 1 Timothy!

- But as usual, we must not forget that Meshikha means the anointed one or the chosen one!

- And like King Saul and King David, he was chosen by God!

- PAUL’S MESSAGE IS QUITE CLEAR AND THE SAME IN ALL HIS LETTERS!

- EVEN A CHILD COULD SEE THAT WHEN SEEING THE FIGURES ABOUT ALAHA AND MESHIKHA!

- THERE IS NO EXCUSE, MESHIKHA WILL ALWAYS MEAN THE ANOINTED ONE OR THE CHOSEN ONE BY GOD!

Prycejosh1987

May 20, 2024
Balsall Heath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ezekiel the man with visions. The symbolism of this prophet is hard to understand naturally, but He actually saw God Himself and the throne room of heaven in a vision. That is something no one else apart from Jesus has seen. Everyone who says they saw heaven is lying.

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Ezekiel the man with visions. The symbolism of this prophet is hard to understand naturally, but He actually saw God Himself and the throne room of heaven in a vision. That is something no one else apart from Jesus has seen. Everyone who says they saw heaven is lying.
- What is striking in the Bible regarding dreams and visions, it is the precision!

- That's the difference when it comes from Yah.weh!

- So much control!

- So different from human beings!