Looks like we elected a dead man for President

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what to tell you. We have food every month. My bills are paid. I also get my kids every weekend and have to feed them as well.

I am no worse off under Biden.

One of the things that I have found is that if I use Walmart+ and have food delivered, I save money overall. I just order what's needed and nothing more. Where as if I am at the store, I will walk the aisles and buy more than what is needed.
We used Walmart all the time during the pandemic. It is an awesome service! Now when I shop at the store, I spend more too.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we still talking about a pipeline that was only 7% finished and carried no oil at all?
I was paying under $2/gal, now it's $3..In Cal., it went up to $6. Oil goes up and everything else goes up. There's has been 40% inflation in 3 years.
Most recently, the White House canceled oil and gas leases on hundreds of thousands of acres in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) and extended protections against future drilling to millions more."
When Biden took office, the average price of regular gas was $2.39 per gallon; today it is $3.80 — almost 60 percent higher. There 631 oil rigs this year on US soil, 17% down from last year.
Biden rolled out higher royalty rates for leases. The regulation changes were estimated to cost the industry $1.8 billion over the next few years.
He wants us to be completely on alternative energy by 2030 - not possible. Actually natural gas was a better easy to go than electric, having 100 years worth of that. (95% less poluting than gas). Besides, their Climate change agenda is all a facade for Global Governance.

Inflation was going to happen no matter who sat in the White House. Again, we are still recovering from a pandemic.
Well, printing a trillion dollars/yr of paper brings the value of all the other paper.
I have no issues with this. Some are going to be criminals. What did Jesus say about the poor and who we're supposed to help? You call it a disaster, I call it looking out for our fellow humans.
The bleeding heart liberals speak this way until these individuals camp outside your businesses or property and urinate and dedicate all over tuenplace. Sure, take them into your home - can you afford to feed a family or maybe just one person? If the prospect was out on your table, you would quickly say no to "your fellow human". Let's see Obama, Biden or Pelosi invite some families into their mansions. Doubt it. No, Obama lives where the rich live in Martha's Vineyard and they all have walls around their properties and heay security. We dropped some off in their neighborhood! . NY and Mass. are now changing their tune, complaining about what to do with these immigrants, when they are only receiving a fraction what we do in Texas.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bleeding heart liberals speak this way until these individuals camp outside your businesses or property and urinate and dedicate all over tuenplace.

I'm actually a moderate, not a liberal.

I will try and respond to the rest of this later. I'm currently at work.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would someone have cosmetic work done on just earlobe.?
All the pulling and tightening around the face can end up pulling on the ears as well, lol. Anyway, it was just a suggestion, because funnily enough the thought came to mind a few days ago when I saw him on TV....thought his face looked too smooth and taut to be natural. I'm sure we've all seen this many times with women who have had cosmetic procedures or surgery. Anyway, it's not important in itself, but just that I think it should be considered in the interests of truth if people are thinking the president isn't really Joe Biden.

Reactions: pompadour