lung infection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Had it for 2 weeks now. Missed some work, but still manage to drag myself in most days.
It's the reason why I haven't posted in a few days.

Lets pray this out of me.

Thanx everyone. :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father, thank you for laid.
Please completely heal her of this lung infection by your word which says: "I am the Lord the heals you - I heal all your diseases - By your stripes Lord, we are healed. By your wounds, we are healed. Thank you for your healing hand on laid right now and thank you for restoring her to good health according to your will, in Jesus mighty name!
12638075.gif

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Wanted to say thanx for all your prayers :wub: The day after I posted this I experienced a major improvement ! About a 90 % improvement !! I had that thing for 2 weeks, and in 24 hours, almost good as new lol !!!

Thank You Jesus :) :) :)

and thank you all for your prayers......

New request. My strength and energy still hasn't returned (it was all very draining seeing as I have severe asthma). I am still extremely tired from it all. So I am now asking for this to be lifted before Him. It makes it very hard when I am at work.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

AND THANK YOU JESUS IN ADVANCE ;) :wub: