Love the first mover….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love, being the first mover, therefore does scripture say, God is love…Love being the desire in God that caused God to move and create… This desire in Himself to manifest the love that is, He Himself…

It is this Being that we are being asked, that we are being told that our faith is to be placed in… For this is the issue in the heart of man, that man is a created being, he is not alone…. Therefore, God, being who He is, and man being who he is, and that being the object of his Creator’s love… For this is the truth and reality of existence, and this is what scripture directs one’s heart to, to trust this God of love, with one’s very life, for the purpose of being recreated anew…

But trust this God of love to create what anew in man’s very life?

That would be to create that perfect life, that Divine life in man that itself is free from all disorder of any type… Which is what Love is in its very essence, that desire of life that is free from all disorder… That life that in scripture is described to the human mind by various words, love, righteousness, holiness, all being words to describe the perfectness of that life that is the Divine life…. For it being true that in eternity, all qualities of life are free from all disorder, for this being what Christ came to remove from creation, all disorder of any kind…

When the day of separating the good from the evil comes, and disorder of all kinds has been separated and removed and sent to its own like, place and realm…. Then, the perfectness of this Being that is free from all disorder, once again, being free to manifest the perfectness of the all that He is, in, to and through, all of creation….

For by the Power of this never ending Life, never again is creation to be molested by disorder, such is the beauty of the manifestation of our God, the God of all goodness, and how blessed above blessed are we to have such a God, for He is worthy of the fruit of our lips, and our hearts, and our lives, and that, to all eternity…..

Be blessed in having such a God and that, too, for all eternity….

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, I had to read this one again. The first time completely went over my head!

Even though there are many disordered and chaotic events in our lives at times, we mustn't blame this on God. He is not the author of confusion.

In love, God created us to be partakers of His divine nature. God is good!

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, I had to read this one again. The first time completely went over my head!

Even though there are many disordered and chaotic events in our lives at times, we mustn't blame this on God. He is not the author of confusion.

Fear not, what you say is absolutely true…

Disorder, being the ultimate contrary, it being that which it is not… When that thing, that disorder is removed from creation, God who is not the God of disorder, making Him the God of order, will manifest the order that is the thing He is God of… That thing being that which is free from all disorder, being the perfectness that He is in Himself and we by virtue of Christ are made partakes of the perfectness….

Knowing that all has the right to be what it is, it does not have the right to be what it is not…

Be blessed in your relationship with Him.. Fear not, only pursue Him..

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Last edited:

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona;

Hi, I thought if I expounded a bit more it might be of help…

Disorder is something being the way it ought not to be…

Sin, which is disorder after the law is brought in, but before the law was brought in, sin was in the world, but not known as sin, it was only known as something being the way it ought not be.. Disorder, was called sin after the light of the law was shined upon it… So the statement that when God separates the good from the evil is just another way of saying God will separate the order from disorder, making Heaven live up to its name sake and be free from all disorder….

If it helps, consider, for God to create something there has to be something that something is not… But the other something does not have to be manifested.. This is what God did at first, He brought forth the good, or if you would, He brought forth the order…

When satan choose to manifest differently than God, he could only manifest what there was left to manifest, seeing how God manifested the good/order, he could only manifest what was left to manifest, and that was the evil or disorder..

Hope it helps, take it before God for a confirmation or not, and go with what the peace of Christ in your heart is teaching you…. But be cautious not to go with your human reasoning and understanding for it is born from the fall… And it is not a faultless guide, hence did Christ send the Spirit to teach us all things…

Be blessed in His teaching..

A fellow servant, Not me

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona;

Hi, I thought if I expounded a bit more it might be of help…

Disorder is something being the way it ought not to be…

Sin, which is disorder after the law is brought in, but before the law was brought in, sin was in the world, but not known as sin, it was only known as something being the way it ought not be.. Disorder, was called sin after the light of the law was shined upon it… So the statement that when God separates the good from the evil is just another way of saying God will separate the order from disorder, making Heaven live up to its name sake and be free from all disorder….

If it helps, consider, for God to create something there has to be something that something is not… But the other something does not have to be manifested.. This is what God did at first, He brought forth the good, or if you would, He brought forth the order…

When satan choose to manifest differently than God, he could only manifest what there was left to manifest, seeing how God manifested the good/order, he could only manifest what was left to manifest, and that was the evil or disorder..

Hope it helps, take it before God for a confirmation or not, and go with what the peace of Christ in your heart is teaching you…. But be cautious not to go with your human reasoning and understanding for it is born from the fall… And it is not a faultless guide, hence did Christ send the Spirit to teach us all things…

Be blessed in His teaching..

A fellow servant, Not me

Thanks Brother, that does make sense.

Reactions: Not me

HeartNSoul19

Jul 6, 2021
Washington DC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agreed. One way to see it is that all good in the world comes from God, and all that's not good in the world comes from us.