Lump in chest

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm starting to think you may be correct. It's turned hard and egg shaped and is growing slightly. I think I will get it scanned to check. I don't have cancer though. The blood tests would have shown if I had cancer. So just a fatty lump I think.
Did you get your ultrasound results?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you get your ultrasound results?
They haven't called me to schedule yet. It was a holiday and everyone was shut down. The doctor wouldn't do it because it was a lump in my chest, and that is only handled by the breast clinic downtown. I don't know why they didn't just ultrasound it and take a look. Annoying really.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
@Pearl the doctor said it looked like a hematoma. The blood tests didn't show cancer so that's good. But there's bleeding internally. Now I feel like an idiot like I injured it and lost my memory of it. It looks really painful too. I'm stumped. But thanks for your prayers. Hopefully it will heal before the ultrasound is scheduled so I can just cancel it. I don't feel like getting an ultrasound for a hematoma.

First thing that goes in old age? Memory? I'm not that old though. 50.
50!
Oh...I remember those days...
:)
You're a young chick...!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked in the mirror 7 days ago and saw a discoloration which was similar to a bruise. I went to see if it hurt and it didn't but I noticed a lump underneath it. I talked to my doctor and she said to give it a week or two and if it doesn't clear up to get it checked out.

I can't remember any injuries and I think it would have hurt enough to be ingrained into my mind. So I'm not ruling out that somehow I got injured and can't remember.

Anyways it's been 9 days from when I could have injured it and the bruise has only changed shape as if something underneath is bleeding. And the lump appears to have gone from soft to hard and grown in size.

I'm going to call and make an appointment with my doctor on Monday.

I have prayed that it’s not a tumor, and that if it is, it’s benign.
God bless.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm praying for you to be healed and to be restored so that you can have joy again.
Thanks, the lump is much smaller now. So I'm doing well. They never called me to schedule the ultra sound. Must be busy with Covid patients.

Reactions: marks