Looks like we elected a dead man for President

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But conspiracy's sometime become facts.

I will give you some time, but this isn't one of them.

The President of the USA ( who ever is President ) Is never to show "deference " to any King or queen or other head of state, Just respect. He did treat the Queen with respect. He just demanded equal respect.

Says who? Pompadour? She was the Queen of England, which means he should have shown her deference.

Doesn't matter anymore now anyway. It is done and over with. Queen Elizabeth is dead and Trump is no longer President and thankfully looks like he will not be our next President either. After he loses if he gets the nod to try again, he will hopefully just vanish from the political scene.

Reactions: Cassandra

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even his Jawline Pomp.
We should put nothing past any government, even or esp. our own. "We The People" have NOT been sold a bill of rights but a bill of goods! Don't know whether to cry or laugh sometimes.
Fear not, God is bring it all into the light soon. Nothing will be hidden.

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will give you some time, but this isn't one of them.

Says who? Pompadour? She was the Queen of England, which means he should have shown her deference.

Doesn't matter anymore now anyway. It is done and over with. Queen Elizabeth is dead and Trump is no longer President and thankfully looks like he will not be our next President either. After he loses if he gets the nod to try again, he will hopefully just vanish from the political scene.
I see you don't like Trump, That's OK. I didn't like Obama.

Obama Bowed down to the King of Saudi Arabia on tv, Trump did not. Trump as President represents all of America, Americans are free and we bow to no one. You may, but I will only bow down to GOD and Jesus.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, this is going to sound naive, dismissive, and maybe even a little goofy but I don't believe much of anything but the Bible anymore.

And I'll grant you, my interpretation of it certainly isn't the last word, but with all of the AI and skullduggery that goes on nowadays, I don't see how anyone can even be sure of what's right in front of their eyes.

:My2c:

When I was a little boy my father told me to believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see, and you will only be fooled half the time.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the president. I really dont have nothing bad to say about him, trump, or obama, or even George Bush. Next person wont have much to say either. Just like when Israel wanted a leader, God said they never wanted me as a king Samuel, give them what they want.

Jesus is the true King, in my opinion, and we are called to love those who are above us, as in the president, law enforcement, supervisors.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, imagine that? As someone ages their features change. Who'd every think that?

/sarcasm

You guys are really trying to discredit Biden and pulling out all the stops. Even stooping as low as saying that he's dead and it's a body double.

Give up already. He won the election fair and square and he is our president.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see the change in his face as he has gotten older.

I don't look like I did when I was 18, 28 or even 38.

Reactions: Cassandra

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Nancy and ScottA

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is probably alive and falling. I heard on the news they have to catch him to make sure he doesn't fall too hard. He's definitely getting older. My grandmother fell and hurt herself when she was around 90. Biden is 80. He probably eats well on the white house budget or his rich budget. So maybe he'll live longer.

I'd be more worried about his immortal state. Serving the rich and famous at the financial expense of the poor and meek. Claiming to be supporting protection from global warming. Which is tripe if you ask me.

Last edited: