Lunacy from the Left!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The incredible fear of everything....Covid-19 will never catch up with the historical death toll of Influenza. The cultural mindset of what is the norm is an interesting study. In United States influenza kills "about" 30,000 a year...plus or minus 5,000, and it had to get people to take the vaccine. They accept the fact that it is going to kill so many per year.

Once it is all said and done, although Covid-19 contagion is unique it will be easier to handle than the influenza.
hydroxychloroquine is cheap, has proven to be safer than aspirin since 1930....proven worldwide and has saved 10 of thousands of lives, usually cures in 6 days.
40,000 are already dead in the UK after 3 months. This is much worse than flu, only crazy people can hold on to such ideas.
One nurse in our church has died, another brother in a coma for 6 weeks, now slowly recovering. And this is with lock down. Without we would not be coping at all. God bless you

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
40,000 are already dead in the UK after 3 months. This is much worse than flu, only crazy people can hold on to such ideas.
One nurse in our church has died, another brother in a coma for 6 weeks, now slowly recovering. And this is with lock down. Without we would not be coping at all. God bless you

What I oppose is the national lockdown in the U.S. Over one-third of the cases in the U.S. were in the New York area. Yeah, lock down New York and other big cities where the virus is spreading, but don't lock down the whole nation!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
10 Days ago, the Big Story was masked shoppers screaming at, and publicly shaming a woman for not wearing a mask! Most people thought she deserved it for her disrespect for other people's health!

It makes one wonder... how much of our "health advise" is just mere politics and not medical science?
This is 100% medical advice. There are other voices as well, but lockdown is our only defence physically, though prayer and faith is a great weapon also.

If social unrest grows other issues arise which this forum demonstrates can unravel very badly. A common belief and culture helps with trust and leadership. God bless you

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a problem. I know the Holocaust happened, and it's dreadful consequences. It is a sin to deny such a thing, and I wonder at the sanity and hatred of those that do. My mother knew relatives who had to be smuggled out to avoid the concentration camps. Jews could not believe Germany would go so low, except it was no secret they hated them. And it is coming back, both left and right with their insane conspiracies and theories.

Hatred like this is evil, and those who hold it do not know Jesus. God bless you

You know for a fact it happened by your mother who KNEW of relatives etc?
Now, in your desperate attempt to neutralize me as a perceived threat of your cherished truth, you think you have in your possession, you pull out your concealed weapon and fire accusations of sin, hatred and not knowing Christ at me...oh well

...typical and expected of those weak souls that do not have any substance of the matter ..I guess not one sane discussion is in the cards then?

Enjoy your fantasies and accusatory remarks. They do not bother me in the least. It shows even the appearance of truth gets folks fleeing to the hills...and I have not even begun opening my mouth yet.

The truth will set your free indeed, if you are brave enough to trust and place your faith in God in pray for answers...and they never come overnight.

In love and Christ always,

APAK

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What I oppose is the national lockdown in the U.S. Over one-third of the cases in the U.S. were in the New York area. Yeah, lock down New York and other big cities where the virus is spreading, but don't lock down the whole nation!
I agree, but what politician wants to be wrong, literally with lives on the line and too many unknowns. Could you live with yourself knowing thousands died because you lifted restrictions. That is tough for anyone. I feel for these guys, where is the win?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, but what politician wants to be wrong, literally with lives on the line and too many unknowns. Could you live with yourself knowing thousands died because you lifted restrictions. That is tough for anyone. I feel for these guys, where is the win?
I agree that this was not an easy call, but I believed from the beginning that it was way too far-reaching. Any lockdowns could have been implemented in steps, not in the whole nation so quickly.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You know for a fact it happened by your mother who KNEW of relatives etc?
Now, in your desperate attempt to neutralize me as a perceived threat of your cherished truth, you think you have in your possession, you pull out your concealed weapon and fire accusations of sin, hatred and not knowing Christ at me...oh well

...typical and expected of those weak souls that do not have any substance of the matter ..I guess not one sane discussion is in the cards then?

Enjoy your fantasies and accusatory remarks. They do not bother me in the least. It shows even the appearance of truth gets folks fleeing to the hills...and I have not even begun opening my mouth yet.

The truth will set your free indeed, if you are brave enough to trust and place your faith in God in pray for answers...and they never come overnight.

In love and Christ always,

APAK
What was done in the camp's is beyond censorship, it is worse than anyone's worst nightmare, so bad it is hard to face such a thing. After two years of research the worst possible activities on one human on another is where they went. To even suggest this foul place is a lie is a crime worthy of punishment. There is no place in educated society for guys who defend such things.
The fact an analytical, pedantic society went there should shock anyone and warn them how evil idiology can become. Nitche destroyed the value of life and love, so beware to drink at this table, it will rot your soul.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will start by saying that hindsight is 20/20. And most doctors are competent and have good intentions, but still there are a lot of factors here that will go down in history as incompetency and a desire for personal gain at the cost of tens of thousands of lives.
Hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin has a near 100% cure rate (worldwide) as long as it administered before the on set of death. This was proven very early on. It generally stops and removes the virus in 6 days.
Now here is the problem...again, not generalizing most doctors are good people....but...
1. Some doctor will kill you to prove they are smart.
2. Some doctors have investments in drug companies and receive kick backs.
3. Hydroxychloroquine is too cheap...the money is in the designer drugs.
4. Some doctors want it to look like they saved the day and will allow the death of thousands to get that prestige.

Mark my words...a lot of people have died due to incompetency and personal interests and personal gain.
Their campaign against Hydroxychloroquine will prove their intent when all this hits the courts.
And there will be lawsuits over this, maybe class action lawsuits. Their intent was obvious.

These drugs can be taken as preventatives and in areas of wide spread infections, this could have saved thousand of lives. But the campaign against this medication side tracked it distribution.

So the history on this will give the medical community a black eye and cost them a lot of money in compensations in lawsuits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel for all the business owners who were closed down for two months due to COVID-19 and only to be looted out after being able to re-open.
I see that you have a new avatar. Wasn't your old avatar a pic of you and your pretty wife? Why the helmet?

Reactions: LC627

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was done in the camp's is beyond censorship, it is worse than anyone's worst nightmare, so bad it is hard to face such a thing. After two years of research the worst possible activities on one human on another is where they went. To even suggest this foul place is a lie is a crime worthy of punishment. There is no place in educated society for guys who defend such things.
The fact an analytical, pedantic society went there should shock anyone and warn them how evil idiology can become. Nitche destroyed the value of life and love, so beware to drink at this table, it will rot your soul.

I have never actually said what was a, or the lie, did I? You have said it for me, as many usually do. Emotions can blur one's judgement indeed. If you are REALLY interested in my story, then you might want to ask some objective questions.

I'll given you a simple one since you have researched this subject, as you say.

When was the FIRST time the famous '6 million' slogan was raised? Hint: it was not during or after WWII.

Waiting on your response...APAK

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is 100% medical advice.
No. That is 100% BOGUS medical advice.

Have you not been following the news about the fraudulent pandemic response? Tedros, Fauci, Birx, Redfield, Gates, etc are all frauds.

They have been fraudulently attacking HCQ/erethromycin/zinc sulfate as a preventative treatment for Wuhan virus, only because Trump decided to speak out for it, and because they want to make millions off far less effective Remdesivir. Lancet published a bogus anti-HCQ article, and has now retracted it. The MSM have been attacking HCQ because they want the panic and fear-mongering to continue. And in any event the riots have brought an end to social distancing, particularly for domestic terrorists.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never actually said what was a, or the lie, did I? You have said it for me, as many usually do. Emotions can blur one's judgement indeed. If you are REALLY interested in my story, then you might want to ask some objective questions.

When was the FIRST time the famous '6 million' slogan was raised? Hint: it was not during or after WWII.

Whether it was 6,000,000 Jews exterminated or less, who cares? It's a documented fact that Jews were systematically murdered simply because they were Jews. It was genocide and evil.

The estimate of those exterminated is 6,000,000 Jews and another 6,000,000 others who were not Jews. Many of the 6,000,000 others were political prisoners who dared to speak out against the Nazis, or Christians who tried to help their Jewish friends and neighbors, or handicapped people who were deemed "defective" by the Nazis.

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

This is not a discussion about the Holocaust. I know where you are going. The problem is all similar people to yourself have been discredited, so I have no time for these propoganda excersies. There is a film about such claims tried in court which was lost, so I suggest to leave this line of questioning, it has no place here.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WOW...Does it matter if it is 1 million or 6 million, the shear evilness of there intent for genocide is a fact, as well as all there medical experiences and other atrocities are documented in their own history. Their Satan born ideology is a matter of fact. The defense of this is ludicrous.
I still say what is your motivation?

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
WOW...Does it matter if it is 1 million or 6 million, the shear evilness of there intent for genocide is a fact, as well as all there medical experiences and other atrocities are documented in their own history. Their Satan born ideology is a matter of fact. The defense of this is ludicrous.
I still say what is your motivation?
There are groups who call themselves the nights Templar, who hold conspiracy theories and in truth believe the Holocaust did not go far enough. Their denial is inverted, implying the Jews were guilty. Lying about there beliefs and intent is no issue because we are part of the conspiracy as well.

Unless we stand against such all the time they believe they are approved of.
God bless you

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are groups who call themselves the nights Templar, who hold conspiracy theories and in truth believe the Holocaust did not go far enough. Their denial is inverted, implying the Jews were guilty. Lying about there beliefs and intent is no issue because we are part of the conspiracy as well.

Unless we stand against such all the time they believe they are approved of.
God bless you
nights Templar? If you are talking about Knights Templar, I would say there are more conspiracy theories about them than they themselves get involved in conspiracy theories. Although there can be some fact in conspiracy theories it is mostly the pass time of idiocy.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
nights Templar? If you are talking about Knights Templar, I would say there are more conspiracy theories about them than they themselves get involved in conspiracy theories. Although there can be some fact in conspiracy theories it is mostly the pass time of idiocy.
Unfortunately the nut who shot loads of young people in Sweden claimed to belong under this idiology. And they hold some Christian badge ideas while just being racist extremists.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately the nut who shot loads of young people in Sweden claimed to belong under this idiology. And they hold some Christian badge ideas while just being racist extremists.
The history of it all is that many have claimed to be Knight Templar. There are European movies about zombie Knights Templar. There is a drug gang down in Mexico or further south that are called the Knight Templar. Pirates...military organizations etc.

Reactions: FollowHim

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No. That is 100% BOGUS medical advice.

Have you not been following the news about the fraudulent pandemic response? Tedros, Fauci, Birx, Redfield, Gates, etc are all frauds.

They have been fraudulently attacking HCQ/erethromycin/zinc sulfate as a preventative treatment for Wuhan virus, only because Trump decided to speak out for it, and because they want to make millions off far less effective Remdesivir. Lancet published a bogus anti-HCQ article, and has now retracted it. The MSM have been attacking HCQ because they want the panic and fear-mongering to continue. And in any event the riots have brought an end to social distancing, particularly for domestic terrorists.
Why would people lie?

The world, literally the world, would not react unless it is real. You can believe what you choose, but facts of people dying in 1,000's cannot be hidden.

But then some say the earth is flat and SpaceX is a fraud, lol

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is the internet, freely open, yet also a place were you can say what you like. The point is facts do matter and lying is libelous slander. As believers before God we should be very careful what we claim because to Him we are accountable. But then fake believers have no issue with lying or hurt or hatred.

God bless you