Lunar, shornaal, Jeffhuges

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
(thesuperjag;56956)
Which is unnatural and wrong...and very gross. They may be nice, but they will kill as many souls as they can in another way, which is not physical...if one's soul believe in it.I really don't understand why men chose the backside...what's great in supporting sin...
If it is unnatural then why do dolphins and apes do it?Also isn't heterosexual sex just as messy and gross? It's just you who are afraid of things you know nothing about. Sure I would never have sex with a man because I don't find them beautiful, but if someone does and they're both consensual to it then what's to stop them? An old book written by a flying invisible jew?Also most of them don't choose the backside, too messy and disgusting. :naughty:

univac

May 29, 2008
(jeffhughes;56933)
Well, I was trying to explain the process of natural selection, not of abiogenesis, which really is a separate topic altogether. You could conceivably accept that some "higher power" or God created the first organism, and then the processes of natural selection took over. Evolution is the explanation of what happens once there are organisms, regardless of how they got there. But at any rate, I see what you are saying.However, we know that atoms and molecules arrange themselves by forming stable states. We can observe this, just as we see water molecules form into a patterned structure when it is frozen. Whenever possible, atoms and molecules form states that will expend less energy. So while there will be a point in time before the "first organism," we can go even further back in time to a simpler state composed of DNA (or more likely, RNA to begin with). And even before, that we can go to a simple self-replicating molecule, of which there are many candidates for the one that gave rise to life. Scientists have hypothesized the intermediate stages, and all that is necessary is for atoms to form into a more stable state (which we already know they do) and form a self-replicating molecule (which we know exist). Of course, this is subject to more interpretation, as we can't go back in time and see exactly what happened, but scientists have at least come up with plausible solutions to how life may have arisen. You're right that it would be a chance process, but at the same time it would still be guided by the interactions between atoms and molecules that we see.
When we ask God to understand to be understood one must believe they will be answered with no doubt.20 years ago I was seeking truth due to the same factors as well of domination against domination , fighting over one is right and one is wrong to actually killing each other. How profound, and so on. I have no faith in dominations due to that fact. I never read the bible at all, due to thinking there was to much hate and death exalting names as a history book of a family that's all. But always believed in God, a supreme leader who will control all things in love and order. So I decided to go it alone with God in patience.My first sincere prayer to God with all my heart was to understand to be understood, for I knew that I only trust God and no one else. God answered my prayer, God reasoned with me and created an intention of thought within me, Wow God communicates with reasoning with you until a intention is created. Once we give up our own reasoning and seek answers by reasoning with the one and only true God. As Abraham reasoned until he fund God.. The knowledge reasoned to us is incredible I really mean enlightening.What I mean by not reasoning with ourselves is through our sensory or external knowledge for all that creates is desire and half truths followed by reflections.God has installed knowledge in all of us, from generation to generation (gene to gene) through cells within the mind body. Nothing is left unturned; we must learn to reason with God to open the doors of knowledge stored within us.Even scientist believes there is stored information/knowledge in our cells waiting to be unlocked. People believe in only what they see and not what they don't see in return they reason by matter over mind and not by mind over matter.The First knowledge God taught me, was who he was literally. This is what happened. One night while meditating I was moved by the reasoning of God through his intention within my mind creating a creative thought. This knowledge was something new because I understood it without conceiving it myself .This was revelation, meaning insight, actually seeing what it means, without Just looking at letters. Just as scientist look at things externally and examine them internally for their insight.God's intention within me was (Meaning reconciliation Creation) at an instant I new who God was and Christ Jesus and who we are just in those few words due to internal revelation received. God is the principles of all principles, mind of all minds, and light of all lights.We are the students of God's principle and the mind of Gods mind as well as the light of Gods light. We are the reason of intention God's thought.Evolution starts with the birth of the mind that determines the shape of matter.That's why the word of God is real food (energy) formulating change of mind in return changing the material appearance. God is the Meaning which is the reason for everything and his reconciliation (Jesus Christ) reconciles his intention that brings Gods reason of intention into reality (creation) which is us. Nothing has exceeded past Christ Jesus that was created.In other words God is the main frame Christ Jesus Is the enter button and we are the pc's.The pc's can't Jump to the main frame unless through the enter button. The pc's need a code and that code is will of God not that we see to believe, but we act upon in reason of God will.If you have noticed I'm talking about the principle of mind within a mind like a mirror within a mirror.I will come to a common Question at the end, so have patience in what I'm trying to say here.Do we have a reason before the intention has created?IF your answer is yes, that means, that the meaning is the reason that creates intention.What is reasoning in a mechanical sense that causes the intention in the first place?I think to understand that is to understand oneself.Is it waves of vibration that formulates different frequencies and spectrums at certain pressure points heading into the centre point creating a lateral intention within our space of mind in return a creative inscription? As God created us by a lateral intention by his reasoning in his space of mind.Now for the end Question of this post, what is your view?If we produce no reason of intention in our minds nor external reflection within our eye's what would we see?So to know something one must understand nothing.So my Question is to you what is nothing?

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
Whoa, looks as though I am late to this party.(univac;56909)
Lunar, Shornaal, JeffhugesIn all reasoningWhat is your belief? How do you imagine the universe started? And where do you thing it is headed?
Two of the three questions which you have asked seem very vague and are in need of clarification, so I will just go with the one which is straightforward: How I imagine the universe started.Scientists have a number of theories on how the universe started. I think the most likely explanation is that spacetime has always existed, and looking for a cause for it is about as nonsensical as looking for a cause for God. Truth be told, though, I have no concrete answers about the universe's origins.Which is fine, I think! A contrived answer is not always better than no answer. If I couldn't find my shoes in the morning, for example, it makes much more sense to say that I simply don't know where they went than to say that the God of Shoe Stealing took them. I feel like the same answer applies in this case. An inexplicable God using law-defying magic to create the universe is not much of an explanation.(thesuperjag;56956)
Which is unnatural and wrong
I've found that labeling something as "unnatural" has always been a bit of an argumentative cop-out. It's not well-defined (one could argue that it is "natural" by the sheer virtue of the fact that people are doing it, and many animals engage in homosexual sex) and it's also besides the point, as non-natural things like medicine, surgery, etc. have led to a lot of good in this world.(thesuperjag)
...and very gross.
If I might engage in a bid of good-spirited ribaldry...So is the old, fat couple down the street having sex in the missionary position, but God doesn't seem to have a problem with that.Grossness is subjective, and in no way a moral justification. Clearly gay people don't think homosexual sex is gross.(thesuperjag)
I really don't understand why men chose the backside...what's great in supporting sin...
Well, speaking from experience, I would say that it is not really much of a "choice." One can debate whether it's genetic or sociological, but I didn't wake up one morning and decide where my attractions lay. I have always found this notion a little absurd...I would like to see some of the people that make try and "choose" to be gay. I imagine they wouldn't be met with much success.Anyways, as for "supporting sin," I simply don't agree, though we clearly define sin in different ways. For something to be a sin, it must actually hurt someone else in some way. (And if you wind up hurting someone during anal sex, you're doing it wrong.
rolleyes.gif
)

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
Don't know why I keep writing anymore, Lunar is so much better with words than me.You keep writing while I nod silently and agree, m'kay?

jeffhughes

Jul 27, 2008
(univac;56969)
When we ask God to understand to be understood one must believe they will be answered with no doubt.
Doing this is as impossible as trying to look at the back of your own head without a mirror. Doubts are not something you can turn off like a faucet. I try to pray and believe that God will do what I ask Him to do if I ask for something that a loving God would give. But at the end of the day, my doubts are still there, because they are unanswered questions, and questions don't go away unless you give them a decent answer.(univac;56969)
God is the Meaning which is the reason for everything and his reconciliation (Jesus Christ) reconciles his intention that brings Gods reason of intention into reality (creation) which is us. Nothing has exceeded past Christ Jesus that was created.In other words God is the main frame Christ Jesus Is the enter button and we are the pc's.The pc's can't Jump to the main frame unless through the enter button. The pc's need a code and that code is will of God not that we see to believe, but we act upon in reason of God will.If you have noticed I'm talking about the principle of mind within a mind like a mirror within a mirror.I will come to a common Question at the end, so have patience in what I'm trying to say here.Do we have a reason before the intention has created?IF your answer is yes, that means, that the meaning is the reason that creates intention.What is reasoning in a mechanical sense that causes the intention in the first place?I think to understand that is to understand oneself.Is it waves of vibration that formulates different frequencies and spectrums at certain pressure points heading into the centre point creating a lateral intention within our space of mind in return a creative inscription? As God created us by a lateral intention by his reasoning in his space of mind.Now for the end Question of this post, what is your view?If we produce no reason of intention in our minds nor external reflection within our eye's what would we see?So to know something one must understand nothing.So my Question is to you what is nothing?
I really have no idea what you're trying to say here. You're talking in vague metaphors, and while you obviously understand what you're saying, I do not. I don't understand the question, "Do we have a reason before the intention has created?" According to my understanding, having a "reason" for something implies that you have an explanation for it. An "intention" on the other hand deals with purpose, and having a purpose for doing something. But I can't help but think that you are using these words in some other way that I am not familiar with...As for "waves of vibration" and "spectrums", you lost me. They generally have to do with light or sound waves, but I don't see how those terms have anything to do with "pressure points" or "a lateral intention within our space of mind". What the heck does that even mean? A space of mind?So I guess I have no view on your question, because I have no idea what your question is asking. To answer your last question, I would say that nothing is the absence of everything. But I can't imagine that is anywhere close to what you are talking about...