Made To Be

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:10,

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Focusing on the last line:

There is two steps of redemption; one; when you were born again. Two; when you go through the process of adoption. What you will want to pay close attention to is the word "MADE." By the birthing (you were made) or when you were born again, redemption is automatic. Then were you made to be certain things such as; "the righteousness of God in Christ," that is automatic. We have been "MADE conformable to his death," that is automatic. So what we see is by being made, these things and more it makes it possible now for the child to go through the process of adoption. As we talked about previously you start learning Christ, and learn the family spirit. You basically start maturing in the things of your father. You express more of the family spirit, you have growth into understanding how the family business works. The crude analogy of family business is based on the example I use of the Rockefellers learning family business from childhood in explaining Galatians 4:1-2.

But for the believer it is so much more because it is spiritual growth. What is it a believer learns; they learn Christ in them to start the process. They learn sonship, how to be a son, the father does not tell a son how to be a son, he allows them to be a son and he will be a Father to them, Hebrews 1:5. We are not robots, we are the offspring of God the father and need some expression of that. The next thing you learn sets you apart from anything else you can learn in the process of adoption.

That is the understanding of the plan of God "before the foundation of the world." The reason for all things is in the plan of God from the foundation of the world. You want to know something? get understanding of the plan of God before the foundation of the world, taught only by the HolySpirit. So you may want to drop all your eschatological treks through the bible (for a moment) so you can learn something. Who cares about the anti-Christ and where he comes from, find out about the plan and purpose for all things, it free's the mind to be a son with knowledge. I loved eschatology but when I found out there was more to life in the scriptures than we can ever know, it put me on a different path.

You were not made for good history listens or what happens in the future. But you were made by a birthing to understand what your father is doing in this earth. You can walk in the knowledge and understanding of the plan and purpose of God before the foundation of the world. What is that, the scriptures say Christ was made unto us wisdom. I have good news for the educated, it does you no good in the plan of God, you are the things you are trying to become on a educated level, that is good news. Listen, the mind of the believer is the greatest enemy you will have in understanding the things of God. That's ok because the lord has fixed it so no man can know on their own. But to stay in a state of ignorance, that is a shame on me because everything you need for spiritual understanding is right in front of you. Discern children what your father is doing.

Reactions: Helen

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:10,

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Focusing on the last line:

There is two steps of redemption; one; when you were born again. Two; when you go through the process of adoption. What you will want to pay close attention to is the word "MADE." By the birthing (you were made) or when you were born again, redemption is automatic. Then were you made to be certain things such as; "the righteousness of God in Christ," that is automatic. We have been "MADE conformable to his death," that is automatic. So what we see is by being made, these things and more it makes it possible now for the child to go through the process of adoption. As we talked about previously you start learning Christ, and learn the family spirit. You basically start maturing in the things of your father. You express more of the family spirit, you have growth into understanding how the family business works. The crude analogy of family business is based on the example I use of the Rockefellers learning family business from childhood in explaining Galatians 4:1-2.

But for the believer it is so much more because it is spiritual growth. What is it a believer learns; they learn Christ in them to start the process. They learn sonship, how to be a son, the father does not tell a son how to be a son, he allows them to be a son and he will be a Father to them, Hebrews 1:5. We are not robots, we are the offspring of God the father and need some expression of that. The next thing you learn sets you apart from anything else you can learn in the process of adoption.

That is the understanding of the plan of God "before the foundation of the world." The reason for all things is in the plan of God from the foundation of the world. You want to know something? get understanding of the plan of God before the foundation of the world, taught only by the HolySpirit. So you may want to drop all your eschatological treks through the bible (for a moment) so you can learn something. Who cares about the anti-Christ and where he comes from, find out about the plan and purpose for all things, it free's the mind to be a son with knowledge. I loved eschatology but when I found out there was more to life in the scriptures than we can ever know, it put me on a different path.

You were not made for good history listens or what happens in the future. But you were made by a birthing to understand what your father is doing in this earth. You can walk in the knowledge and understanding of the plan and purpose of God before the foundation of the world. What is that, the scriptures say Christ was made unto us wisdom. I have good news for the educated, it does you no good in the plan of God, you are the things you are trying to become on a educated level, that is good news. Listen, the mind of the believer is the greatest enemy you will have in understanding the things of God. That's ok because the lord has fixed it so no man can know on their own. But to stay in a state of ignorance, that is a shame on me because everything you need for spiritual understanding is right in front of you. Discern children what your father is doing.

It has to do with either being a slave to sin, which has no inheritance, or being freed from committing sin and becoming a child of God. John 8:34-36; 1 John 3 (whole chapter).

Reactions: soul man