lost... and still getting worse.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

univac

May 29, 2008
It took myself a long time to relize I am my worst enemy, when I took that out and yielded to God through Christ now the darkness within me shines, and my love is his. Nothing else Matters. Deep in your heart you love God because God loves you and lives in you as we, he knows our needs as yours and our weaknesses and strengthens us to overcome. It is better in giving then receiving you know that, This life is but a test, a mist. In the next life you will have more then you could ever want Amen. Deny yourself and Love others as your brothers and Sister's do. I rather be humble and persecuted, then be exalted and praised. Dear Father please may our Brother be filled with your Holy Spirit in Jesus name, and please may he receive revelation purpose in his life I ask this in Jesus name AmenKeep Strong and patient and God will bless you abundantlyLove Brother

univac

May 29, 2008
(univac;59180)
It took myself a long time to relize I am my worst enemy, when I took that out and yielded to God through Christ now the darkness within me shines, and my love is his. Nothing else Matters. Deep in your heart you love God because God loves you and lives in you as we, he knows our needs as yours and our weaknesses and strengthens us to overcome. It is better in giving then receiving you know that, This life is but a test, a mist. In the next life you will have more then you could ever want Amen. Deny yourself and Love others as your brothers and Sister's do. I rather be humble and persecuted, then be exalted and praised. Dear Father please may our Brother be filled with your Holy Spirit in Jesus name, and please may she receive revelation purpose in her life I ask this in Jesus name AmenKeep Strong and patient and God will bless you abundantlyLove Brother
We are all here for you brother

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
I know you're all here... the one thing that hurts me the most is my inability to open up to people... and I get extremely, extremely defensive about it, because I have an incredibly hard time trusting other people.One of the reasons why I don't is because it leaves me open to ridicule, embarrassment, humiliation, insults, condemnation, judgment, and just every other form of personal attack you can think of (like we've already seen in this thread)... and I don't want nor need that in my life. It only makes matters worse.(Christina;59163)
Great KalGlad you are taking a positive step God walks beside you but he doesn't tell what do to
now, see, that I disagree with... there was a time in my life... about a year ago next month... where I literally felt something pull on me and spiritually call out to me... and when I say that, I mean emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally; of course, I'm not talking like a voice with my ears, it was all internal (so to speak)... in the span of about 10 seconds, I had the feeling of something grabbing my innermost being and pulling me to find out if a certain person was a Christian or not. It almost got to the point to where it started to spiritually hurt... in 3 seconds, it got to the point to where if I didn't do it, I would of felt sick to my stomach.Now, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was God telling me to do something, because had I of not done what He was telling me, I never would of found the incredible church that I'm a member of right now, and I would of killed myself a long time ago... this church has helped me grow so much, and it continues to help me grow.there was even another instance earlier this year where I had to go somewhere, and everything in my mind said "go", and I was ready to go, even if it was midnight... and something happened that night, it was not me or my prayer, it was not anything that I could of done... the only explanation that I can give is that it was the Holy Spirit working through me..so I have to disagree with you when you say He doesn't tell us what to do

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Calling us is different than telling us what do to he opens doors whether we walk through is up to us. What Im refering to is out day to day decisions every choice we are faced with has a least two options, one is what God would want us to do the others are not. The more one listens and turns to God the clearer the right descions becomesbut if one turns the wrong way we get lost we must then stop and reconsider some of our choices. Figure out where we went wrong. Getting angry with God because we get in bad place isnt the answer. He is there by your side and he will open a door but you must walk through it.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the reasons why I don't is because it leaves me open to ridicule, embarrassment, humiliation, insults, condemnation, judgment, and just every other form of personal attack you can think of (like we've already seen in this thread)... and I don't want nor need that in my life. It only makes matters worse.
Aside from our nonChristian hate mongerer, when have you felt this in this thread? Sometimes we've got to pick ourselves up. That's not an insult or an attack, that's people who care trying to help.

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
it's not just the thread... it's my life in general... that's the way I feel towards anyone who asks me what's going on.again, this all goes back to fear... and I guarantee you, if I wasn't afraid of death as I am now (for some utterly stupid reason), I would of killed myself today... I'm still considering it right now...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
How about this verse? Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.But seriously, why you need to be so defensive for people that loves you and care about you? I love you, but don't let Satan win... I care about you...

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Super Kal;59472)
it's not just the thread... it's my life in general... that's the way I feel towards anyone who asks me what's going on.again, this all goes back to fear... and I guarantee you, if I wasn't afraid of death as I am now (for some utterly stupid reason), I would of killed myself today... I'm still considering it right now...
I think you are clinically depressed and should seek medical help. Fact is if I knew where you were I would call for you.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I agree with Tom and have told you so I know you say you dont have money for a doctorbut they have county facilitys. You might even try a suicide hot line they may be able to direct you where you can get help.Depression causes a chemical imbalance and cause's one not to think entirely straight you need to get the chemicals back in balance to get yourself past this place.