Lost

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel lost. Christianity has lost its salt. If Christianity fails to promote loving others......if we are distracted from our calling......lf we trade freedom for tribalism, we are going to lose this race

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I feel lost. Christianity has lost its salt. If Christianity fails to promote loving others......if we are distracted from our calling......lf we trade freedom for tribalism, we are going to lose this race

Look towards the Lord Jesus, focus on Him and hang in there mate, don't worry about what other Christians are saying, don't let negativity run ya down, just stick with Jesus, keep watch and pray, I will be praying for ya also mate that He bring comfort and peace to you, but keep your eyes upon Jesus, time flies and His coming is near.

Jesus loves you.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Aspen, I agree with Josho. It is prophesied that the days would come when Christianity would begin to appear as if it had been all but defeated, but that out of this God would raise up a remnant who would go forth in the power of God demonstrating greater signs and wonders than the earth had ever seen before, and that they would lead a revival that eventually led to a harvest of over a billion souls.

But our job now is to stand strong in the face of adversity and not give up. Only those who do so will qualify for His use when the time comes to the finally begin turning the tide.

God bless, and I will pray for you.
Hidden In Him

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are not alone. I feel lost also.

We may disagree on what the salt is and that is ok. Keep in mind though that He said when the salt had lost its savour it would be trodden under the foot of men.
Then were does salt find its savour? From God, not man. Have you ever considered the word “humility”?

Proverbs 18:12
[12] Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility.

‘Before honour is is humility’ Aspen, is humility not humiliation?

Greek: ταπεινοφροσύνη
Transliteration: tapeinophrosunē
Pronunciation: tap-i-nof-ros-oo'-nay
Definition: From a compound of G5011 and the base of G5424; humiliation of mind that is modesty: - humbleness of mind humility (of mind) lowliness (of mind).

Acts 8:32-33
[32] The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: [33] In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

‘In his humiliation his judgement was taken away’

You are not alone. Love gets stomped. Not by those that are His, but by those that are not. His body rejoices when love is found. Those that are not His will never see it(love) unless we obey (love God and neighbor). The worse thing a person with pride can imagine, is humiliation; To be seen as weak. We know what He says about weakness. Be happy:) rejoice in love!

Acts 20:19
[19] Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with (many tears), and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

Isaiah 57:15
[15] For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place , with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi aspen, We cannot do much about others but we can do something about ourselves. The bible teaches us that we can impact the world around us by living out our Christianity by faith and also by our own actions. The Golden rule ~Matthew 7:12. Sometimes we have to go it alone....go it alone if you have to brother and fight the good fight. Praying for you. Blessings!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear friend you must take your eyes from imperfect men and place them upon Jesus alone. Consider;

Matthew 17:7-8 KJVS
And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. [8] And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

This hymn says this;

I pray the Lord comfort you from this. Draw nigh to Him. Remember what you did when you were first saved, how you spent so much time seeking His face. Men and their deeds will distract you. Even misdirected Christians.

Men will let you down but Jesus never does.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aspen:

As I just said on a different thread, enjoy the spiritual ride in becoming like Christ inside the new heart you have inside you. Allow God’s spirit to do his work s we are humble and thankful as he perfects you to Christ’s image, mind and spirit, in love, and as you do his will.

Don’t listen to the evil in your soulish mind and will. Allow the spirit of God to rule and dominate it.

There is a war going on inside sister. Allow God to win it for you so that your struggles in this life will be minimal.

Bless you,

APAK