Looks like we elected a dead man for President

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, imagine that? As someone ages their features change. Who'd every think that?

/sarcasm

You guys are really trying to discredit Biden and pulling out all the stops. Even stooping as low as saying that he's dead and it's a body double.

Give up already. He won the election fair and square and he is our president.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether it is the same person or not, does matter, but is not all that is going on.

Biden was elected to the illegitimate/illegal and foreign nation of US Inc. (Corporation) and its 1871 secret hostile takeover of the Constitutional USA of 1776. But the election was fraudulent, and the actual winner has yet to be announced. It's coming.

Meanwhile, things are not what they seem. Just as God is working all things together for good while the world looks like it is going to hell in a handbasket, behind the scenes there is a force of good working to take down the evil worldly regime from those behind the Biden puppet, and it is not nationwide, it's worldwide.

We win on both fronts, as the one is the foreshadowing manifestation of the other. Then comes the end.

Crazy talk, right? Just wait. Do not be distressed. Hold on to your hat.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether it is the same person or not, does matter, but is not all that is going on.

Biden was elected to the illegitimate/illegal and foreign nation of US Inc. (Corporation) and its 1871 secret hostile takeover of the Constitutional USA of 1776. But the election was fraudulent, and the actual winner has yet to be announced. It's coming.

Meanwhile, things are not what they seem. Just as God is working all things together for good while the world looks like it is going to hell in a handbasket, behind the scenes there is a force of good working to take down the evil worldly regime from those behind the Biden puppet, and it is not nationwide, it's worldwide.

We win on both fronts, as the one is the foreshadowing manifestation of the other. Then comes the end.

Do you not read Matt 24? The world will get worse and worse./

and I gotta ask--are you a Qanoner?

Reactions: ChristisGod

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That may be why He was hiding in the basement and wearing a face mask all the time. I wonder when Senator Biden died. Before the election ? that would make the election void.
I hope this is sarcasm.. It is bizarre.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good grief!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope this is sarcasm.. It is bizarre.

Did you look at the photos ? Did Biden spend most of the campaign in his house ? Did He wear a face mask a lot of the time.

Do you think if you had a cell phone of Senator Biden's that was locked and could be unlocked with facial resignation, do you think President Biden's face would unlock the cellphone ? And if not where is Senator Biden ?

Reactions: Nancy

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot of truth to what @ScottA said. But that was changed by President Trump. I think it was the last time President Trump was with the Queen he ended it and walked in front of the Queen to prove it had ended.

There is no truth to what he said in what I quoted. It is all conspiracy bull excrement. Sane as what you have posted about Biden.

Trump walked in front of the Queen because the man doesn't know etiquette, plain and simple.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no truth to what he said in what I quoted. It is all conspiracy bull excrement. Sane as what you have posted about Biden.

Trump walked in front of the Queen because the man doesn't know etiquette, plain and simple.
You are entitled to your opinion. But facts are stubborn things.
I believe that same meeting Trump arrived late to the meeting ( not bad etiquette ) Trump was making a statement for every one to see.
( protocol ) That the USA was not a subject of the Crown. You can Google it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that same meeting Trump arrived late to the meeting ( not bad etiquette ) Trump was making a statement for every one to see.

It doesn't matter. England knows that we are not subject tobthr crown.

He is a pompous man who thinks the world should bow to him. He lacks etiquette when it comes to the deference that be hould have been shown to the Queen.

As for your facts, they are conspiracy opinions and not really facts. As you said, you are entitled to your opinion. It just doesn't mean that your opinion is fact or correct.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that same meeting Trump arrived late to the meeting ( not bad etiquette )
Actually, arriving late is bad etiquette
Trump was making a statement for every one to see.
the statement being he is rude
Showing basic manners to another head of state is not subjugating anyone to anything

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It almost like there was a pandemic going on.

Yep! They keep throwing that tired non-fact out there about Biden. I think they are hoping if it is said enough times some of us will be dumb enough to believe it.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter. England knows that we are not subject tobthr crown.

He is a pompous man who thinks the world should bow to him. He lacks etiquette when it comes to the deference that be hould have been shown to the Queen.

As for your facts, they are conspiracy opinions and not really facts. As you said, you are entitled to your opinion. It just doesn't mean that your opinion is fact or correct.
Thank you for respecting my opinion also. But conspiracy's sometime become facts.

The President of the USA ( who ever is President ) Is never to show "deference " to any King or queen or other head of state, Just respect. He did treat the Queen with respect. He just demanded equal respect.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you look at the photos ? Did Biden spend most of the campaign in his house ? Did He wear a face mask a lot of the time.

Do you think if you had a cell phone of Senator Biden's that was locked and could be unlocked with facial resignation, do you think President Biden's face would unlock the cellphone ? And if not where is Senator Biden ?
Even his Jawline Pomp.
We should put nothing past any government, even or esp. our own. "We The People" have NOT been sold a bill of rights but a bill of goods! Don't know whether to cry or laugh sometimes.

Reactions: pompadour