Looking for Jesus according to John

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Maran (Hebrew: מרן) is an honorific title for exceptionally respected rabbis who are considered influential teachers and leaders. The term is more prevalent among Sephardi Jews, but it is also widely used by Ashkenazi Haredi Jews. It is an Aramaic word used frequently in the Talmud, meaning 'our master' (מָרַן, māran, 'our master').

The most common use of the term is in reference to "Maran Beth Yosef", Yosef Karo. In fact, when used without further qualification, Maran typically refers to Karo. Amongst contemporary rabbis, Yosef Shalom Eliashiv and Ovadia Yosef are most closely associated with the honorific.

In contemporary parlance Maran is often attributed to Rabbis who serve as founding heads of a particular ideological/cultural movement. This use is usually limited to communication within that particular movement. For example, within their respective communities Elazar Shach (Maran HaRav Shach) and Joel Teitelbaum often receive the title.

As with most honorifics, this title precedes the name: for example, one might say "Maran Rabbi Ovadia Yosef". Similarly to honorifics like doctor, it can also be used for direct addressing by itself when there is no ambiguity. When used with a name, it will almost always be followed by the (technically redundant) "Rabbi", as in the above example. It is never preceded by "the" in correct usage, though some journalists will make that mistake.

The Syriac Christians, who use the Syriac variety of Aramaic in their liturgy, make references to Jesus using the same title.

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
TheAramaicScriptures.com

Romans 1:1

1 Paulus {Paul}, an Abda {a Slave/Servant} of Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}. A Qarya {a Called One}, and a Shlikha {a Sent One}, who has been separated unto The Evangeliun d'Alaha {The Good Message of God},

Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}

Alaha = God

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:4

4 and was made known to be The Son of Alaha {God}, in Power, and in The Rukh Qadush {The Holy Spirit}, who raised Eshu Meshikha Maran {Yeshua, The Anointed One, Our Lord}, from the beth miythe {the house/abode of the dead}.

Alaha = God

Eshu Meshikha Maran {Yeshua, The Anointed One, Our Lord}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:6

6 which you also are The Qraya {The Called Ones}, from them, in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:7

7 Unto all who are in Ruhume {Rome}, Khabibuhi d'Alaha {Beloved Ones of God}; Qraya {Called Ones}, and Qadishe {Holy Ones}: Shlama {Peace} and Taybutha {Grace} be with you, from Alaha Aba {God, Our Father}, and from Maran Eshu Meshikha {Our Lord Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

Alaha Aba {God, Our Father}

Maran Eshu Meshikha {Our Lord Yeshua, The Anointed One}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:8

8 First, I am giving thanks unto Alahi {My God}, through Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, concerning you all, that Haymanuthkun {your Faith} is heard in all the alma {the world}.

Alahi {My God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:9

9 For, Alaha {God} is a witness for me, of whom I minister through The Rukh {The Spirit}, in The Evangeliun d'Breh {The Good Message of His Son}; that without ceasing, I am constantly remembering you in tsluthi {my prayers},

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:10

10 and I supplicate, so that now there might open for me a way, by the will of Alaha {God}, so that I might come unto you,

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:16

16 for, I am not embarrassed by The Evangeliun {The Good Message}, because it is The Khayla {The Power} of Alaha {God} unto Khaye {Life} of all who believe in Him; if from the Yehudaye {the Judeans/the Jews} first; and if from the Armaye {the Arameans}.

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:17

17 For, The Righteousness of Alaha {God} is manifested through it, from Haymanutha {Faith} unto Haymanutha {Faith}, as it is written, that “The Righteous, from Haymanutha {Faith}, will live.”

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:18

18 For, The Wrath of Alaha {God} is revealed from the Shmaya {the Heavens} upon all the injustice and wickedness of the sons of men; those who have taken hold of The Truth through unrighteousness.

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:19

19 Because, that which is known of Alaha {God} is revealed among them, for, Alaha {God} has revealed it in them.

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:20

20 For, the hidden things of Alaha {God}, from the foundations of the world, are shown unto His creatures with understanding, and also His Power, and Alahutheh {His Divinity/Divine Nature} which is Eternal, so that they are without a defense {or, an excuse},

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:21

21 because, those who knew Alaha {God}, and didn't glorify Him and give thanks unto Him as Alaha {God}, but rather, were vain in their thoughts, and their hearts grew dark, so that they didn't understand,

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:23

23 and they changed The Theshbukhtheh d'Alaha {The Glory of God}, who isn't corruptible {i.e. doesn't change}, into the likeness of the figure of a son of man, who is corruptible, and into the form of birds, and of the four-footed, and also of the creeping things of the Ara {the Earth}.

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:24

24 Because of this, Alaha {God} delivered them unto the unclean desires of their hearts, who debase their bodies with them,

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:25

25 and they changed The Shrareh d'Alaha {The Truth of God} into a lie, and reverenced and ministered unto the creations more than The Creator of them, unto whom be Glory and Blessing, unto everlasting eternities. Amiyn {Amen}.

Alaha {Deus}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:26

26 Because of this, Alaha {God} delivered them unto disgraceful diseases, for, women changed the use of their natures, and into the thing which is not naturally useful,

Alaha {God}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:28

28 And as they didn't judge in their souls that they should know Alaha {God}, Alaha {God} delivered them unto the knowledge of vanity, so that they might perform the thing which isn't proper,

Alaha {Deus}

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Romans 1:30

30 and complainers, and accusers, and hateful towards Alaha {God}, revilers, , boastful; they invent evil, they lack reason; who are not obedient unto their fathers {i.e. their parents},

Alaha {God}