Looking for Paul

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
ALAHA - MESHIKHA - 1 CORINTHIANS

TheAramaicScriptures.com

12 Yet, this I say: That there are from you those who say “I am of Paulus {Paul};” and there are those who say, “I am from Apalu {Apollos};” and there are those who say, “I am of Kepha {The Rock};” and there are those who say, “I am of Meshikha {The Anointed One}.”

MESHIKHA 1
Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (1) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 6

Meshikha (2) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 11

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

13 Perhaps Meshikha {The Anointed One} has been divided? Or perhaps Paulus {Paul} was crucified concerning your persons? Or in the name of Paulus {Paul}, you were Immersed {Baptized}?

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (1) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 6

Meshikha (3) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 12

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

14 I give thanks unto Alahi {My God} that I Immersed {Baptized} no one from you, except for Qrispus, and for Gaius,

ALAHI 1

Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 7

Meshikha (3) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 12

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

17 For, Meshikha {The Anointed One} didn't send me to Immerse {Baptize}, but rather, to Proclaim {i.e. Preach}, not with wisdom's words, so that The Zaqiypheh d'Meshikha {The Cross of The Anointed One} isn't meaningless.

MESHIKHA 2

Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 7

Meshikha (5) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 14

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

18 For, The Miltha d'Zaqiypha {The Word of The Cross} unto those who are perishing, is foolishness, yet, for us who are Living, it is The Khayla d'Alaha {The Power of God}.

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (5) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 8

Meshikha (5) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 14

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

20 Where is the wise one, or where is the Saphra {the Scribe}, or where is the disputer of this world? Behold, hasn't Alaha {God} made foolish the wisdom of this world?

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (6) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 9

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

21 For, it is because, that in The Wisdom of Alaha {God}, the world through its wisdom didn’t know Alaha {God}, for, Alaha {God} willed that through the foolishness of Proclaiming {or, Preaching} there should be Life unto those who Believe.

ALAHA 3

Alaha(n) (9) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 12

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

23 yet we, we are Proclaiming Meshikha {The Anointed One}; the same crucified; an offense to the Yehudaye {the Judeans/Jews}, and to the Armaye {the Arameans}; foolishness.

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (9) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 12

Meshikha (6) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 15

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

24 But, unto those who are The Called; Yehudaye {Judeans/Jews} and Armaye {Arameans}; Meshikha {The Anointed One} is The Power of Alaha {God}, and The Wisdom of Alaha {God},

MESHIKHA 1

ALAHA 2

Alaha(n) (11) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 14

Meshikha (7) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 16

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

25 on account that the foolishness of Alaha {God} is wiser than from the sons of men, and the weakness of Alaha {God} is stronger than from the sons of mankind.

ALAHA 2

Alaha(n) (13) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 16

Meshikha (7) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 16

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

27 but rather, Alaha {God} chose the foolishness of the world, so that it is a shame unto the wise, and chose the weakness of the world, so that it is a shame unto the strong,

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (14) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 17

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

30 But, even you are from Him; you who are in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}; He who has become for us Wisdom from Alaha {God}, and Righteousness, and Holiness, and Redemption,

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (15) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 18

Meshikha (7) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 17

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

31 according to what is written, that “He who boasts, in MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} will boast!”
THE Lord-YHWH 1

Alaha(n) (15) / Alaha Aba / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 18

Meshikha (7) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (1) / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (5) = 17

THE Lord-YHWH (1) = 1

- Here we don’t see a big difference between Alaha (18) and Meshika (17)!

- We may notice that Meshikha is present most of the time except with Eshu, Maran and Maran Eshu!

- We must not forget that it means the anointed one or the chosen one!

- And like King Saul and King David, he was chosen by God!

- We have a text taken from the first part of the Bible!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

Chapter 2:1

1 And I, my Brothers, when I came unto you, it wasn't with great speech, not even in wisdom did I Declare The Razeh d'Alaha {The Mystery of God}.

ALAHA 1
Alaha(n) (1) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 1

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha =

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

2 And nothing did my soul judge among you, according to something that I know, but, only for Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, even unto the same, being crucified.

Eshu Meshikha 1

Alaha(n) (1) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 1

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (1) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 1

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

5 so that your Faith wouldn't be in the wisdom of the sons of mankind, but rather, in The Khayla d'Alaha {The Power of God}.

Alaha 1

Alaha(n) (2) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 2

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (1) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 1

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

7 but rather, we speak The Khekmetha d'Alaha {The Wisdom of God} in a Mystery, that one which was formerly concealed, which Alaha {God} had appointed from before the world, unto our own glory,

Alaha 2

Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 4

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha(1) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 1

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

8 which, no one from the rulers of this world knew, for, if they had known, they wouldn't have crucified Marah d'Theshbukhtha {The Lord of Glory}.

Marah 1
Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 4

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha(1) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Mara(n) (h) (1) / / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 2

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

9 But rather, as what is written, that “Eye hasn't seen, and ear hasn't heard, and concerning the heart of a son of man, there hasn't arose a thing which Alaha {God} has prepared for those who are loving Him.”

Alaha 1
Alaha(n) (5) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 5

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha(1) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Mara(n) (h) (1) / / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 2

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

10 Yet, unto us, Alaha {God} has revealed it by Rukheh {His Spirit}, for, The Rukha {The Spirit} examines every thing, even The Depths of Alaha {God}.

Alaha 2
Alaha(n) (7) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 7