Looks Like I Picked A Bad Week To...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So funny! Something @Lambano has posted on his profile page. I thought it would make a great, fun thread.

ie: Looks like I picked a bad week to go on a low carb diet animated-eye-image-0088.gif

[most of the time, our work place has food for staff in our staff room. A collection of red velvet cake, cookies, candy and chocolate. Particularly at this time of year.]

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So funny! Something @Lambano has posted on his profile page. I thought it would make a great, fun thread.

ie: Looks like a picked a bad week to go on a low carb diet View attachment 19114

[most of the time, our work place has food for staff in the staff room. A collection of red velvet cake, cookies, candy and chocolate. Particularly at this time of year.
Ah yes Angelina you did, lol...looks like you picked the wrong season to do that :D I remember being surrounded by it when working! :eek:

We are weak but...He is strong :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ie: Looks like I picked a bad week to go on a low carb diet View attachment 19114

[most of the time, our work place has food for staff in our staff room. A collection of red velvet cake, cookies, candy and chocolate. Particularly at this time of year.]
This is a bad month of the go low carb with all the Christmas cookies, candy, eggnog and creamy coffee. I get invited to a Christmas brunch. All my diet plans went out the window. :(

06d87fb5df6c3d1122aa324439b31b9b_large.jpg

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like i picked a bad week to tune into CNN and Fox news...

Or wait, every week is a bad week for that since all they do is convince their viewers to hate the side that it opposite to them

Ill stick with listening to the Christian radio station and other Christian content. Every week is good for that!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like I picked a bad week to forget that the man who steps into the middle of a p!$$ing match gets wet on all sides.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I picked a bad week to feel hit by a ton of bricks. I have two days before I am off for two weeks and feeling pretty awful. Praying for strength to make it through, so the kids can go to their preschool parties and things. I'm supposed to do a Nativity craft with the kids today and looking forward to it.